Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post
Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

Interscope let renee rapp release her debut album on the same day as john batiste. 

I’m 30, don’t act like I know who renee rapper is 

 

:suburban:

If they wanted to release this friday, she would announce it already. I believe. :giraffe:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I’m 30, don’t act like I know who renee rapper is 

 

:suburban:

She’s a new artist signed to interscope, main role on the new mean girls + i think she was on broadway version as well? 

let me have the reaction of that crazy australian swiftie if she doesn't release this friday

3 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

She’s a new artist signed to interscope, main role on the new mean girls + i think she was on broadway version as well? 

Oh I’m sure she’s a big star, I’m just old 

 

:suburban:

31 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Ever since Blade teased February we've been having daily countdowns meltdowns :rip:

fixed that for you :gaycattel:

Unpopular take I’m sure, but if she’s going the rock route, I want some angry and harsh songs like Swine for the mentally ill liddos out there 

 

Just speaking from experience 

 

:suburban:

It’s also time for another Highway Unicorn, one of the most underrated songs from Born This Way 

 

:gaygacat9:

1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The announcement is coming tonight :bird:

Her post tonight will imply she’s getting impatient with something before the announcement tomorrow at noon

 

:suburban:

 

“WHEN YOU GET DOLLED UP AND UR WATER BREAKS”

 

:gaycat4:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

It’s also time for another Highway Unicorn, one of the most underrated songs from Born This Way 

 

:gaygacat9:

I want something more in line with Electric Chapel 

:gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

I want something more in line with Electric Chapel 

:gaycat5:

I love EC too. Also underrated!

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Her post tonight will imply she’s getting impatient with something before the announcement tomorrow at noon

 

:suburban:

 

“WHEN YOU GET DOLLED UP AND UR WATER BREAKS”

 

:gaycat4:

Lady_Gaga_Born_This_Way_BTW_Ball.jpg

LG7 isn’t coming until summer at the earliest.
 

She’s clearly still making it, and has the sense not to release until at least June - due to hurricane Swift. 
 

The sooner some of you can accept that, the better

1 minute ago, Pud said:

LG7 isn’t coming until summer at the earliest.
 

She’s clearly still making it, and has the sense not to release until at least June - due to hurricane Swift. 
 

The sooner some of you can accept that, the better

I’ll accept it

 

 

 

During my countdowns in June

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Pud said:

LG7 isn’t coming until summer at the earliest.
 

She’s clearly still making it, and has the sense not to release until at least June - due to hurricane Swift. 
 

The sooner some of you can accept that, the better

I agree, June is the absolute earliest. 

Like she said “magic potions take time” and y’all really thought that meant a release in three weeks :rip: stop blindly following fake insiders and false hope and use your goddamn heads :toofunny3:

 

4 minutes ago, Pud said:

LG7 isn’t coming until summer at the earliest.
 

She’s clearly still making it, and has the sense not to release until at least June - due to hurricane Swift. 
 

The sooner some of you can accept that, the better

even if it was true she can still release a single this Friday. Actually it would be smart to release multiple singles, instead of just one or two before the album drops. 

28 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It’s also time for another Highway Unicorn, one of the most underrated songs from Born This Way 

 

:gaygacat9:

exactly sis! I feel so bad for OHU(RtL)H

Ew I just witnessed highway unicorn praise in this thread. 
:noparty:

GODway Unicorn deserves to be praised to the high heavens. 

Highway Unicorn is not that awful, has more personality and spice than most of Chromatica

gaga-lady-gaga.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.