Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I mean... I would love for her to release this Friday. I'm just keeping my expectations low.

 

We'll see in 2 hours and 51 minutes. :gaygacat3:

26 minutes ago, Janet said:

I’m literally there rn didkdkdk

 

i went to a drag show the other night and one of the queens did Bad Romance and it was EPIC :jonny6: literal pyrotechnics :rip:

Must be the same drag queen I’ve seen before. She did TEOG with HMH pyros from C-Ball. :skull: 

JFAD being described similar to 'WandaVision' is promising, it has been one of the rare Marvel products that aside from the audience success got critically acclaim and awards recognition.

Just now, Sombre said:

I mean... I would love for her to release this Friday. I'm just keeping my expectations low.

 

We'll see in 2 hours and 51 minutes. :gaygacat3:

Yeah, I'm not saying she's definitely releasing this Friday (I have my doubts) but I still think it's possible and we don't need a precedent. Look at Taylor or Bey, both rumored to release something in 2024 but for Tay no one was expecting a new album (but reputation TV) and bey surprised on superbowl night. I know Gaga's team is messy but if they wanted to keep it secret until the announcement they definitely can, other artists managed 

I mean her saying she's spilled coffee is obviously a reference to her dropping some tea soon right? Do we actually think she was just like oh I dropped some coffee let me take a selfie and talk about it? Anyway we'll know soon enough.

Happy Pokémon Day, liddos! :heart: I wonder is Gaga has a favorite Poké. Which one could it be? 

2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I mean her saying she's spilled coffee is obviously a reference to her dropping some tea soon right? Do we actually think she was just like oh I dropped some coffee let me take a selfie and talk about it? Anyway we'll know soon enough.

Our teacups are ready

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Happy Pokémon Day, liddos! :heart: I wonder is Gaga has a favorite Poké. Which one could it be? 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I mean her saying she's spilled coffee is obviously a reference to her dropping some tea soon right? Do we actually think she was just like oh I dropped some coffee let me take a selfie and talk about it? Anyway we'll know soon enough.

i mean... she LITERALLY spilled coffee on her shirt... you can see it

Who was it that tagged half the forum during one of our countdowns a while back :skull: that was such a kii 

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

i mean... she LITERALLY spilled coffee on her shirt... you can see it

it's not that big of a stain though, more spillage needs to happen :coffee:

3 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

i mean... she LITERALLY spilled coffee on her shirt... you can see it

I mean I'm sure she spills coffee and tea and c*m on her sometimes and she doesn't always post it...i think she was trying to be a little cheeky

 

This Friday would be tooo perfect for me personally. 4 years ago she released Stupid Love exactly a week before my 18th birthday and the album in time for my graduation, what a gift! (It WAS a gift… no jokes). Imagine if the lead comes just in time for my 22nd birthday and album in time for my college graduation :jonny5:

We still don’t know for sure if Billie is releasing on March 15. It could be the week after, or even April.

49 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I think you mean until after April.. Unless she wants to release right around Taylor.

April 5th is two weeks before Taylor, she's releasing a single not an album

 

9 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

i mean... she LITERALLY spilled coffee on her shirt... you can see it

I know that but she never shares random life updates like that anymore. I think she knows what she's doing. Also it looks like she's deleted the not a wig ma'm comment:rip:

Edited by SharGaga

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Happy Pokémon Day, liddos! :heart: I wonder is Gaga has a favorite Poké. Which one could it be? 

250px-Hauptartwork_733.png

 

:eli:

Idk if it's the hangover hype from the Pokemon Presents, but I feel like something's coming. Kinda had a revelation. 

Just now, Miracle said:

Idk if it's the hangover hype from the Pokemon Presents, but I feel like something's coming. Kinda had a revelation. 

Same Pokemon and Gaga are my two favorite things, the universe is talking to us :WAP:

2 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

It seems like this isn’t ending anytime soon. :dies:

This will definitely drag on for most of 2024 :rip:

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

Happy Pokémon Day, liddos! :heart: I wonder is Gaga has a favorite Poké. Which one could it be? 

Toucannon

 

1080x360

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.