Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just doing my weekly check-in at the Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Psychiatric Ward to ask patients to make sure they're hydrated and taking breaks from their stan spirals! Y'all are getting weird again!

 

gays-gays-fighting.gif

 

Check your Grindr! Take a shower! Smoke a joint!

LG7 is coming, you can either waste the time in between obsessing and making yourself mad, or you can be normal and live your life and enjoy the album when it comes!

 

xfq96o.gif

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Whew lord I hope she announces something this week so we can move on from clinuvel gate :snowman:

She will announce her new pharmaceutical partnership.:suburban:

13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

these essays about disappointment are not fun. 

Neither are the essays about touching grass and how your life is better than everyone else’s. What now? 

she is still punishing some of us for letting ARTPOP flop :chick3: we should've fought for ha even harder 

40 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's funny how this thread is now divided into two groups: those who are tired and disappointed with the new Gaga and can't stop whining about it (myself included) and the kindness punks who can't stop kissing her ass and defending her even if she were found guilty of killing Lina Morgana. 

I'm in neither group. I just don't really understand the overdramatics just because she hasn't served y'all a bop in a couple of years. And this latest thing being whined about is a whole lot of nothing, she's partnering with a company to put sunscreen in make-up, that's it. It's like people see the words "big pharma" (which is pretty misleading in this case) and lose any ability to think critically or have any perspective :toofunny3: I get being annoyed about the CBT film delay and the Nurtec moment wasn't great, but hello... this is Lady Gaga we stan. The woman has always had delayed and cancelled projects, including back in the days y'all are longing for. And I just think the whole "she doesn't care about her career anymore!" narrative is so ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Can someone edit Gag's face on this pic

 

GHWm7GyXsAA2LIL?format=png&name=small

 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

oh I couldn't care less about the Traumatica Ball atp, it's more the principle :clack:

Traumatica ball lmfao 

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

 

I don’t think that’s her 2024 face 

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

 

Clubbing??? She's just a shill for the hospitality industry!!!1!!! She obviously doesn't care about music anymore!111!!!!!!!!

Idek if the account is trolling with an old pic just wanted to end the meltdowns :celestial2:

I think it's also unfair to always criticize someone if they are more "passionate" than you. I know, sometimes it may seem "too much" or "too dramatic," but maybe they need to write an essay to clear their mind from other things in their life, or maybe they just feel like being dramatic and theatrical and Gaga taught us that doing things in an "artistic way" is always better, lol.

 

Let them be. 

 

As I said it's a hobby, we are not so different than soccer teams's fans :rip:

 

They are not attacking you. If they bother you so much, just hide them and move on. :deadbanana2:Or, as you always say, "Touch some grass." :mandown:

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Clubbing??? She's just a shill for the hospitality industry!!!1!!! She obviously doesn't care about music anymore!111!!!!!!!!

It's fake :rip:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's fake :rip:

She went to a restaurant with will.i.am a few weeks ago, hospitality shill confirmed

 

E7-EEE354-AF28-4104-B294-ECA09167-EBCE.jpg

Just now, Santhosh said:

Not yall writing essays now 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZrE2ZX-e34H8ao44ImUV

 

Well, let me ask the AI what kind of essay Gaga would write right now.

 

 

The response ->

 

Title: The Unconventional Synergy of Haus Labs: Where Music, Fashion, and Pharmaceuticals Collide

 

Haus Labs, my creative venture, is a kaleidoscopic fusion of music, fashion, and pharmaceuticals. It's not just about cosmetics; it's a celebration of individuality and empowerment.

 

In the realm of music, I compose anthems that resonate with the misfits and rebels, echoing the spirit of self-acceptance. Each song is a call to break free from conformity and embrace the unique rhythm within.

 

Fashion becomes a canvas where I paint bold strokes of self-expression. Through avant-garde designs, I challenge norms and invite others to join the revolution of authenticity.

 

Haus Labs also ventures into pharmaceuticals, aiming to redefine beauty standards. It's not just about cosmetics; it's about embracing mental health, breaking stigmas, and encouraging a journey of self-discovery.

 

In the eclectic synergy of music, fashion, and pharmaceuticals, Haus Labs is a testament to the power of embracing one's true self. It's a space where the unconventional find solace, and the Haus becomes a haven for those who dare to defy expectations.

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

That one viral tweet asking her to be a drag queen again...I really do wonder what she thinks when she see's **** like that. 

I cant believe that got so much traction but it just goes to show how tired people are. She probably thinks it’s just annoying Stan behavior but I don’t think she or her team fully realizes that there’s a huge wave turning against Gaga right now. This has been ongoing for years with her career decisions not just a recent thing. It’s a slippery slope for her legacy. 
 

I think she thinks I can do what I want and eventually will regain born this way popularity if I just release some insane bops when it suits her. But the thing is once people unstan they unstan and it’s gonna be swimming against the current to get them back on board. People remember how you made them feel. 
 

I wonder if this was all part of her longer term strategy. She is very calculated in her career moves. It just gives off IDGAF vibes and not in the grunge born this way rocker vibes that she thinks it does. That was a **** you to society. This is more like a **** you to the fans 🫣 like the dancers scandal she allowed richy to show up on stage at the traumatica ball and then flaunting the homophobic bass player in fans faces. Coming from the woman who used to scream this is a safe space and the bad kids stay outside the concert. Well sorry to break it to you Gaga but you got a few bad kids around ya. 
 

I don’t doubt that she does have a variety of surprise projects lined up but the fact sooooo many people feel OVER her, no one’s gonna give that much of a **** and it doesn’t matter how many incredible producers you use, people will tune out. She can’t tune out and disconnect from all her fans for like 5 years and then expect us to accept her with open arms when she continues to stick the middle finger up in our faces. It’s not bad ass it’s just rude. 
 

people will still listen to her. And I was always someone who said born this way was not her peak. Maybe that still stands true but for some reason I feel like maybe born this way was the peak. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.