Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

59 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

also is it just me that thinks gaga is gonna make this her biggest era yet, then disappear, have her a kid or two, do a movie or two, nothing major mentally, just something light and fun and then have a musical comeback while she's still young and fit enough to enjoy it all? 

yes it is just you :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I feel as though HDD would have teased Gaga already if she was releasing soon, as they did back in 2020 and as they still do with many Interscope artists to this day. 

 

I don't think it's coming in the foreseeable future (next 2-3 weeks). :snowball:

28 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Announcement midnight Chiang Mai time CONFIRMED :jonny3: 

I’m literally there rn didkdkdk

 

i went to a drag show the other night and one of the queens did Bad Romance and it was EPIC :jonny6: literal pyrotechnics :rip:

33 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Also, where does the Billie March 15th release come? Cause in the Billie base they have no idea nor on twitter. What if its Billie March 1st and Gaga March 15th-

Billie isn’t going to start her new era until after the Oscars

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I feel as though HDD would have teased Gaga already if she was releasing soon, as they did back in 2020 and as they still do with many Interscope artists to this day. 

 

I don't think it's coming in the foreseeable future (next 2-3 weeks). :snowball:

Did they post that article before or after the leak though?

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I feel as though HDD would have teased Gaga already if she was releasing soon, as they did back in 2020 and as they still do with many Interscope artists to this day. 

 

I don't think it's coming in the foreseeable future (next 2-3 weeks). :snowball:

maybe no HDD exclusive for better surprise effect? :pancake:

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

I feel as though HDD would have teased Gaga already if she was releasing soon, as they did back in 2020 and as they still do with many Interscope artists to this day. 

 

I don't think it's coming in the foreseeable future (next 2-3 weeks). :snowball:

Right. The only semi-reliable intel we had (from Blade) has been disproven. There's a lack of confirmation from official/very reliable sources this week which makes me doubtfull. Then again they might be working overtime to keep things a secret (some things definitely point towards that). 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

3 hours 15 minutes :duca:

Until the fake "AAAAAH" "OOMGGG" "SHE POSTED" reactions 

3 minutes ago, Gam said:

Did they post that article before or after the leak though?

After the leak, on January 28th 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319746&title=START-THE-GAGA-COUNTDOWN

 

Stupid Love leaked the week before, January 21st

Edited by ToniGaga96

So what Haus Labs #AD do we think is getting posted today?

let us stream LG7 featured artist while we wait x

 

 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

After the leak, on January 28th 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319746&title=START-THE-GAGA-COUNTDOWN

 

Stupid Love leaked the week before 

Probably saw the leak and wrote it then, the hype continues :clap3:

Spoiler

or should I say, the journey continues :clap3:

 

17 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Tiktok is basically the sole reason why Texas Hold 'Em is smashing. It's viral on tiktok and everyone is actually using the original audio. 

Sure the song is definitely clicking with the GP in first, but it's also undeniable that the artists and relative songs who are not affected by the current TikTok situation are definitely benefiting from that with getting a bigger exposure on the platform.

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

After the leak, on January 28th 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319746&title=START-THE-GAGA-COUNTDOWN

 

Stupid Love leaked the week before 

So HDD teased 10 days in advance for an original release of February 7th (before they kept pushing the release, per the leaked legal docs). 

 

Side note, no one knew SL was going to be the lead so the date of the leak is not important imo. 

Just now, Sombre said:

So HDD teased 10 days in advance for an original release of February 7th (before they kept pushing the release, per the leaked legal docs). 

 

Side note, no one knew SL was going to be the lead so the date of the leak is not important imo. 

I can't believe they kept pushing it back after it leaked lmao. 

3 minutes ago, Sombre said:

So HDD teased 10 days in advance for an original release of February 7th (before they kept pushing the release, per the leaked legal docs). 

 

Side note, no one knew SL was going to be the lead so the date of the leak is not important imo. 

That's not true.

First, Stupid Love was planned as the lead from the beginning, and if HDD had Intel about the release they probably would have known about the name of the single as well.

 

Second, the day after it leaked (Jan 22nd) on her website we found "STUPID LOVE" in the code.

 

Quote

After months of teasing — and tweets about naming her next album ‘Adele’ — the new era of Lady Gaga is upon us. The lead single of her sixth album was rumoured to come in February, and now, a song called ‘Stupid Love’ has leaked online — and it’s a return to the maximalist synth-pop of Born This Way.

‘Stupid Love’ appeared online overnight after sleuths found code in Gaga’s website that referenced the song: a similar thing happened with ‘Perfect Illusion’, the lead single off her 2016 album Joanne. The song is a sharp turn from both the country-tinged pop of Joanne and the A Star Is Born soundtrack, filled with classic Gaga vocal ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’ and high-octane ’80s synth lines.

 

ToniGaga96 coming in HOT with the receipts to keep us hyped.

 

tenor.gif

I mean I’m kinda 50/50 about this week. Sure she’s having a good chance considering no one major is releasing this week. This teasing has been going since November(but she went full in from January). I mean why would u tease for a whole month? Teasing is supposed to be close to the announcement. I hope the lack of info is cuz of her team trying their best to keep everything tight and locked in that vault lol. 

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

ToniGaga96 coming in HOT with the receipts to keep us hyped.

 

tenor.gif

I just love y'all so much :gaygacat1:

1 hour ago, hypocrateen said:

also where do we put Dua in all this? I don't think she's releasing after Taylor, the era started in november :ducky: she probably booked either april 5th or april 12th

If Dua was coming in early April I think she'd have announced by now. I see her as late May/early June. If Billie comes 17th, she'll probably be the first artist to cool down the heat following Taylor, and I think Dua's team will wait for someone else to do that instead of trying to tackle it themselves, it's far less of a guarantee Dua will be able to knock Taylor down the charts. I think her team might even try pushing another single before an album comes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.