Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way I am in 2 fanbases (Arianators and LMs) and 1 has an exact countdown to a whole album while tue other one has multiple countdowns to imaginery things. :toofunny3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I’ve watched dula peep performance, I think she’s doing great. I’m not a big fan of her, but I’m glad she’s here and she delivers some cute bops from time to time. 

Lady Capitalista should have at least made a live playing Fortnite just once. Would have been great promo for her skin. Ke$ha did it for her.

7 hours ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga is giving cult leader :biblio:

She was giving cult leader since day 1, love. That's why we love MOTHER. What do you mean? 

 

source.gif

5 hours ago, Devin said:

lead - April 5

2nd single - June 14

album - June 28

 

spacer.png

Considering Interscope ditches ha in a river once the album’s out, let aim for three singles before the album

 

source.gif

7 hours ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga is giving cult leader :biblio:

Watch out scientology, here comes cosmetology.

 

source.gif

not the Viola Davis gif making her way here from the basé

 

at least that lady is serving music with her capitalistic ventures and nonsense

 

source.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Idk how Gaga can leave us hanging when all of the other girls are slaying left and right with new music, success, awards, performances, etc.

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Idk how Gaga can leave us hanging when all of the other girls are slaying left and right with new music, success, awards, performances, etc.

She’s the monster 

Ran into Bobby’s vacation friend at the club and I brought up how Bobby was getting dragged on twitter 

 

Not me expecting tea only to find out, he didn’t bring it up at all 

 

Mess, all those good lashings gone to waste 

 

:clack:

8 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Maybe she'll quit acting too and become a full-time business analyst 

 

spacer.png

a business analyst for Fox News just like her daddy :heart:

 

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

It’s so tiring can’t believe her team just missed the Fortnite hype 

19 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, I just can't imagine us criticizing Gaga if she were to release a lot of good music in a short amount of time :rip:

 

 

"OMG STOP GAGA, TOO MANY ALBUMS YOU'RE OBSESSED" 

 

 

yeah right :deadbanana4:

We will absolutely LOVE it

 

But it's clear as water that Taylor is after stats more than music passion.. the Taylor Versions and multiple version with different deluxe tracks are very telling

 

The "Scooter bullied me, that's why I'm releasing these" is bs and we all know it

 

 

She was so great omg :weeps: the new girls simply can't compare :weeps:

 

 

 

And now she became a QVC make up seller and full time Jazz performer :weeps:

 

 

 

 

 

BTW's 7th :clap3:

Heavy Metal Lover is coming

 

The fact that this will probably have 10 100M songs in 2years with other possibility of other songs' resurgence

11 hours ago, Aden said:

Idk about y'all but I don't venture outside of this base. I used to be active on ATRL a loooong time ago but this site's bizarre hatred of Gaga spans back to the early 2010s. It's gonna be a cesspool of tasteless weirdos whether LG7 smashes or flop.

 

This base drags her enough, too.

 

spacer.png

Don't worry there's no much difference lately, that is why you have OGHs punctually come in here lately, they must have been confusing the base with the OGH discord

 

:suburban:

@ToniGaga96 going through it :monkey: I have those days too where I get super emotional watching performances of her :monkey:

6 minutes ago, Gam said:

@ToniGaga96 going through it :monkey: I have those days too where I get super emotional watching performances of her :monkey:

spacer.png

March and April are simply too crowded. 

 

Nothing is coming before Q3, time to accept it!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.