Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, Artur said:

Happy Pokémon Day, liddos! :heart: I wonder is Gaga has a favorite Poké. Which one could it be? 

299.png

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Had no idea we had other Pokéliddos in here :jonny5:

Gurl Ive been obsessed!!!

One of the major radios in Italy wrote an article today about LG7 

 

Quote

The most attentive fans will probably have already noticed it: Lady Gaga is leaving clues (quite obvious) of a new project on the way.

 

With some posts on Instagram, the pop star made it clear to her followers that she was working in the studio. Is there a new album on the way?

 

Except for some of her collaborations, the singer has not released new music since 2020, the year in which she released the album "Chromatica", certified Platinum in 2022.

 

The latest posts on Lady Gaga's Instagram profile give hope to the artist's fans, as she portrays herself at work in a recording studio. “tik tok tik tok”, we read in the description of one of these photos, and the onomatopoeia inflames the anticipation.

Lady Gaga and Pokemon are two legendary entities who had explosive beginnings that changed the cultural landscape, became household names, evolved artistically, and have had incredible longevity.

 

No surprise there are overlaps between both bases.

 

oprah.gif

21 minutes ago, Artur said:

Happy Pokémon Day, liddos! :heart: I wonder is Gaga has a favorite Poké. Which one could it be? 

espathra.png
 

648.png
019.png

25 minutes ago, Artur said:

Happy Pokémon Day, liddos! :heart: I wonder is Gaga has a favorite Poké. Which one could it be? 

Pokemon Halloween Vibes GIF

1 minute ago, Erotic said:


019.png

They asked about Gaga not Richie 

 

:suburban:

The Pokémon presents was a flop. We wanted Unovallah, not Kaloser. Gaga announce to make up for it. 

8 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Gurl Ive been obsessed!!!

Ugh, same, I love it so much, every game. :jonny2: I've been playing Pokémon Go for years now, I don't think I will ever get tired of it. :jonny5:

Just now, Almodusa said:


:alexz:

I live for this lmao. It has to go viral someday. 

20 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I'm sure she spills coffee and tea and c*m on her sometimes

 trisha_slime.gif?ex=65ec2467&is=65d9af67 

If we don't get an announcement today we're turning this into the Pokemon base. I can't handle any more Stupid Love discourse.

 

:suburban:

Just now, Aden said:

If we don't get an announcement today we're turning this into the Pokemon base. I can't handle any more Stupid Love discourse.

 

:suburban:

e194ab44fc321983d4d289431a358711.jpg

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

yesterday she literally said she is ready to spill the coffe on her T-shirt aka ready to spill the info about new release TODAY. 

Wh- 

How di-

I- 

 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

3fajfcml0as41.pngbpzj6lsd4gr41.pngEX8TorlXkAYZPuf.jpgEY-eHPIXsAEHMxK.jpgCDN mediaCDN media

4d156df7da2bc1b77b24d9eb3f212045.jpgEaHJKpiWoAAQAHk.jpg:largeCDN media

 

These are so cool, there is so much Gaga X Poké fanart out there 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

3fajfcml0as41.pngbpzj6lsd4gr41.pngEX8TorlXkAYZPuf.jpgEY-eHPIXsAEHMxK.jpgCDN mediaCDN media

4d156df7da2bc1b77b24d9eb3f212045.jpgEaHJKpiWoAAQAHk.jpg:largeCDN media

 

These are so cool, there is so much Gaga X Poké fanart out there 

So cute :flower:

i feel like gar would love eevee because it can transform into so many different evolutions

What is the lg7 aesthetic, what would the single cover look like and the MV :duca: 

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

3fajfcml0as41.pngbpzj6lsd4gr41.pngEX8TorlXkAYZPuf.jpgEY-eHPIXsAEHMxK.jpgCDN mediaCDN media

4d156df7da2bc1b77b24d9eb3f212045.jpgEaHJKpiWoAAQAHk.jpg:largeCDN media

 

These are so cool, there is so much Gaga X Poké fanart out there 

the Latios/Latias one eats :jonny6: Hoenn legendaries you will always be famous

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.