Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Bloody Willy said:

i've always said this album looks better than it sounds and dawn of chromatia's sonic landscape is the only version which remotely did it some justice :celestial3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

I mean... wow. 

 

 

 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

I mean... wow. 

Norbert Schoerner deserves the sloppiest head for this art direction :ryan3:

Stay  positive guys. Why would she bleach her eyebrows if she was still "writing lyrics"? Like there would be no need. 
 

First all the teasing pics, now this one specifically showing the eyebrows... and she knows that we know what that means. 
 

Let's clown a bit longer!

 

:ryan3:

Chromatica photoshoot is probably one of my favourites, absolutely love them :clap3: I mean the album cover is INSANE, I remember the excitement when she dropped that

Maybe the lyrics are for a prelude/monologue to the music video, which he's filming right now and that's why she has bleached eyebrows... :spin:

Edited by Jose Alberto

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Damn, the writing part is worrying but then again she has bleached eyebrows...that definitely means new era sorru

This pic can be old as well.

 

 

I think it was her last selfie for quite a long time, it means she just wanted to let us know it’s not done yet to calm us down. 
 

But, if she continues to post more, then it’s like she was playing with us and it’s same when she said she’s not making a rock album. We will see tonight. But I’m sure nothing is coming in 5h16min 

53 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

I mean... wow. 

 

 

 

I’m so glad I bought chromatica trifold vinyl, its booklet has all of these pics with so high quality and so big 

20 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Stay  positive guys. Why would she bleach her eyebrows if she was still "writing lyrics"? Like there would be no need. 
 

First all the teasing pics, now this one specifically showing the eyebrows... and she knows that we know what that means. 
 

Let's clown a bit longer!

 

:ryan3:

:WAP:

15 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

It gives me that buzz, Gaga please do not disappoint :jonnycat:

 

When she posted this first selfie? Long time before she announced chromatica? Or already after 

Yeah, I don't see a 2024 release tbh. If she does, I'll be shocked. 

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

I mean... wow. 

 

 

 

No doubt we’d have got her best era if the pandemic didn’t happen because jfc:jonnycat: 

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

When she posted this first selfie? Long time before she announced chromatica? Or already after 

Just before stupid love announcemenT 📣 

17 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Maybe the lyrics are for a prelude/monologue to the music video, which he's filming right now and that's why he has bleached eyebrows... :spin:

honestly the album isn’t done. The Feb blade tea was fake and the ‘posting old pics’ thing was over blown lol. It doesn’t mean I’te 2025 but I’d guess that we’ll hear about the lead more like May time 

if the album is still being written I truly don't get the b/w professional pics with the tik tok caption but whatever :celestial5:

57 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

It gives me that buzz, Gaga please do not disappoint :jonnycat:

 

She has the same look on her face, smth is def coming :WAP:

6 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

if the album is still being written I truly don't get the b/w professional pics with the tik tok caption but whatever :celestial5:

Same. The lyrics in question better be little edits. :khalyan2:

  • Author
  • Popular Post
59 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Maybe the lyrics are for a prelude/monologue to the music video, which he's filming right now and that's why he has bleached eyebrows... :spin:

 Lady Gaga is a Man now? Oh we are SO back

That picture is inevitebly an old selfie that she posted just for the sake of damage control. She was seen leaving that club the previous night and her brows were dark.

1 minute ago, seashellartfunk said:

That picture is inevitebly an old selfie that she posted just for the sake of damage control. She was seen leaving that club the previous night and her brows were dark.

What club? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.