Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like many monsters famously in need of a mother figure in pop have migrated toward Taylor these past few years due to her constant output. I'm sure they'll return to their original mother when (if?) she emerges from hiding. 

I have to say, I love Taylor's last three albums, but I will never "migrate" to anyone else. Sadly, I can only stan Gaga. Even though I love so many other musicians, the only person I can follow with this passion is Gaga. I cannot explain why; it's probably a mental illness.:deadbanana2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Taylor's shop is down and she teased with a black heart Reputation TV. Watch her release both Tortured Monsters Ward and Reputation TV before we even get an announcement :deadbanana2:

It works for me 

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Well Taylor is focused on her music career…

Yeah, I meant it in a good way :weeps:

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

It works for me 

Well it’s actually not 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

It works for me 

https://store.taylorswift.com/password

 

It's all black and it needs a password, she performed a reputation's mash up and used a BLACK HEART to tease it while live streaming on Instagram :michael:

 

 

 

Back to Gaga, which drugs will she promote next? :suburban:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

https://store.taylorswift.com/password

 

It's all black and it needs a password, she performed a reputation's mash up and used a BLACK HEART to tease it while live streaming on Instagram :michael:

 

 

 

Back to Gaga, which drugs will she promote next? :suburban:

Swifties must be speculating rn 

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I have to say, I love Taylor's last three albums, but I will never "migrate" to anyone else. Sadly, I can only stan Gaga. Even though I love so many other musicians, the only person I can follow with this passion is Gaga. I cannot explain why; it's probably a mental illness.:deadbanana2:

maybe her lack of serving lately is part of the plan to solve mental health issues :clap3:

 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

maybe her lack of serving lately is part of the plan to solve mental health issues :clap3:

 

Or maybe she's driving us crazy just to sell us antidepressants later on #ad #pfizergirl

17 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Well Taylor is focused on her music career…

*obsessed with music stats, more like it

14 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Maybe he should release the lead

6 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

*obsessed with music stats, more like it

I mean I won’t bash her for being ambitious and wanting to boost her stats… good for her. we’d be glad Gaga would do it

I wish Gaga reads this Base and sees what she's done to us. Someone is going to hell.

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean I won’t bash her for being ambitious and wanting to boost her stats… good for her. we’d be glad Gaga would do it

Yeah, I just can't imagine us criticizing Gaga if she were to release a lot of good music in a short amount of time :rip:

 

 

"OMG STOP GAGA, TOO MANY ALBUMS YOU'RE OBSESSED" 

 

 

yeah right :deadbanana4:

GLITTER THAT I CRY LIKE FALLIN’ STARS.. maybe we should stan slayyyter she’s serving pop perfection. 

Government Hooker is the seventh track off Born This Way and first no-single to reach 100M streams on spotify :heart:

Edited by fra

4 minutes ago, fra said:

Government Hooker is the seventh track off Born This Way and first no-single to reach 100M streams on spotify :heart:

Heavy Metal Smash next 

 

spacer.png

We’ll be on page 10,000 by the time we get lg7

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

she has like a dozen non singles over 100m, the way yall are setting her up!

Uhm no! Absolutely no, just here to cheer for her achievements :heart:

Maybe you missed the "off Born This Way" in my post :michael: it's the first no-single from BTW album to reach that

2 hours ago, Artur said:

1000 Doves lyrics are so beautiful. :chick3: Such an underrated track. I'm probably the only one who likes the bop version more than the ballad one.

 

No sis youre not, I always lose it when the beat drops in the second chorus :jonny5:

Fortnite effect has been pretty steady for Gaga, not massive but also a stable boost of people finding her songs. She better release her lead before April 22.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.