Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Haven't seen her use xoxo in years... I jumped 

Edited by AllyGayTor

Okay but I’m genuinely so confused the timeline of this next release :rip:

 

We have fairly reliable tea it’s coming this year. I guess most realistically atp we’re getting lead end of May, album in June/July. Dont know how much later it could come considering Joker will start ramping up by around September. And she’s slowly running out of Fridays to release

 

She saw the meltdowns and the crying and said lemme bleach my eyebrows real quick to distract them 

She’s writing lyrics like she was editing the Cosmetica Ball. Lying after lashings.

 

:clack:

1 hour ago, CristalConners said:

I wonder if GaGa is even excited about LG7

I think she woulnd't have worked with all new producers exploring a new genre if she wasn't, she would have done a last minute album with Bloodpop again as main producer if that was the case imo.

9 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Haven't seen her use xoxo in years... I jumped 

It’s triggering 

 

not gaga posting when i was watching an old interview of when she mentioned was visualizing her songs going to #1, invented manifesting/law of assumption and also a chart queen made for the stan world

Still writing? I don't believe ha.

The bleached brows tho 

We clocked your tea ages ago miss thing, these red herring posts ain't fooling anyone  :khalyan2:  DROP THE LEAD!

i’m starting to not know what i think anymore regarding the release date but even just confirmation that she’s working on music and how active she’s been on socials lately makes me happy

we’re gonna be okay liddos

Just now, trueromance said:

i’m starting to not know what i think anymore regarding the release date but even just confirmation that she’s working on music and how active she’s been on socials lately makes me happy

we’re gonna be okay liddos

She's so random with the teasing, we cant trust her

the moment liddos doubt if she's still a musician, she always comes out clocking them nnnn 

7 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

last minute monster diss track

Another one? :WAP: The next Replay incoming

11 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

last minute monster diss track

I Dont Wanna Be With You is coming :duca:

I seriously hate her. For once I wasn’t getting hyped and didn’t expect an album until antleast 2026 and how she’s teasing every other day knowing damn well we’re still at least a year from the album. Bye I hope LG7 flops 

2 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Like I said, Gaga is in early LG7 sessions. The album is not even don’t yet. She’s still working on the album. It won’t come before FaD (just accept it now it’ll be easier for you). And it won’t come early 2025 either, maybe late 2025 but I’m back on the 2026 wagon and I’m being so for real.

You need help sis

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.