Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I want LG7’s ballad to be The Cranberries or Radiohead coded

 

spacer.png

Edited by Solar

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

When there's a super depressing song ala No Surprises by Radiohead and it becomes a cult classic :WAP:

 

 

 

17 minutes ago, Miichael said:

if you are tasteless sure

 

:suburban:

I call it noise noise noise!

:suburban:

when fad gives us her the best by tina on this album 

 

moo.png

im so scared that LG7 is gonna sound like SSOH, just old timey rock with no pop or modern production, just an analog joanne type album 

4 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

im so scared that LG7 is gonna sound like SSOH, just old timey rock with no pop or modern production, just an analog joanne type album 

I highly doubt this considering the producers involved 

 

spacer.png

 

With one of the Interscope girlies underperforming, I wonder if Interscope will tell GAR to officially announce LG7.

:suburban:

I want GÁR’s Your Love. 
 


Midtempo. 

Big chorus. 

Storytelling. 

Timeless melodies. 
Melancholic urgency. 
Bridge & final chorus take you to CHURCH. 
 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

Now why is a TikTokified Replay making rounds on my FYP? Is Replay gonna be THEE Viral Gaga song of 2024 because I am 101% for it.

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, Konril said:

Now why is a TikTokified Replay making rounds on my FYP? Is Replay gonna be THEE Viral Gaga song of 2024 because I am 101% for it.

:ryan3:

Link? :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Konril said:

Now why is a TikTokified Replay making rounds on my FYP? Is Replay gonna be THEE Viral Gaga song of 2024 because I am 101% for it.

:ryan3:

Link or it didn’t happen 

 

:ryan3:

I think this is a perfect time to promote Replay (Dorian Electra Remix) since it is hyper-rock and it will create hype for Gar's rock album

 

stephm.png

 

You just know she spilled something on herself so she could really be referencing the shirt behind her. :rip: 

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Link? :gaycat1:

 

8 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Link or it didn’t happen 

 

:ryan3:

Spoiler

Not that much but if this starts the Replay revolution... :gaygacat3:

She's having so much FUN  :jonnycat: ahh I've missed this Gaga

 

 

LG7 about to be her best alberm I fear

 

giphy.gif

 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

I still find it hilarious how the lashings she got from the nurtec ad got her to finally start posting regular posts on her insta. Almost like she is being held hostage and forced to take selfies every now and then because she knows people were fuming 

 

Hx1YSjS.gif

She's just hyping us to get us to buy the stuff which she will drop soon..and we will buy it for sure

 

Hx1YSjS.gif

 

 

Edited by RandomHooker

Replay going super viral days before LG7 release, yup yup

 

stephm.png

5 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

She's just hyping us to get us to buy the stuff which she will drop soon..and we will buy it for sure

 

Hx1YSjS.gif

 

 

The only thing she is dropping is Haus Labs in Europe 

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Replay going super viral days before LG7 release, yup yup

 

stephm.png

It won’t because it’s a mid song 

 

:gaygacat3:

Ok so what do we do when she has a historic second week drop in streams? 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

23 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The only thing she is dropping is Haus Labs in Europe 

I almost bought the lip gloss or whatever they were. I don't wear make up.

 

Hx1YSjS.gif

 

Are we ready when Gaga eventually ends up having her first flop film? 
spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.