Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Gam said:

Every single day that goes by my hope for anything this month is disappearing more and more :monkey:

Every single day, yeah I dig a grave, then I sit inside it wondering if I’ll behave.

 

This literally fits this base so so much lol

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

ohhuUuhHH

 

well c'mon antpats2, teleport us to 2026!!

 

E0_3VF5XIAEGyxJ.jpg

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Gam said:

Every single day that goes by my hope for anything this month is disappearing more and more :monkey:

maybe stop hoping, now how about that?

48 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

stop the fighting start the music.

Well give us music then 

0k0q6B8.gif?width=422&height=417

Edited by Freaky Prince

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

that user is pathetic. what a low life

says the dude who's spreading false information for clout 😭 and then can't even clarify with his alleged "source" cuz "it's not that easy"

 

how convenient

I'm always amused by fans who think she just started working on a new album last month all because she hasn't regularly publicized her work or studio visits.

 

It's like object permanence but for adult children. :rip:

16 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

y'all are anticipating LG7 this year, but it's essential to consider her miserable slow pace in the creative process. If she began recording now or a few months ago, there's a possibility we might not see any releases until early 2026.

 

Reminds me of the LG6 era when Gaga teased studio pictures in early 2018, leading fans to expect a "BloodPop single" in 2018 Q1 - the album didn't come until 2 years later.

 

@Blade has done nothing but give us lies and false hope. there's absolutely no way anything is coming out in Q1

A lot of the late 2017/early 2018 studio sessions would've been for ASIB. Bloodpop and Gaga did some writing for ASIB, none of it ended up making the cut (which is probably what those studio session pics were showcasing). That's when he originally showed her the Stupid Love instrumental (November 2017). And Chromatica would've been released sooner had ASIB not smashed the way it had. Shallow was the 8th biggest song of 2019 WW (despite being released in September 2018).

 

Things are different this time around. She has ample time to release between now and Joker, any and all J:FaD music has been finished for over a year at this point, and it seems like they've been working on the album since spring/summer 2023. She doesn't have another musical project that would cannibalize a studio album for most of the year, and she's more secretive this time around. I think we'll get an album before Joker, use the momentum to sell tour tickets and tour during 2025, and then either take on another acting project or settle down. 

3 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

says the dude who's spreading false information for clout 😭 and then can't even clarify with his alleged "source" cuz "it's not that easy"

 

how convenient

Your life is so sad

2016: Joanne (Album)
2018: A Star Is Born (Movie)
2020: Chromatica (Album)
2021: House Of Gucci (Movie)
2024: Joker : Folie à Deux (Movie)

 

New movie every 3 years, and new album every 4 years.

Users like that *** are why insiders hate you all. When the info is correct they end up benefitting too, even when the insiders were harassed throughout the pre-era. I'm going to continue posting as a fan. But worthless bottoms like that don't deserve info, so everyone gets hurt.

4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

James King deleted the studio pic with Gaga, he received the memo I guess.

:rip:

If only they would be that fast in dealing with more important stuff, what's the point, the photo has been reposted in every fanpage anyway.

1 minute ago, Blade said:

Users like that *** are why insiders hate you all. When the info is correct they end up benefitting too, even when the insiders were harassed throughout the pre-era. I'm going to continue posting as a fan. But worthless bottoms like that don't deserve info, so everyone gets hurt.

please, chill out with the power trip. idk who you think you are just cuz you got 3 dates right over half a decade ago.

 

no one wants "info" if it's not even legit in the first place.

 

lol.

3 minutes ago, Kékette said:

2016: Joanne (Album)
2018: A Star Is Born (Movie)
2020: Chromatica (Album)
2021: House Of Gucci (Movie)
2024: Joker : Folie à Deux (Movie)

 

New movie every 3 years, and new album every 4 years.

2025-2026: tour and film next movie 
2027: movie 

2028: LG8

2029: film movie in the beginning of the year. Then tour for LG8 

2030: movie 

2032: LG9 (if we get it :rip:) 

 

I could see this happening honesty. 

 

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

Users like that *** are why insiders hate you all. When the info is correct they end up benefitting too, even when the insiders were harassed throughout the pre-era. I'm going to continue posting as a fan. But worthless bottoms like that don't deserve info, so everyone gets hurt.

My advice is to not take things personally, literally nothing, and post whatever u feel like posting :gaynetcat3:

p.s. I trust you :bird:

 

did everyone try the Chromatica Oreos? I thought the Chromatica Oreos were lovely

 

16 minutes ago, Blade said:

Users like that *** are why insiders hate you all. When the info is correct they end up benefitting too, even when the insiders were harassed throughout the pre-era. I'm going to continue posting as a fan. But worthless bottoms like that don't deserve info, so everyone gets hurt.

Chill the **** out :mazen:  you seem so pretentious and full of yourself just cuz you had correct info a few times. I remember you VERY well from 2019/2020, you also had a lot of incorrect info, and no, I'm not only talking about her team postponing dates and you using it as an excuse when you were wrong.

 

 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

did everyone try the Chromatica Oreos? I thought the Chromatica Oreos were lovely

 

Okay but real talk they're legit my favorite Oreos ever, they were sooo good. :drool: I know the official description said they were the regular Golden Oreos just with coloring, but they 100% had a unique taste (sort of like a sugar cookie) that no other Oreos I've tasted had.

 

I would kill for them to bring them back one day. :sosad:

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Chill the **** out :mazen:  you seem so pretentious and full of yourself just cuz you had correct info a few times. I remember you VERY well from 2019/2020, you also had a lot of incorrect info, and no, I'm not only talking about her team postponing dates and you using it as an excuse when you were wrong.

 

 

What was wrong during Chromatica? Post it. Now.

Just now, Pop Art said:

Okay but real talk they're legit my favorite Oreos ever, they were sooo good. :drool: I know the official description said they were the regular Golden Oreos just with coloring, but they 100% had a unique taste (sort of like a sugar cookie) that no other Oreos I've tasted had.

 

I would kill for them to bring them back one day. :sosad:

we didn't get them in my country we just had pink packaging :devil:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.