Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I’ve been outside all day (touching grass ofc, was beautiful in NYC) and I’m truther that she’s lost her ******* mind. She’s very clearly moved on from the music industry and finds the power of beauty / pharma industries more exhilarating. It’s just disappointing to see someone who once touted herself as an uncompromising artist become a shell of her formal self. No one’s buying the “intersection of beauty and medicine” crap. She’s giving that tech company Evan Peters & Billy Eichner ran in AHS Apocalypse 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The anti-capitalism crowd is going to switch hard when Gaga releases LG7 without vinyls and it debuts at #5. They will be the first to scream at Bobby for LG7 not having 16 vinyl variants. 
I saw this **** during Chromatica when she delayed the album and you were all like, “We don’t care about the charts, music not the bling! Just release the album now mommy :cries:“. Then when Chromatica “underperformed” you all dragged her and called Chromatica trash, when in reality it’s one of her best albums. Poor LG7, she is in for a ride 
 

Those studio pics she posted a couple of weeks ago were for some Pharma PSA. Hence "No, I'm not recording a rock album" caption. It all makes sense now :gaycat1:

32 minutes ago, frankvert said:

I’ve been outside all day (touching grass ofc, was beautiful in NYC) and I’m truther that she’s lost her ******* mind. She’s very clearly moved on from the music industry and finds the power of beauty / pharma industries more exhilarating. It’s just disappointing to see someone who once touted herself as an uncompromising artist become a shell of her formal self. No one’s buying the “intersection of beauty and medicine” crap. She’s giving that tech company Evan Peters & Billy Eichner ran in AHS Apocalypse 

 

spacer.png

I mean... I don't disagree. She's definitely become an out of touch, elite, hollywood celeb.

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

i wonder what her contract is like, how many albums she needs to release 

spacer.png

Does Interscope count C2C, ASIB, DOC, L4S and Top Gun Maverick as Gaga albums? They were all distributed through Interscope with her name as one of the titled artists 

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, let me ask the AI what kind of essay Gaga would write right now.

 

 

The response ->

 

Title: The Unconventional Synergy of Haus Labs: Where Music, Fashion, and Pharmaceuticals Collide

 

Haus Labs, my creative venture, is a kaleidoscopic fusion of music, fashion, and pharmaceuticals. It's not just about cosmetics; it's a celebration of individuality and empowerment.

 

In the realm of music, I compose anthems that resonate with the misfits and rebels, echoing the spirit of self-acceptance. Each song is a call to break free from conformity and embrace the unique rhythm within.

 

Fashion becomes a canvas where I paint bold strokes of self-expression. Through avant-garde designs, I challenge norms and invite others to join the revolution of authenticity.

 

Haus Labs also ventures into pharmaceuticals, aiming to redefine beauty standards. It's not just about cosmetics; it's about embracing mental health, breaking stigmas, and encouraging a journey of self-discovery.

 

In the eclectic synergy of music, fashion, and pharmaceuticals, Haus Labs is a testament to the power of embracing one's true self. It's a space where the unconventional find solace, and the Haus becomes a haven for those who dare to defy expectations.

Maaaa 

 

What is this hunny?

24 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Does Interscope count C2C, ASIB, DOC, L4S and Top Gun Maverick as Gaga albums? They were all distributed through Interscope with her name as one of the titled artists 

doubt that, especially not remix album or a soundtrack she has one song on 

Honestly if I were her and I had a bunch of faguettes whining about every move I make I would also quit music and dedicate to other things tbh

 

nicki.png

 

The 👹 she's talking about all this time is actually the evil big pharma she's working with right now. How do we defeat it guarding LG7 :dancehall:

 

E7-EEE354-AF28-4104-B294-ECA09167-EBCE.j

Edited by FailSafe

less than one week till the new Oscar season begins, hope ya’ll have ur GD/AW accounts ready for war

 

spacer.png

Her new insta post

 

“Writing lyrics”

 

It’s so over

 

Little 2025sters I CONCEDE

Meltdowns over the capitalist comment. be for real now :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.