Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

How are my Little Grass Touchers doing today?  :bird:

Edited by ToniGaga96

Imagine telling your therapist that you are mentally deranged cuz lady gaga refused to release music

spacer.png

 

OT: That's definitely an old selfie??? 

honestly i think a release after the 2025 joker FAD award season makes the most sense. it gives her a whole year to release promote and tour the album without having to break from album promo to do joker promo and vise versa… 

Wow, our Nurtec girl kinda triggered hard tonight. :sistrens: 

LG7 is done.

 

She's writing the lyrics for the new jingle that will be the theme song for a new Clinuvel commercial. 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

:ahh:

the fact that I can see this being 100% true cause where is the pen or the notebook miss germanotta

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

LG7 is done.

 

She's writing the lyrics for the new jingle that will be the theme song for a new Clinuvel commercial. 

:suburban:

The fact that I can definitely see this being true. Lmao.

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The fact that I can definitely see this being true. Lmao.

:suburban:

 

Quote

In the Haus Labs Headquarters, where stars align,

Clinuvel's magic, a tale so divine.

Pharmaceutical dreams, let your beauty glide, 

From dawn to dusk, under neon lights...

 

:suburban:

When she uses Fortnite to hard-launch the inevitable Clinuvel campaign 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSXKPOcE9CTKE-yAOREpA
 

Spoiler

I’ll keep my mouth shut if the Clinuvel product is affordable to any of the 27 million Americans without insurance though

Spoiler

But this is the US healthcare system we’re talking about so I’m not holding my breath 

 

:suburban:

Spoiler
Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSXKPOcE9CTKE-yAOREpA

 

 

 

 

26 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

LG7 is done.

 

She's writing the lyrics for the new jingle that will be the theme song for a new Clinuvel commercial. 

:suburban:

When the Clinuvel song doesn’t have a chorus either 

 

:suburban:

I hate to say this, but I think she basically just wanted to inform us that LG7 is still in making process. So she said we should wait, cause she saw our meltdown. Unfortunately LG7 is not coming anytime soon, @RideOrDie lied or played with us. I’m not afraid to @ him and say this :-*  
 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Doesn’t mean I’ll stop counting down :deadbanana2:

 

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

When she uses Fortnite to hard-launch the inevitable Clinuvel campaign 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSXKPOcE9CTKE-yAOREpA
 

  Hide contents

I’ll keep my mouth shut if the Clinuvel product is affordable to any of the 27 million Americans without insurance though

  Hide contents

But this is the US healthcare system we’re talking about so I’m not holding my breath 

 

:suburban:

  Hide contents
  Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSXKPOcE9CTKE-yAOREpA

 

 

 

 

The cost for Scenesse subcutaneous implant 16 mg is around $50,086 for a supply of 1 implant.

 

 

Yeah, affordable :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I hate to say this, but I think she basically just wanted to inform us that LG7 is still in making process. So she said we should wait, cause she saw our meltdown. Unfortunately LG7 is not coming anytime soon, @RideOrDie lied or played with us. I’m not afraid to @ him and say this :-*  
 

 

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Doesn’t mean I’ll stop counting down :deadbanana2:

 

He was correct when he said 2024 would be a hard year for the OGHs. But it’s because they aren’t going to have a new album to hate on. 

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

He was correct when he said 2024 would be a hard year for the OGHs. But it’s because they aren’t going to have a new album to hate on. 

Two weeks ago, he also said she was coming soon. Maybe he was talking about the Clinuvel partnership. :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.