Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It won’t because it’s a mid song 

 

:gaygacat3:

WHAT?! 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Ok so what do we do when she has a historic second week drop in streams? 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

With BTW’s 84% 2nd week sales decline & SL’s 5-30 2nd week tank, we’ve already had enough experience to prepare for that I fear 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

With BTW’s 84% 2nd week sales decline & SL’s 5-30 2nd week tank, we’ve already had enough experience to prepare for that I fear 

 

spacer.png

Not with this new batch of swifties. We'll have to battle for our lives. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel she's posting a lot to raise engagement before the announcement. With the damage last year did to her engagement, maybe her label is worried that most people will just scroll past her lead single announcement, assuming it's just another ad. 

Do not mean this in a shady way, but you guys have to log off the Internet sometimes. :rip: Her engagement has lessened because she just has not been doing anything + she does not really focus on social media. Nobody in the real world cares that she posts ads.

4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Not with this new batch of swifties. We'll have to battle for our lives. 

spacer.png

I bet most of them are just aging OGHs who have previously hid behind: 

- Madonna

- Britney

- Katy 

 

Nothing we haven’t seen before 
 

spacer.png

Just now, frankvert said:

I bet most of them are just aging OGHs who have previously hid behind: 

- Madonna

- Britney

- Katy 

 

Nothing we haven’t seen before 
 

spacer.png

True. I still remember my time during Applause vs Roar. 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

True. I still remember my time during Applause vs Roar. 

spacer.png

I wasn’t online back then but was fighting the good fight in real life. My foot was planted on Kathryn’s neck for a solid 4̶ 6 years starting with Firework 

 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

15 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Are we ready when Gaga eventually ends up having her first flop film? 
spacer.png

Isn't that HoG

 

W8vEiPt.gif

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Isn't that HoG

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Was is it really a flop if everyone and there mother said Gaga was the best part of the film? Plus the acclaim she got and awards? 
spacer.png

Edited by Happylittlepunk

4 minutes ago, frankvert said:

I wasn’t online back then but was fighting the good fight in real life. My foot was planted on Kathryn’s neck for a solid 4̶ 6 years starting with Firework 

 

spacer.png

I was here that day. It was a blood bath. No Kindness Punks to be found. 

spacer.png

Just now, Happylittlepunk said:

Was is it really a flop if everyone and there mother said Gaga was the best part of the film? Plus the acclaim she got and awards? 

Well, besides a Best Actress Oscar 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Isn't that HoG

 

W8vEiPt.gif

HOG would’ve been if it BOMBED at the BO. Good thing GÁR is a star of movies who fills seats with butts 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

I was here that day. It was a blood bath. No Kindness Punks to be found. 

spacer.png

Trust me I was reading it all on Twitter & GGD. I was too young to be participating on ShariATRL tho (13) 

 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Are we ready when Gaga eventually ends up having her first flop film? 
spacer.png

Maybe in 2027, it takes her 3 years to release a movie. 
 

I can’t even imagine what roles she would pick after JFAD. This version of Harley Quinn seems like the ultimate Gaga role 

 

Good thing she stayed away from the live action remake of The Little Mermaid. She would of killed as Ursula, but I don’t think even Gaga could of saved that film 

the way im more perched to track JFAD’s BO presale/BO comps than LG7 streams since it’ll start dropping like a rock the next day anyways

 

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Maybe in 2027, it takes her 3 years to release a movie. 
 

I can’t even imagine what roles she would pick after JFAD. This version of Harley Quinn seems like the ultimate Gaga role 

 

Good thing she stayed away from the live action remake of The Little Mermaid. She would of killed as Ursula, but I don’t think even Gaga could of saved that film 

So it's confirmed that she was considered before Melissa McCarthy?

 

When I watched it I knew Gaga would kill it. It's right up her alley. A little fat, singing, being a villian, that kind of attitide. Very on brand for Gaga. 

 

 

But after JFAD tho, I want her to try to have a normal role. Like an ordinary woman, a suffering housewife, a normal next-door lady suffering sth like Julianne Moore in Still Alice or Cher in Moonstruck.

5 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

So it's confirmed that she was considered before Melissa McCarthy?

 

When I watched it I knew Gaga would kill it. It's right up her alley. A little fat, singing, being a villian, that kind of attitide. Very on brand for Gaga. 

 

 

But after JFAD tho, I want her to try to have a normal role. Like an ordinary woman, a suffering housewife, a normal next-door lady suffering sth like Julianne Moore in Still Alice or Cher in Moonstruck.

I would love to see Gaga in a comedy tbh

4 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I loved Olivia's GUTS but I feel like Gaga's approach to rock won't and should not be a y2k teen approach. 

I don't want to be P!nk/Kelly/Avril or any of that. She has so many references in rock music, it'd be really disappointing if she just ended up doing hac pop/rock fodder. 

You’re spilling, as usual.

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Are we ready when Gaga eventually ends up having her first flop film? 
spacer.png

yes, it was House Of Gucci.

spacer.png

Kinda need her to release a movie in 2028 so that she can be part of the 100th Oscars race :gaycat1:

4 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I loved Olivia's GUTS but I feel like Gaga's approach to rock won't and should not be a y2k teen approach. 

I don't want to be P!nk/Kelly/Avril or any of that. She has so many references in rock music, it'd be really disappointing if she just ended up doing hac pop/rock fodder. 

y2k rock is really in rn and gaga NEEDS to push for the younger generation if she's ever gonna survive the next 10 years, i dont even care about olivia and find her overrated but some of her stuff was really hitting with me... i dont mean all of it needs to be like that... i want pop infused gaga rock, her own sound... but there needs to be 2-3 generic sounding singles or something for radio 

Her next role should be a lesbian Romcom with Anne Hathaway 

Gaga once said that The Wall by Pink Floyd was her favourite album ever on Howard Stern in 2011. Imagine her releasing a record like that. I know she has it in her. That album is unlike anything I've ever heard. Do you guys think Gaga is at that point where she's making an album not caring about hits or radio songs and is just doing it for the quality and acclaim? I'd love to see her make a concept ish album too. The possibilities are endless. Can you imagine if she announces today? OMG:chick2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.