Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

it's a rock (inspired?) album, she was being sarcastic

I didn't see the quote in context but ooo, really? I'm actually here for that.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That video reminded me of how even though there was no new album 2015 was such a crazy year to be a gaga stan  :bird: 
 

It started with the iconic black hair era, the Sound of Music tribute, really the beginning of her being taken seriously by the GP. Then she continued doing the CTC Tour, we had the AHS announcement which was iconic as ****…

 

then in summer we had the Punk the Funk or whatever the **** and and she was going crazy with her looks, she brought back the armadillo shoes, teasing LG5.

 

Fall we got the I Want Your Love cover, AHS promo and new episodes every week. 
 

She was turning a new page in her career and everything seemed super promising

 

2015Ga is the blueprint

Edited by TedLasso

Eh, I'm disappointed in the turn her career has taken too but this isn't wasn't what Troy wanted lol. Troy worked her to the bone (literally she broke her hip). Bobby respects her mental health which is why she's finding less physically demanding ways to make money and further her career. There would be no Joanne, Tony, or ASIB with Troy. With Troy, we probably would've had LG8 by now and Gaga would be in mental and physical shambles. No thanks. 

Edited by Puttanesca

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

The way fan sites are needed to fix playlists errors now :dies:

Her team does not have time to fix stuff about her PAST career. :suburban:

6 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

The way fan sites are needed to fix playlists errors now :dies:

"hit stream" to make her more money for her PAST career? 

38 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Any collabs we're hopeful for on LG7 girlies? :lakitu: 

Definitely Miley Cyrus. I would also love Doja Cat and The Weeknd. 

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

There would be no Joanne, Tony, or ASIB with Troy. 

GOOD :suburban:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Jk, Troy was an *******)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(But still, I can live without Joanne :ryan3: )

42 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Bobby :dies:

I recently got a new doctor who looks like Bobby, and he's so attractive :cries2:  (not because he looks like Bobby, just in general) God, I can't wait for my next appointment

 

Also it's so sweet seeing that Bobby has a photo with Lushious Massacr. I have been watching her YouTube channel for 8 years :rip:

Now she's an Emmy-winning drag makeup artist rubbing elbows with A List Hollywood

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I recently got a new doctor who looks like Bobby, and he's so attractive :cries2:  (not because he looks like Bobby, just in general) God, I can't wait for my next appointment

 

 

:deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I recently got a new doctor who looks like Bobby, and he's so attractive :cries2:  (not because he looks like Bobby, just in general) God, I can't wait for my next appointment

 

Also it's so sweet seeing that Bobby has a photo with Lushious Massacr. I have been watching her YouTube channel for 8 years :rip:

Now she's an Emmy-winning drag makeup artist rubbing elbows with A List Hollywood

YESS, I love Lushious :heart: Talent!

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Exactly. It's all very Kardashian'd and Malibu beauty influencer now. This is the same woman who made her first fragrance a whole ass event with a photoshoot, an excellent film/commercial, several cvnty appearances and interviews, etc. Even her 2013/2014 ramblings about wanting to collaborate with corporations and her pretentious speeches about art & technology still felt very authentic and earnest. I could listen to her delusions about wanting to perform in space all day but right now my eyes can't roll back far enough whenever she starts throwing around "kindness, creativity, passion, integrity..." to describe.....makeup. Girl bffr. :dies:

This is one of the reasons I don’t mind the Gucci press tour. She was annoying and OTT but it felt very on brand for her. I’d take that over this beauty guru personality any day :skull: (watch this manifest the messiest promo tour of all time for JFAD)

So Katy Perry is a guest speaker today at the same summit Gaga was at yesterday 

 

IMG-8698.jpg

1 minute ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

So Katy Perry is a guest speaker today at the same summit Gaga was at yesterday 

 

IMG-8698.jpg

you can't make this **** up 17HSMdI.gif

Maybe I’m the only one who cares about this since I’m from Brazil, but can you guys believe Universal Music Brasil has been doing a MASSIVE certification update here for the past few weeks and Gaga was the only major artist they skipped?


They updated in alphabetical order: Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Bradley Cooper (!), Coldplay, David Guetta, Demi Lovato, Drake, Eminem, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5…

 

And NOTHING for her :rip:

https://pro-musicabr.org.br/home/certificados/

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Maybe I’m the only one who cares about this since I’m from Brazil, but can you guys believe Universal Music Brasil has been doing a MASSIVE certification update here for the past few weeks and Gaga was the only major artist they skipped?


They updated in alphabetical order: Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Bradley Cooper (!), Coldplay, David Guetta, Demi Lovato, Drake, Eminem, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5…

 

And NOTHING for her :rip:

https://pro-musicabr.org.br/home/certificados/

Only updating current musicians :/

2 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

So Katy Perry is a guest speaker today at the same summit Gaga was at yesterday 

 

IMG-8698.jpg

To think that both were dominating the 2010s and now they are selling makeup and... soy drinks? :rip:

2 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Maybe I’m the only one who cares about this since I’m from Brazil, but can you guys believe Universal Music Brasil has been doing a MASSIVE certification update here for the past few weeks and Gaga was the only major artist they skipped?


They updated in alphabetical order: Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Bradley Cooper (!), Coldplay, David Guetta, Demi Lovato, Drake, Eminem, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5…

 

And NOTHING for her :rip:

https://pro-musicabr.org.br/home/certificados/

they "Lady Gaga, I'm devastated" her.

Edited by OreGuy

2 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Maybe I’m the only one who cares about this since I’m from Brazil, but can you guys believe Universal Music Brasil has been doing a MASSIVE certification update here for the past few weeks and Gaga was the only major artist they skipped?


They updated in alphabetical order: Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Bradley Cooper (!), Coldplay, David Guetta, Demi Lovato, Drake, Eminem, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5…

 

And NOTHING for her :rip:

https://pro-musicabr.org.br/home/certificados/

You said "major artist", Gaga is retired :suburban:

Katy Perry redefines beverage in the non-alcoholic space 17HSMdI.gif

6 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

So Katy Perry is a guest speaker today at the same summit Gaga was at yesterday 

 

IMG-8698.jpg

Did she talk about her past career too? 
 

:clack:

39 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I didn't see the quote in context but ooo, really? I'm actually here for that.

Prince is supposedly one of the inspirations for the album. 

6 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

they "Lady Gaga, I'm devastated" her.

I’m so annoyed because even Maybe It’s Time was certified Gold.

Shallow would’ve been 5x or 6x Diamond if updated.

Edited by BlondUnicorn

🎤 Lady Gaga: Little Monsters and KatyCats, get ready for a dazzling fusion of glamour and refreshment! 🌟

 

👁‍🗨 Katy Perry: That's right, Gaga! We're thrilled to announce the ultimate collaboration between Haus Labs Makeup and De Soi's non-alcoholic beverages.

 

🌈 Lady Gaga: Unleash your inner superstar with our bold, boundary-breaking supercharged makeup, and now, hydrate in style with De Soi's delicious and refreshing concoctions.

 

💄 Katy Perry: It's a perfect blend of titanium dioxide and past careers. Get ready to slay the beauty game and quench your thirst like never before!

 

🚀 Lady Gaga: Haus Labs x De Soi – where glam meets gulp. Pre-order the bundle NOW! ✨

Edited by ToniGaga96

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Prince is supposedly one of the inspirations for the album. 

:jonny5:

 

rock suit her style. shouldve happened sooner fr

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.