Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Godga is going to smash on all fronts this year. Singles, album, tour, movie, acclaim. Get ready for the biggest year of her career!

 

oprah-winfrey-stunt.gif

March single and May album would be 10/10 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Blade said:


I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant avoidant release schedule. The thing they're avoiding being Taylor in April, obviously.

 

(Ignore the Tyla one no one cares about that being in March)

 

I also wouldn't be surprised if someone else that's a huge US threat like Drake or Morgan drops April 5th or April 12th to just barely miss Taylor

 

If I had to guess LG7 will definitely be after Taylor but I would still bet money on the single coming before Taylor and still Q1 :devil:

Let’s be real, the only relevant ones out of these are Ari and Bey - and it doesn’t really look like Ari’s going to smash this era (even positions had low opening numbers despite big hits). Godga has plenty of time to drop :giraffe:

Just now, Ratviolo said:

Let’s be real, the only relevant ones out of these are Ari and Bey - and it doesn’t really look like Ari’s going to smash this era (even positions had low opening numbers despite big hits). Godga has plenty of time to drop :giraffe:

I don't think most are threats to Gaga but Interscope would still avoid scheduling with another release from a female artist that generates buzz or one from their own label (Kacey, Selena) so there's more buzz on a singular focus project.

29 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

twenty one pilots seem to be teasing a new era too. Hopefully we don't get another Goth vs Gays situation :suburban:

Ahhhhh I’m winning

9 minutes ago, Blade said:


I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant avoidant release schedule. The thing they're avoiding being Taylor in April, obviously.

 

(Ignore the Tyla one no one cares about that being in March)

 

I also wouldn't be surprised if someone else that's a huge US threat like Drake or Morgan drops April 5th or April 12th to just barely miss Taylor

 

If I had to guess LG7 will definitely be after Taylor but I would still bet money on the single coming before Taylor and still Q1 :devil:

So... Single in February could be ruled out... Should we focus our expectations on March?? :chick3:

2 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

So... Single in February could be ruled out... Should we focus our expectations on March?? :chick3:

Is February suddenly not part of Q1?

Other releases only matter if the lead single is a banger with a chance of going at least top 5. If it’s another perfect illusion, it doesn’t matter 

21 minutes ago, Aden said:

ASIB vs. Trench for #1 was traumatic :bibliahh:

 

The fact it was the second time Gaga had a neck-to-neck album match for #1 up in her career after Cheek to Cheek ddddd

only for ASIB to move 100k+ more copies by the final HDD article :gaygacat4:

 

 

The greatest press tour in film history is cooking.

 

:clack: 

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

The greatest press tour in film history is cooking.

 

:clack: 

Ugh the ASIB premiere with the pink dress in the rain. A moment.

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

The greatest press tour in film history is cooking.

 

:clack: 

They style her for everything though. 

 

:clack:

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

The greatest press tour in film history is cooking.

 

:clack: 

not that big of a confirmation tho

he really wants to come across as if he has some insider tea  

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

The greatest press tour in film history is cooking.

 

:clack: 

We should be worrying about the hair and makeup department

:clack:

18 minutes ago, Blade said:

Is February suddenly not part of Q1?

I'm sorry if I explained myself wrong... English is not my native language!!

 

I know that March is part of Q1 but you said February (or March 1) at the beginning... so I think this could mean that things are getting a little delayed and so we should set our expectations on March...

Either a surprise release today or an announcement for next week! Enough with the studio selfies, ma'am. 

Guys idk if I’m reaching but did you notice that sza is wearing a baseball shirt with the number 16 on it  in her new vid as gaga did on SB😭😭

is there a surprise collab heree 😭😭😭😭

Edited by Bones

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

The greatest press tour in film history is cooking.

 

:clack: 

I love how LMG acts like it’s breaking news that her stylists will indeed be…styling her. Like that isn’t the job that they’re paid to do :rip: 

 

Though I am hyped for this press tour, it’s gonna be one for the books :duca:

4 minutes ago, Bones said:

Guys idk if I’m reaching but did you notice that sza is wearing a baseball shirt with the number 16 on it  in her new vid as gaga did on SB😭😭

is there a surprise collab heree 😭😭😭😭

i would die:jonny5:

they're so different so unlikely 

15 minutes ago, Bojana said:

not that big of a confirmation tho

he really wants to come across as if he has some insider tea  

Yup, and he's constantly saying c*nty sh*t like this, fully knowing Gaga's team follows him:
 

 

Meanwhile he's giving Zara Twink in an ill-fitting linen jumper in desperate need of a steaming:

 

Screenshot-2024-02-15-at-11-20-35-AM.png

 

Anyways :sistrens:

I could see April 5 for the lead single tbh. Ariana’s album will be dead by then lol, Beyoncé’s album won’t have any longevity especially with singles, gives some breathing time before Taylor drops. It’s also when Joker hype will be ramping up. 

 

i still think album in June is the most likely scenario right now. 

7 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:


 

 

Meanwhile he's giving Zara Twink in an ill-fitting linen jumper in desperate need of a steaming:

 

Screenshot-2024-02-15-at-11-20-35-AM.png

 

Anyways :sistrens:

Gross

Still laughing at LMG being like “Arianne Phillips told me Natali designed the dress in the Joker pic” when she had posted it on her IG stories 5 mins before he suddenly popped up :rip: 

Either the notification alerts are alerting or they aren’t clued in to his Twitter antics :coffee2:

LMG thinking he's serving in a Kardashian potato sack has me screaming :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.