Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, almanac said:

Anywhom, what did y'all do during those 2 hours when no-one posted in the Gaga base

 

source.gif

I batch prepared countdowns for the next three months 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, almanac said:

Anywhom, what did y'all do during those 2 hours when no-one posted in the Gaga base

 

source.gif

Refresh every 10 seconds hoping Mr S spilT some tea 

 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, almanac said:

Anywhom, what did y'all do during those 2 hours when no-one posted in the Gaga base

 

source.gif

Pai my respects to the passionate music artist formerly known as Stefani Germanotta.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Aden

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:
  Hide contents

Agreed, Ms. "aRt aNd cAPiTaLiSm cAn cOeXiSt" is in for a surprise when those first week numbers drop 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

 

Spoiler

Well, if LG7 bombs she'll see it as the perfect opportunity to retire from music for good

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

 

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, if LG7 bombs she'll see it as the perfect opportunity to retire from music for good

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

 

Spoiler

She'll take the opportunity to retire from pop music for good, but we'll still get another jazz album or two or ten

 

 592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb.jpg.d4f59e5d4c6a24d018930275d81011b4.jpg592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb.jpg.d4f59e5d4c6a24d018930275d81011b4.jpg592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb.jpg.d4f59e5d4c6a24d018930275d81011b4.jpg592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb.jpg.d4f59e5d4c6a24d018930275d81011b4.jpg592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb.jpg.d4f59e5d4c6a24d018930275d81011b4.jpg

 

Edited by Aston Martin

22 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don’t wanna be here for her first week numbers, it won’t be pretty :deadbanana: I’ll happen to forget my ATRL password for a month. 

Idk about y'all but I don't venture outside of this base. I used to be active on ATRL a loooong time ago but this site's bizarre hatred of Gaga spans back to the early 2010s. It's gonna be a cesspool of tasteless weirdos whether LG7 smashes or flop.

 

This base drags her enough, too.

 

spacer.png

Maybe she'll quit acting too and become a full-time business analyst 

 

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don’t wanna be here for her first week numbers, it won’t be pretty :deadbanana: I’ll happen to forget my ATRL password for a month. 

just don't go outside of the base we need everyone perched here for LG7

 

stan-twitter-girl-biting-finger-at-football-game.gif

I love her but she's waiting to long to release new stuff, of course she's gonna get more hate from her own fanbase.

7 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Nah, Ari is releasing her album then. Gaga could still do a single, but they’re friends so I doubt Gaga would release on the same day as her.

omg i totally forgot lol my bad

Liddos, OGH and even the kitchen sink dragging her capitalist pharma ass and want the capitalist music ass back again.

:ryan3:

Congratulations to Sarah Tanno and Lady Gaga for winnings big at the "Red Carpet essentials awards" hosted by The Hollywood Reporter. Haus Labs scores two wins, best concealers and best foundation. :clap3:

 

I guess it's the make up equivalent of Record and Song of the Year. :clack:

 

2 hours ago, almanac said:

Anywhom, what did y'all do during those 2 hours when no-one posted in the Gaga base

 

source.gif

watched Monster (2023) and cried

 

source.gif

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

whack that pharma-shilling FAD again for me 

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

Yes we want wackiness back! 
spacer.png
 

spacer.png

 

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga is giving cult leader :biblio:

As if she’s never been one

 

:clack:

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Congratulations to Sarah Tanno and Lady Gaga for winnings big at the "Red Carpet essentials awards" hosted by The Hollywood Reporter. Haus Labs scores two wins, best concealers and best foundation. :clap3:

 

I guess it's the make up equivalent of Record and Song of the Year. :clack:

 

The fact that this is what we can look forward to for the rest of her career 

source.gif

3 hours ago, almanac said:

Anywhom, what did y'all do during those 2 hours when no-one posted in the Gaga base

 

source.gif

I ranked the shades of the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Lip Glaze Plumping Gloss.

 

---

 

Anyways, she is not releasing in March bc too packed. She is not releasing in April bc of Taylor. May is too late imo.

 

2025 countdown starts now. :duca: 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

saw Dune 2 which is gonna torch JFAD at the Oscars dd

 

source.gif

Eugh please no I’m tired already of the Dune hype propaganda let alone a whole year’s worth of it. Someone pour salt on that worm.

 

source.gif

The way Michael's billions have turned her into a girlboss. 

 

Maybe she should've stayed with Carinope after all, but I'll have to hear the music Michael inspired on LG7 to make my final judgement. 

 

source.gif

12 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

We’ll be on page 10,000 by the time we get lg7

 

spacer.png

Not really, this base is dying so we’ll probably be at 5300

Remember when Rolling Stone told us that the Judas lyrics were "I'm just a horny fool"

:clack:

8 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Remember when Rolling Stone told us that the Judas lyrics were "I'm just a horny fool"

:clack:

I dont

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.