Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Spoiler

The next 2 months are so packed, I wouldn't even mind waiting a little bit more at this point, nn.

To think the #1 single on the Hot 100 was on par with Stupid Nose just a few weeks ago... :deadbanana:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yes, it's either March 1st or April 5th.

 

Then Taylor will block everything for at least two to three weeks. Billie is with Interscope and will release her album on May 17. So after April 5th, the only likely date is May 31st. 

 

Nothing prevents her from releasing on a bad Friday, though, and she's famous for releasing at the worst possible time.:suburban:

March 22nd also had like a small chance. 

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

also is it just me that thinks gaga is gonna make this her biggest era yet, then disappear, have her a kid or two, do a movie or two, nothing major mentally, just something light and fun and then have a musical comeback while she's still young and fit enough to enjoy it all? 

I feel like we've been expecting this since Joanne, nn

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I feel like today and maybe the rest of the week is kind of the last chance for a while :gaycat6:

Yeah, kinda until April. But she will keep hinting tho

also where do we put Dua in all this? I don't think she's releasing after Taylor, the era started in november :ducky: she probably booked either april 5th or april 12th

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

also where do we put Dua in all this? I don't think she's releasing after Taylor, the era started in november :ducky: she probably booked either april 5th or april 12th

Dua always starts slow then rises while GAR is the opposite so I don't really think it matters if they release the same day

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

March 22nd also had like a small chance. 

Yeah, as I said, nothing prevents her from releasing on a packed or "sandwiched" Friday. It just wouldn't be ideal, but it's still doable. The only things that prevent her from releasing are Taylor, Beyoncé, and other Interscope artists 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Dua always starts slow then rises while GAR is the opposite so I don't really think it matters if they release the same day

I agree 100%. She's already promoting the album, and she hasn't even announced a name for it yet. I could see her releasing another single before the album if "Training Season" doesn't keep improving. 

 

I also remember that Future Nostalgia and Chromatica were scheduled very close to each other, but then FN leaked and Chromatica was delayed, right? 

Guys I’m in northern Thailand and the waiter at a restaurant just played Poker Face and Bad Romance back to back.
 

She’s coming :WAP: 

Just now, Janet said:

Guys I’m in northern Thailand and the waiter at a restaurant just played Poker Face and Bad Romance back to back.
 

She’s coming :WAP: 

THE STARS ARE ALIGNED :WAP:

I don't think the announcement IS happening this week. She's clearly coming soon but It would really shock me if she announced a single today or tomorrow, and March 8th and 29th are out of the question. It's either March 22nd or April 5th I think

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, as I said, nothing prevents her from releasing on a packed or "sandwiched" Friday. It just wouldn't be ideal, but it's still doable. The only things that prevent her from releasing are Taylor, Beyoncé, and other Interscope artists 

I would say Ariana prevents her too, probably more than Beyoncé since they are friends.

 

Also, where does the Billie March 15th release come? Cause in the Billie base they have no idea nor on twitter. What if its Billie March 1st and Gaga March 15th-

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I don't think the announcement IS happening this week. She's clearly coming soon but It would really shock me if she announced a single today or tomorrow, and March 8th and 29th are out of the question. It's either March 22nd or April 5th I think

i agree

 

Saturday marked the start of the final stretch of teasing imo. March is prob happening, but no these two weeks

 

I kind hope if she'll announce today but for a future date

 

Kinda mourning Chromatica today. Part of me thinks with how tigh tlipped eveyrhting is they're gonna gag us and do everything they wanted to do for that album. Chromatica with eveyrything to plan, no leaks, the AM event, fornite, coachella, hold my hand release during the release month would've gagged us hard...

11 minutes ago, Janet said:

Guys I’m in northern Thailand and the waiter at a restaurant just played Poker Face and Bad Romance back to back.
 

She’s coming :WAP: 

Announcement midnight Chiang Mai time CONFIRMED :jonny3: 

guys Hair Body Face just came on when I specifically chose to play it. She's COMING this WEEEK AHHHH:jonny5:

 

13 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I would say Ariana prevents her too, probably more than Beyoncé since they are friends.

 

Also, where does the Billie March 15th release come? Cause in the Billie base they have no idea nor on twitter. What if its Billie March 1st and Gaga March 15th-

Yes, you are right. I forgot about Ari because I didn't consider March 8th as a possibility in the first place. 

 

Billie clearly said she's releasing after Ari, so really unlikely that she would release on March 1st. 

Mercurio said Interscope have set May 17th for Billie's album + she will probably win the Oscar on March 10th and she's now heavily teasing her new album. 

 

The only possible date in April is April 5th (because of Taylor), not only for Gaga but for everyone (if they are interested in making some noise). If the album is coming out on May 17th, there is no other month to release the lead single other than March (and March 28th is out of question because of Beyoncé). 

 

15 minutes ago, Miracle said:

It's either March 22nd or April 5th I think

 

The only thing that prevents me from considering March 22nd a possibility is the fact that Interscope has never released two major artists back-to-back, and Billie and Gaga are their biggest artists. (You can check their history with the release schedule).

Edited by ToniGaga96

38 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

also is it just me that thinks gaga is gonna make this her biggest era yet

I doubt it. Music eras aren't big anymore especially for veterans like Lady Gaga. She'll promote the album on her socials, maybe perform a song or two at an award show and put out a music video for the first single. 

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

guys Hair Body Face just came on when I specifically chose to play it. She's COMING this WEEEK AHHHH:jonny5:

 

I happen to have hair, a body, and a face. Gaga does too. NOON EST ANNOUNCEMENT CONFIRMED :WAP::WAP:

53 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

It's not 

No it’s not 

21 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I don't think the announcement IS happening this week. She's clearly coming soon but It would really shock me if she announced a single today or tomorrow, and March 8th and 29th are out of the question. It's either March 22nd or April 5th I think

Come on, she knows her fans and she literally checks what they are saying. So if the release was scheduled for April, she would not start the teasing. And yes I know she started teasing lg6 long time before its release but these were not like 3posts in a row or 2-3 posts during one week, all about lg7 :celestial5: she would not teas us so much months before the lead single, this Friday is the perfect spot among all those pop girls that wanted to release this year, she released Fortnite almost one week ago so that she can announce it today with gp attention. Today it is anniversary of SL teaser, yesterday she literally said she is ready to spill the coffe on her T-shirt aka ready to spill the info about new release TODAY. In 3h 25min or 4h 25min it will happen 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Come on, she knows her fans and she literally checks what they are saying. So if the release was scheduled for April, she would not start the teasing. And yes I know she started teasing lg6 long time before its release but these were not like 3posts in a row or 2-3 posts during one week, all about lg7 :celestial5: she would not teas us so much months before the lead single, this Friday is the perfect spot among all those pop girls that wanted to release this year, she released Fortnite almost one week ago so that she can announce it today with gp attention. Today it is anniversary of SL teaser, yesterday she literally said she is ready to spill the coffe on her T-shirt aka ready to spill the info about new release TODAY. In 3h 25min or 4h 25min it will happen 

I really like how excited and sure you are about this. I wish I felt the same. I’m confident, but doubtful. :weeps:

 

 

but I agree with you, it would be perfect. 

55 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yeah, kinda until April. But she will keep hinting tho

I think you mean until after April.. Unless she wants to release right around Taylor.

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I really like how excited and sure you are about this. I wish I felt the same. I’m confident, but doubtful. :weeps:

 

 

but I agree with you, it would be perfect. 

Yes I know, well, I was known as the major clown in some circles while chromatica…

Edited by Daglazzo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.