Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:jonnycat:

 

 

Knowing this is Stupid Love makes it so much funnier... almost like a threat.

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:jonnycat:

 

 

I moved for a sec but I think they mean new Gaga tracks being added to the game, and not new music being released soon :snowball:

Edited by NicoleAMatty

10 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Another solid example of @Blade knowing nothing and spreading lies for clout

 

 

And we still wonder why no insider talks to us??

 

No insider is all-knowing :rip:

I don't wanna be a party pooper but I'd be so on brand for her to do this and then not release anything lg7 related until next year 😂

1 minute ago, TheHanyo said:

You don't need to devolve to their level with sexist insults.

He's as toxic as the haters he loves to regularly insult lbr.

:ryan3:

We don’t even know what’s coming with Fortnite and everyone is fighting. :rip: 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:jonnycat:

 

 

Excuse me? WHAT?

1 minute ago, Blade said:

Only with this stupid ass fanbase could you give 3 correct dates in a row (down to the day) and the one time I share info about a month I get told I know absolutely nothing.

 

Lol I hope others join me and Mr. S in no longer sharing with this fanbase.

Girl you got that information from Blackout, and tried using that to make it seem like you knew something about this new era as well and you didn’t. Enough :rip: this is so embarrassing, grow tf up 

Y'all are still bullying Blade :deadbanana2:

 

Ain't you tired Miss Hilly? Ain't you tired?

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

I moved for a sec but I think they mean new Gaga tracks being added to the game, not new songs being released soon :snowball:

Nnn yeah but at least her catalog will get boosted with the addition of new songs (that aren't in the game yet). Wonder how many they'll add.

 

 

 

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

Waittttttt

 

 

 

In the game 

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

Waittttttt

 

 

 

It means new tracks on Fornite Festival mode (if i remember it right is like a guitar hero kind of game).

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:jonnycat:

 

 

waiT

 

katyschromatica-akhilliesheel.gif

5 minutes ago, Blade said:

He's obsessed with proving an "insider" on a pop forum wrong. The only thing that's masc in his life are the guys who reject him on grindr.

I just about spit my coffee all over my computer screen. :lmao:

They mean new tracks being added to the game like Bad Romance, not new songs debuting at the concert. She's being more secretive than ever, ofc she wont have @FNFestival spoil anything about a new era.

and when they announce that the new track in question is Stupid Love, then what?

 

:ryan3:

 

knowing it's 90% likely to be the case makes it even funnier, kii

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

He's obsessed with proving an "insider" on a pop forum wrong. The only thing that's masc in his life are the guys who reject him on grindr.

It's funny how you consistently seem to attack people on this forum for being 'fem' when they call you out for lying. It's almost as if like you're trying really hard to cover up your own shortcomings :eli:

Blade having to resort to sexism, toxic misogyny, and petty insults to deflect from his clearly not accurate sources.:rip:

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

Girl you got that information from Blackout, and tried using that to make it seem like you knew something about this new era as well and you didn’t. Enough :rip: this is so embarrassing, grow tf up 

Blackout never gave me a date that I shared? My source isn't on pop forums. I've never hid the fact that I'm not the actual insider and that I have a source.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.