Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

:suburban:

Mama stepped on a few toes, I can stand it :ihype:

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

:suburban:

I wonder what his @ is on here 

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

:suburban:

You white devil 

officially bigger than her harleen pic :celestial5:

 

 

17.7M+ views in less than 24 hours vs 16.7M in almost a year 

 

Edited by ToniGaga96

Since she's involved with videogames now how about collabing with Bayonetta now? Might as well make this year VideogameGa and just push musicGa next year

 

:suburban:

Wait not her breaking her 3-month Twitter silence with fortnight

 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

officially bigger than her harleen pic :celestial5:

 

 

17.7M+ views in less than 24 hours vs 16.7M in almost a year 

 

Her team doing something right :celestial5:

25 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I wonder what his @ is on here 

 

:suburban:

8gjb0v.jpg

 

 

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

image.png

 

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

8gjb0v.jpg

 

 

 

:suburban:

The way most of that Discord is having similar meltdowns as we speak 

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, boobatella said:

imagine the smashery if she releases the lead and it will be added to the game :WAP: 

 

oh godga the mind of a mastermind

welcome  sis

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

:suburban:

when he raises an octave we-

moo.png

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

:suburban:

Has the sound of someone's voice alone ever awakened the primitive desire to hunt and commit ape-like violence? Suddenly, I'm hungry for blood.

 

From its voice, I can picture what it looks like, I can smell its body odour, etc. I sense that it's got a face only a mother could love.

 

Spoiler

I'm joking, of course - but do you know what I mean? Its like when you see someone with a 'punchable face'. Except this person has a punchable voice box. 

 

Edited by Lüwís
There was a spelling error.

I listened to Chromatica today and I did not experience any pain during SL, improvement? :gaygacat1: 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I listened to Chromatica today and I did not experience any pain during SL, improvement? :gaygacat1: 

:ahh: but for as much flack as we give SL, the pre-chorus is godly :gaygacat1:

26 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

8gjb0v.jpg

Is that actually them? Are they really on this website?Confused Tilda Swinton GIF by reactionseditor

911 is amazing :WAP: I changed my headphone settings and with the new bass arrangement it is GODLY  

8 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I listened to Chromatica today and I did not experience any pain during SL, improvement? :gaygacat1: 

Nurtec is simply kicking in

32 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

8gjb0v.jpg

 

 

 

:suburban:

I just know that user relishes every attention we give them, sad!

 

moo.png

 

---

 

At least we have something genuine to look forward to for a change. :gaygacat1:

5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I listened to Chromatica today and I did not experience any pain during SL, improvement? :gaygacat1: 

The threshold for pain tolerance is higher, that's all.

 

I've never really understood the hate 'Stupid Love' gets, though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.