Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Oh I see, thank you for the clarification on the Tony doc.

 

It is so revealing to see how smooth and well-orchestrated her Haus Labs projects are compared to anything related to her musical career. It shows you where her priorities are. 

That's because there is Sephora involved in handling the brand now, but also Haus Labs when it was launched as 'Haus Laboratories' (before the rebrand) on Amazon exclusive at first, it was messy with issues at the beginning.

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

she paid for a tour out of her own pocket

And she’d never do that in 2024.

 

:gaycat4:

The way things escalated quickly from her teasing/dropping the long-awaited rock influenced record to....shilling for big pharma AGAIN with her Kardashian drag on despite the lashings from last summer when she used footage from the never-coming tour film to promote migraine pills. All those old ass studio pics were just to offset her upcoming Silicon Valley tour and Lady LinkedIn era.....and now she's getting rightfully COOKED again.

 

I can't help but LAUGH.

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

The way things escalated quickly from her teasing/dropping the long-awaited rock influenced record to....shilling for big pharma AGAIN with her Kardashian drag on despite the lashings from last summer when she used footage from the never-coming tour film to promote migraine pills. All those old ass studio pics were just to offset her upcoming Silicon Valley tour and Lady LinkedIn era.....and now she's getting rightfully COOKED again.

 

I can't help but LAUGH.

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

we shouldn't forget how messed up that was, especially when we haven't heard boo about the film since. art and capitalism can be friends indeed

 

First it was Carino being behind her Las Vegas deal, now Michael getting her into this pharmaceutical bulls**t.

 

Can Taylor Kinney please come back? :monkey:

Edited by BlondUnicorn

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

have you seen it? 

Yeah, with an opening day crowd, was willing to be gagged and I was hopeful for the first 20 minutes or so and then it just kept losing me :rip:

8 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

But the good thing is that every single album of her has at least one song (applause) that gp recognizes very well. Even from Joanne (I personally love this album, I usually listen to it each spring when sun is there and the nature is going back to life, if that makes sense, Joanne makes me feel very positive and reminds me of my youth (I’m 24 lol).

 

 

I randomly remembered my first reaction after I’ve heard rom. It was 6am and I woke up just to listen to it, I was like wtf it sounds so flat :deadbanana2: I texted my best friend to say “omg is Gaga pranking ariana” :rip: idk why I felt like this but once I saw music video I’ve fallen in love with that song and yes, it’s a masterpiece after you just realize what it is about 

That is true 

each Gaga album minus the jazz ones have at least one song that is universally memorable or iconic 

2 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Yeah, with an opening day crowd, was willing to be gagged and I was hopeful for the first 20 minutes or so and then it just kept losing me :rip:

ah. well i thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. different strokes ig :bird:

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we shouldn't forget how messed up that was, especially when we haven't heard boo about the film since. art and capitalism can be friends indeed

 

I moved on from that a long time ago tbh. If it ever comes out then...cute, it's her best show and deserves it, otherwise it'd be very on brand. art and capitalism can only be friends when said art is makeup & pharmaceuticals now. :suburban:

Edited by State of Grace.

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I moved on from that a long time ago tbh. If it ever comes out then...cute; it's her best show and deserved it, otherwise it'd be very on brand. art and capitalism can only be friends when said art is makeup & pharmaceuticals now. :suburban:

oh I couldn't care less about the Traumatica Ball atp, it's more the principle :clack:

Reading the last few pages here has been so…. depressing :rip:

 

I keep circling back to the Nurtec ad controversy when Gaga was basically forced to talk to us on a human level, confirming the CBT, and even that never came to fruition. Like, I’m hesitant to make any comments on that cuz like, anything could’ve happened. But i really would love to be a fly on the wall in her camp because what the **** does actually be going on there :bibliahh: 

 

From an outside perspective, it looks like the sloppiest, most incompetent operation ever :rip: but who knows. Maybe she really pissed someone off in a past life and the cards are destined to be stacked against her forevermore 

:suburban:

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

That one viral tweet asking her to be a drag queen again...I really do wonder what she thinks when she see's **** like that. 

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we shouldn't forget how messed up that was, especially when we haven't heard boo about the film since. art and capitalism can be friends indeed

 

The fact she dangled the chromatica ball film in front of our faces just for an AD will never not make me laugh :toofunny2:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

oh I couldn't care less about the Traumatica Ball atp, it's more the principle :clack:

Principles don't exist down at the Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals conference  

 

:clack:

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Principles don't exist down at the Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals conference  

 

:clack:

down in chromatica, i was only 19 

 

nicki.png

 

 

I still want to see TCB on film, she better tie in a little documentary about the making of the tour and LG7 to make it worth the wait at least... :chick3:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

down in chromatica, i was only 19 

 

nicki.png

 

 

It was such a scene

 

:clack:

1 hour ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

There's something bleak about watching the role model from your teen years turn into a corporate ghoul :snowman:

Exactly this

—

It’s so frustrating that she made a post following the Nurtec backlash only to essentially have done it again and meanwhile released nothing in the interim. She can do what she wants obviously but I think she has definitely lost some goodwill within the fan base the last few weeks when she should have just been teasing music and riding Fortnite hype. Wonder what the logic is from Team Gaga or what the response will be if there ever is one. 

Remember when we would create trending topics on twitter to communicate with gaga? Do you think she would pay attention if we were to do one these days?

Edited by Pipii

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

Did we ever figure out what the secret project was

Clinuvel 

 

spacer.png

And when the teaser of Joker has a studio version of Sway, then what :WAP:

Edited by TedLasso

I guess she needs money and doesnt want to tour anymore

Edited by LittleStarmen

Adding ‘Clinuvel’ to my list of trigger words along with ‘Sarah Tanno’ and ‘Soon’

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.