Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

To be fair, our real insider rushed to believe the fake one. That’s what started this mess :clown:

Hey I'm not OGH I don't believe in hate. So get over that. I just didn't like her recent albums I really liked her earlier material. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

There's no such thing as 2025 crowd in here, after years at this point, certain people still don't get that nobody wants a 2025 release and that everybody wants new music asap.

 

She could have released a new album in 2022 already for me and tones of droplets in all these years.

 

Expectations =/= will.

 

For the rest I personally couldn't care less about insiders, fake or real, I reason with my own mind based on my experience of following this woman since the beginning, knowing music plans are often uncertain with her.

4 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

People keep doubting him so ofc he does too… :clown:

Nnnn that makes no sense :rip: 

 

If you’re confident enough in your source, a random post on Reddit shouldn’t make you doubt yourself. It should take someone with at least as much credibility as yourself. Calling people clowns for believing the same post that Blade himself believed, when you claim to trust Blade… by that logic YOU also should have believed the Reddit post :deadbanana: like what. 
 

Anyway let me not beat a dead horse, I’m glad we hope again :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Please stop read above we can all love. I met my husband at a Gaga concert. Plus we got married at the Dua Lipa concert in Vancouver. 

 

If your Angry its ok. 

 

The two most streamed albums in history are DUA LIPA so sit your gay ass down. 

I don't have time to stay looking your posts history but I'm pretty sure as well to have read tones of nasty and negative comments about Gaga from you, go troll somewhere else.

Provided her team moved with the times and decided to plan on TikTok promo, I could see the latest situation with UMG pushing back the single unfortunately. But that should only be the case if TikTok and UMG are working on a solution.

The reddit insider being an ATRLr is already the messiness that makes Gaga eras such a fun moment for pop culture :ahh:

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Girl didn’t half the people in the pic talk **** about you… :deadbanana4:

Honestly Gaga is an Aries, I don't think she holds grudges against people unless they do something really egregious.

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly Gaga is an Aries, I don't think she holds grudges against people unless they do something really egregious.

That must explain why she’s had her career mismanaged by some of the same people for years now. 

 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly Gaga is an Aries, I don't think she holds grudges against people unless they do something really egregious.

Same as me. :clap3:

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly Gaga is an Aries, I don't think she holds grudges against people unless they do something really egregious.

Well yeah we know she’s too forgiving for her own good, to the point of keeping Mr. Squirrel after multiple accusations.

 

:clack:

24 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Girl didn’t half the people in the pic talk **** about you… :deadbanana4:

so she is online but cant post? :jonny6:

Just now, OreGuy said:

so she is online but cant post? :jonny6:

And she keeps using the black heart. Oh DARKGa:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

 it's a blatant way to say she's working on new music but it doesn't mean the release date is imminent

 

3 hours ago, Joker30 said:

LMAO ??spacer.png

I knew it, announcement today. Feb 9 here we go

 

749870670eda94bf693f47a52cb77641.gif

What the **** happened in here last night :skull: :skull: :skull: 

I will never understand why she hides this beautiful fresh youthful face with heavy makeup

 

wW0UcfS.png

 

I don't mind editorial looks here and there but it would be nice if we had an era where she shows off her beautiful face with minimal makeup like she did during the applause era. 

21 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

so she is online but cant post? :jonny6:

She will! This afternoon, she will announce another "supercharged" product by MausLabs.

7 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I will never understand why she hides this beautiful fresh youthful face with heavy makeup

 

wW0UcfS.png

 

I don't mind editorial looks here and there but it would be nice if we had an era where she shows off her beautiful face with minimal makeup like she did during the applause era. 

But she’s been doing minimal/simple makeup for YEARS now except for the couple Sarah **** ups in the HOG era :deadbanana:

48 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Girl didn’t half the people in the pic talk **** about you… :deadbanana4:

Only Justin Tranter talked mess about her as far as I'm aware. Starlight and BreedLove still show her love from time to time. Darius (the blonde woman) was accused of being shady towards Gaga during Justin's rant about Gaga using the gay community but she clarified it was a misunderstanding and still has love for stef. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.