Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ok if it's a rock album I want some guitar solo interludes 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

I feel she's posting a lot to raise engagement before the announcement. With the damage last year did to her engagement, maybe her label is worried that most people will just scroll past her lead single announcement, assuming it's just another ad. 

Ummmm why is Spotify promoting her discography with a banner on my homepage? Let me move a bit!

Looking through Dan's wikipedia page and he's worked on some pretty great pop albums as of late. Caroline Polachek, Olivia, Chappel Roan and Sky Ferreira to name a few. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Looking through Dan's wikipedia page and he's worked on some pretty great pop albums as of late. Caroline Polachek, Olivia, Chappel Roan and Sky Ferreira to name a few. 

Her Night Time, My Time is coming. 
 

 

34 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Motherrr

 

 

The Trust the process wig :clownny:

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Her Night Time, My Time is coming. 
 

 

coming to bring back tumblr from the grave I fear

Just a reminder that rock has a very wide range. Discovered Pink Floyd last year and think their psychedelic rock music is deeply intimate and thought provoking. I'd love to see a blend of that and the more traditional rock genre like Olivia but better!

23 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

Dan Nigrö liked the pic :deadbanana2: how many producers are rumored to be on this album

Insiders told me each song will have a different producer. #LG7

 

Hx1YSjS.gif

The hair looks amazing, I wish she had curly hair for LG7. I'm not feeling this Olivia Rodrigo "rumor" tho... Like, teen pop-rock is truly awful most of the time. 

2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Just a reminder that rock has a very wide range. Discovered Pink Floyd last year and think their psychedelic rock music is deeply intimate and thought provoking. I'd love to see a blend of that and the more traditional rock genre like Olivia but better!

I loved Olivia's GUTS but I feel like Gaga's approach to rock won't and should not be a y2k teen approach. 

I don't want to be P!nk/Kelly/Avril or any of that. She has so many references in rock music, it'd be really disappointing if she just ended up doing hac pop/rock fodder. 

Just now, Summer Boy said:

The hair looks amazing, I wish she had curly hair for LG7. I'm not feeling this Olivia Rodrigo "rumor" tho... Like, teen pop-rock is truly awful most of the time. 

Tbh Gaga wouldn't even do that when she was Olivia's age, so I very much doubt she would now, approaching 40. The worst thing is if she gives us generic pop/rock though. 

We're acting like she doesn't wear vintage band shirts in the studio for every album she's ever made :ahh:

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I loved Olivia's GUTS but I feel like Gaga's approach to rock won't and should not be a y2k teen approach. 

I don't want to be P!nk/Kelly/Avril or any of that. She has so many references in rock music, it'd be really disappointing if she just ended up doing hac pop/rock fodder. 

Exactly! That's why I said better! She's gonna reinvent the genre in her own way just like she did it with dance music. This is obviously being super optimistic that she's in a better place now and more creatively inspired than the last 3 studio albums.

Dan *****? Interesting...

 

:khalyan:

 

edit: not N!gro being censored :skull:

Edited by NicoleAMatty

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.