Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Bobby reposting could mean something. 

He thought he was still logged into her account 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

Is she still doing the album title tattoo thing? Maybe it's on her belly. :celestial5:

Did she ever do a Chromatica tattoo? 

Bobby has been sharing the pics on his story each time. He also instantly likes it so it's obviously coordinated. 

Not that this means anything special. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Did she ever do a Chromatica tattoo? 

no :ace:

She better keep that hair for LG7; she's looking the best she's ever looked in a while. She's gorgeous. :heart:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Did she ever do a Chromatica tattoo? 

That one might be in the ass crack.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb 

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Did she ever do a Chromatica tattoo? 

it's supposed to be the notes tattoo no? if not, poor chromatica the neglected child :gaygacat3:

Did a quick check and she hasn't worn Paco Rabanne since the EMAs in 2011 omg :jonnycat:

 

An actual "oh we're SO back" moment. 

 

lady-gaga-crying-zoom-739ff14d-e84e-4f25-925e-b4abb0d2c3dd.jpg?quality=47&strip=all

The way I initially thought her hair was in dreads and freaked out. :jonny: 

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

it's supposed to be the notes tattoo no? if not, poor chromatica the neglected child :gaygacat3:

That reminds me how back in 2019 we all thought Chromatica was going to be self titled album even though Joanne already is in a roundabout way where the Lady side was ASIB-style ballads and the Gaga side was electropop 

15 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Why do we care if her feed is aligned or not? Do people (besides Ariana) still post 3 or 9-grid photos?

Gaga's a very old fashioned girlie, I think she still follows that trend 

I wish her Instagram feed was always and only like this. I know she really doesn’t care about all of that, but hey, she’s Lady Gaga — if we were back in 2009 imagining how her Insta layout would look like, everyone would expect her to deliver the most, aesthetic-wise. 

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

That reminds me how back in 2019 we all thought Chromatica was going to be self titled album even though Joanne already is in a roundabout way where the Lady side was ASIB-style ballads and the Gaga side was electropop 

This idea always screamed critical and commercial failure to me, I hope she never goes that route :rip: There's something so basic and cliché about it. 

29 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Next post will be the announcement. I feel it. 

Literally me every day 

Im reposting each of her pic every day since 3 days and I love it, each time I’m choosing different song this time I felt like it’s Sheisse 

It's been a while since RideOrDie lashed us for @ing him.

 

Someone should do it for the sh*ts and giggles.

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This idea always screamed critical and commercial failure to me, I hope she never goes that route :rip: There's something so basic and cliché about it. 

I doubt she ever will tbh. Now I'd love an electro-R&B album in the vein of that 2013 single that we don't talk about anymore down the road after the one she's currently working on. She'd knock that out of the park tbh. 

The aesthetic of these editorials also fit the the intro of the Chromatica Ball

 

Lady Gaga - Intro + Bad Romance (Chromatica Ball) Arnhem - YouTube

Edited by Pipii

7 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

I wish her Instagram feed was always and only like this. I know she really doesn’t care about all of that, but hey, she’s Lady Gaga — if we were back in 2009 imagining how her Insta layout would look like, everyone would expect her to deliver the most, aesthetic-wise. 

I think this is a bit of historical revisionism. Gaga has always been (and probably will always be) very erratic when it comes to themes and staying in line with a vision. She always starts out strong with a theme and eventually gets bored and ventures off. :jonny: There is no way she is dedicated enough to something as inconsequential as a social media page to keep an ongoing theme.

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This idea always screamed critical and commercial failure to me, I hope she never goes that route :rip: There's something so basic and cliché about it. 

Also only a small of very delusional parts thought a double album were gonna happen with ballads + dance lmao. The Gaga title was a thing tho

Just now, Pipii said:

The aesthetic of these editorials also fit the one from the intro of the Chromatica Ball

 

Lady Gaga - Intro + Bad Romance (Chromatica Ball) Arnhem - YouTube

Brutality For Love 

3:29

Andrew Watt, Cirkut

3/15 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.