Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Nothing is planned because Bobby is too busy with his Instagram gays

spacer.png

Oh my gosh, poor Gaga. She thought an electric car would help the environment, but Bobby's hole will soon be a bigger issue than the ozone depletion problem. :weeps:

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Imagine a revamped rock version of this masterpiece oh GODGA

 

 

might replace BN and Earthquake as my fave unlreleased :jonny3:

Edited by TSwiftie

It would be nice to get the single and Joker trailer in the same week in April. And that is exactly why it won’t happen.

 

So I’m just going to get on the Joker hype train now, only Gaga knows where that other train is going 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Y'all need to give up. She's not releasing in the next 2-3 months. 

5 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

It would be nice to get the single and Joker trailer in the same week in April. And that is exactly why it won’t happen.

 

So I’m just going to get on the Joker hype train now, only Gaga knows where that other train is going 

 

spacer.png

 

 

What if the single is attached to the Joker trailer? 

spacer.png

Tbh I dont think I ever TRULY believed she was releasing a new album this year when she has to prepare for the Joker 2 campaign. I was slightly convinced when she posted a story a month ago where we see various wigs in the background but that could easily be for a haus labs shoot or another cotton on commercial since she still has a contract with them. I honestly don't mind waiting til 2025 since we're getting the joker 2 later this year anyway. The trailer in April, MET Gala appearance in May, Vegas in the summer and Joker 2 festival/movie release is more than enough to keep me perched until next year. 

Edited by Marry The Gods

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

What if the single is attached to the Joker trailer? 

spacer.png

Wouldn't it be weird since Joker 2 has a soundtrack? :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Wouldn't it be weird since Joker 2 has a soundtrack? :celestial5:

Idk man I'm just being delusional 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

What if the single is attached to the Joker trailer? 

spacer.png

And completely sabotage the success of Joker and single? Actually this seems like something she would do. 
 

Spoiler

Spirit 98 - OUT (nnn I love Bey but releasing a single with a movie does not guarantee success)

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

And completely sabotage the success of Joker and single? Actually this seems like something she would do. 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Spirit 98 - OUT (nnn I love Bey but releasing a single with a movie does not guarantee success)

 

spacer.png

Not to mention she'll get utterly STOMPED on by Miss Tay Tay

spacer.png

Haus Labs launches in Europe on March 26th, 2024. I wonder if she will attend an event for that 

 

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Haus Labs launches in Europe on March 26th, 2024. I wonder if she will attend an event for that 

 

She will project her fortnite skin at the event and perform a medley of jazz songs 

7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Haus Labs launches in Europe on March 26th, 2024. I wonder if she will attend an event for that 

 

I think she will. She attended the U.S. launch two years ago.

 

haus-labs-by-lady-gaga-makeup-and-brand-

 

Edited by Marry The Gods

Remember the times she used to say she wrote 774584 songs and produced in 10 minutes? I don't 

 

FYQRlX2.gif

 

 

12 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Haus Labs launches in Europe on March 26th, 2024. I wonder if she will attend an event for that 

 

Funny you think she’d leave the US in 2024 for anything other than a vacation in Mexico 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Funny you think she’d leave the US in 2024 for anything other than a vacation in Mexico 

 

:suburban:

she’s not escaping WB’s WW promotional contract

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

she’s not escaping WB’s WW promotional contract

 

spacer.png

They'll be in for a surprise when Lee shows up instead of Gar

spacer.png

 

Love watching this guys videos on Joker 2. He always makes a video about any Joker updates or includes it other videos. 
 

He has more videos than these but I pretty much agree with most of what he’s saying. He pretty much has covered everything so far. He just posted a video yesterday talking about Joker’s budget and he was surprised the budget was that high and honestly I am too. If it grosses anything less than 500M then:rip:

Maybe it’s true she’s not releasing this year 

 

Gretchen Whitmer Michigan GIF by GIPHY Newsgretchen base GIF

5 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

 

Love watching this guys videos on Joker 2. He always makes a video about any Joker updates or includes it other videos. 

I like watching his FàD related videos too. His analyses are pretty solid!

the social media presence - especially considering her ig feed the past three years - does not make sense with the 2025 release agenda imo.

worst case scenario they just wanted to get the fortnite deal out of the way but instead of going back to silence she's still posting to keep us "updated" in a way like she did briefly in june last year when she got dragged for nurtec

 

GHTj-PgWAAAjfxE?format=jpg&name=small

when she didn't release anything in 2024, and we all turn into OGH by end of year. Hence RideandDie prophecy of  "2024 will be hard year for OGH" will come true

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.