Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

1000 Doves lyrics are so beautiful. :chick3: Such an underrated track. I'm probably the only one who likes the bop version more than the ballad one.

 

Wish she had performed the original version in the tour (or maybe one of those ballad transitioning to bop versions, like she did for BTW).

Yes you’re alone. The Eurovision mix really ain’t it

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, chosensparkles said:

Yes you’re alone. The Eurovision mix really ain’t it

It is for me! :heart:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

It is for me! :heart:

Haha I am kidding but yeah I think the demo version enhances the lyrics way more

SET ME FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 

D-borah-Carey-FalseteQIYdy7O.gifQIYdy7O.gif

 

lift me up, give me a start, 'cause I've been flying with some broken arms

lift me up, just a small nudge

and I'll be flying like a thousand

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVESS

flying, flying - flyiiiieeeeng

 

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

Haha I am kidding but yeah I think the demo version enhances the lyrics way more

Yeah, I get it. It fits the lyrics better. But I'm a sucker for a gay bop, there is nothing I can do.

 

Twitter monsters deserve electric foundation :skull:

 

 

Not Bob the Drag Queen stanning Stupid Love lol

 

Lady Gaga is not releasing as she has retired from music. The black aesthetic is just her hinting at the funeral of her past career.

 

moo.png

 

 

She’s kinda serving Linkedin realness in her last is post 

 

:ahh:

12 minutes ago, Kimi said:

or maybe single november album in january 

Or single in March 2025 album in May 2025

after this we don't have to worry about Rihleasing :ahh:

Taylor's shop is down and she teased with a black heart Reputation TV. Watch her release both Tortured Monsters Ward and Reputation TV before we even get an announcement :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Taylor's shop is down and she teased with a black heart Reputation TV. Watch her release both Tortured Monsters Ward and Reputation TV before we even get an announcement :deadbanana2:

She’s already released 6 albums (3 PROPER studio albums at that) since Chromebook, so why not make it 8? 
 

:clack:

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

She’s already released 6 albums (3 PROPER studio albums at that) since Chromebook, so why not make it 8? 
 

:clack:

This is insane:rip:

It's probably just another unnecessary version of the drama poets club or something. I think she wants to reach 2M sales first week. 

I feel like many monsters famously in need of a mother figure in pop have migrated toward Taylor these past few years due to her constant output. I'm sure they'll return to their original mother when (if?) she emerges from hiding. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

13 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

This is insane:rip:

Well Taylor is focused on her music career…

Abel posting an Insta story with the caption “Vertigo”…. When his Prince inspired collab is actually with Dua then what? 
 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.