Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

That reply just made me remember we don't have that freaking studio version of Shallow ugh 

Someone L word it NOW 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

58 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Let's not act as if Beyoncé didn't take 6 years of break to release a studio album from 'Lemonade' to 'Renaissance' and where are the quality visuals when she hasn't released not even a music video for the last and current era?

 

Yeah cause she let her stan base absolutely STARVE between those two records right? ...:coffee2: Please be fr

Edited by Suspendedintheair
,

Just now, Enzo said:

That reply just made me remember we don't have that freaking studio version of Shallow ugh 

Someone L word it NOW 

If I have to live out the rest of my days remembering, all of you must too

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Gaga looking like Kim Kardashian while speaking at a pharmaceuticals event. I would’ve certainly not had this in my prediction book.
 

Sigh. :monkey: 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Yes i deffo think its a hint for new era, like the pink hair for oprah for chromatica

Now its just when its coming... it felt close, now it feels months away. 

I'm still thinking an April 5th release is likely, with a June album. We still have RideOrDie who basically confirmed the album coming this year. Although I wouldn't rule out late May out of Taylor Swift fear

She's definitely back to her pre-Joker figure (nothing wrong with it), I'm curious why they made her lose so much weight for the movie though? She looked absolutely amazing but I believe this also happened while she was filming House of Gucci, is Hollywood that messy?

2 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

She's definitely back to her pre-Joker figure (nothing wrong with it), I'm curious why they made her lose so much weight for the movie though? She looked absolutely amazing but I believe this also happened while she was filming House of Gucci, is Hollywood that messy?

I think they probably went like

 

Mentally ill / Drug use / abuse = emaciated

 

It will definitely boost her Oscar chances, cause super transformative roles almost always wins, Bradley flopping this year IS an anomaly lol (snd even with the hate he got that Oscar nom) 

Edited by Miracle

2 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

She's definitely back to her pre-Joker figure (nothing wrong with it), I'm curious why they made her lose so much weight for the movie though? She looked absolutely amazing but I believe this also happened while she was filming House of Gucci, is Hollywood that messy?

She loses weight whenever she’s filming music videos and whatnot too. I think it’s just her personal preference on how she looks for her filmed content.

Also doesn't this further prove that a lot of those studio pics are old? She looks pretty different now. 

Lead single announcement: April with teaser in Joker trailer

Lead single: Early May

Album: July

5 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

She's definitely back to her pre-Joker figure (nothing wrong with it), I'm curious why they made her lose so much weight for the movie though? She looked absolutely amazing but I believe this also happened while she was filming House of Gucci, is Hollywood that messy?

joaquin phoenix did the same for the first movie, they want them to look unhealthy is what im assuming

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Also doesn't this further prove that a lot of those studio pics are old? She looks pretty different now. 

Definitely, this is why I think the record is close to done already. Some of those pictures are from last summer. It's coming.

4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:


 

Funnily enough, once you flip it the signature on my Pandemica art card looks exactly like this 

Edited by Bloody Willy

24 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

Yeah cause she let her stan base absolutely STARVE between those two records right? ...:coffee2: Please be fr

So we're counting Beyoncé side projects that were barely supported by her fanbase but not when it comes to Gaga, speaking of being for real.

19 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

She's definitely back to her pre-Joker figure (nothing wrong with it), I'm curious why they made her lose so much weight for the movie though? She looked absolutely amazing but I believe this also happened while she was filming House of Gucci, is Hollywood that messy?

It's definitely about the role, Joaquin lost tones of weight too, but for 'House of Gucci' she didn't lost weight, the contrary, she gained some extra kilos especially for the second part of the movie to make her look older.

7 minutes ago, Leptine said:

So we're counting Beyoncé side projects that were barely supported by her fanbase but not when it comes to Gaga, speaking of being for real.

side projects lmfao, whole new album with original music in her musical style with mv shoot in the louvre is a side project? or a soundtrack with music film just like lemonade? if those are side projects then so is chromatica 

44 minutes ago, franminervini said:

 

Does Michael say anything there? I’ve never heard his voice 

45 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8620703

 

 

 

Well since Pharma shilling is now another side quest instead of a one-off thing, what medication do we want her to shill next? Ambien, Lexapro, or Cialis? 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

 

VIAGRA

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

side projects lmfao, whole new album with original music in her musical style with mv shoot in the louvre is a side project? or a soundtrack with music film just like lemonade? if those are side projects then so is chromatica 

They still weren't studio albums and let's not act as if her fanbase has fully supported those projects in the same way, if you're going to count those, then L4S, DOC, HOG and HMH can be counted as well for Gaga.

 she's about to sell some traumatica ball footages for CLINUVEL

 

Edited by ViviLittleM

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.