Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'll never understand why and how Gaga consistently attracts so many loonies :suburban:ย 

It has already been proven that the Reddit insider was fake so...

ย 

I am ready for an announcement today Friday like she did with ROM!!!!

ย 

:katie2:

Rather then be attracted.ย 

ย 

I'm going to list my favourite songs.ย 

ย 

#1 Heavy Metal Lover.ย 

This song is clearly the better version of born this way.ย 

ย 

#2 Just Danceย 

This is the song that sent me too her.ย 

ย 

#3 Alejandroย 

Ok this is epic!ย 

ย 

ย 

#4 Poker Face

I'm not a huge fan of this song. Because it hurts me. Most of the people at work dang it to me "Shanes going to love nobody" my name is Shane.ย 

ย 

#5 Love Gameย 

I love this song even though everyone hates it.ย  I wanted to put this #1.ย ย 

ย 

#6 Edge of Glory.ย  There's not much to to say wrong about this expect the video is its terrible.

ย 

#7 Bad Romance.. I Know in going to get crapped on for this but honestly it's a noisey Poker Face and Kesha blocked it for a reason.ย 

ย 

#8 Shallow is pretty song and the vocal effort made me like her again.ย 

ย 

#9 Aplause this should be higher. This is her most underrated song. I started loving this song way after it came out.ย 

ย 

#10....... I can't say this song because of the issues.ย 

ย 

Honestly I want applause moved up. Because it's better then ever.ย 

Edited by Shaner69

Blade is still reliable after all so something really coming this month?Sad I Want GIF

26 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Rather then be attracted.ย 

ย 

I'm going to list my favourite songs.ย 

ย 

#1 Heavy Metal Lover.ย 

This song is clearly the better version of born this way.ย 

ย 

#2 Just Danceย 

This is the song that sent me too her.ย 

ย 

#3 Alejandroย 

Ok this is epic!ย 

ย 

ย 

#4 Poker Face

I'm not a huge fan of this song. Because it hurts me. Most of the people at work dang it to me "Shanes going to love nobody" my name is Shane.ย 

ย 

#5 Love Gameย 

I love this song even though everyone hates it.ย  I wanted to put this #1.ย ย 

ย 

#6 Edge of Glory.ย  There's not much to to say wrong about this expect the video is its terrible.

ย 

#7 Bad Romance.. I Know in going to get crapped on for this but honestly it's a noisey Poker Face and Kesha blocked it for a reason.ย 

ย 

#8 Shallow is pretty song and the vocal effort made me like her again.ย 

ย 

#9 Aplause this should be higher. This is her most underrated song. I started loving this song way after it came out.ย 

ย 

#10....... I can't say this song because of the issues.ย 

ย 

Honestly I want applause moved up. Because it's better then ever.ย 

beside your #1 this list could be my list just in different order :clap3:

Give this a stream. I also agree. This song is a Damn bop!ย  Underated!!!ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Shaner69

When do I have to start blaming Satan Bin Tanno?ย 

8 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

I don't get the 2025 crowd here. You really think she's just posting studio pics just cause?

She has started posting studio pics with Bloodpop 2 years before the release of 'Chromatica' and also in March 2019 when everybody thought she would have released in that period after the Oscar, it's a blatant way to say she's working on new music but it doesn't mean the release date is imminent, especially when her plans often change.

I want new Gaga honestly. Applause sounds kinda good now. I'm her age so old now lol.ย 

The 2025 crowd rushing to believe fake insiders and discredit the real ones bc it fits their scenarioย :clown:

12 hours ago, Jessie said:

Itโ€™s very much been described as a musical, and Gaga has recorded original songs for the movie alongside covers. The most recent teaser image makes overt homages to classics of the genre and One from the Heart was cited as a visual reference point. Itโ€™s not a Barbie situation, itโ€™s happening.

ย 

ย 

Its not really described as a classic musical thoย 

Just now, Shaner69 said:

Please stop read above we can all love. I met my husband at a Gaga concert. Plus we got married at the Dua Lipa concert in Vancouver.ย 

ย 

If your Angry its ok.ย 

ย 

The two most streamed albums in history are DUA LIPA so sit your gay ass down.ย 

Aren't you an OGH?

14 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

The 2025 crowd rushing to believe fake insiders and discredit the real ones bc it fits their scenarioย :clown:

To be fair, our real insider rushed to believe the fake one. Thatโ€™s what started this mess :clown:

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAur๏ปฟ๏ปฟa said:

To be fair, our real insider rushed to believe the fake one. Thatโ€™s what started this mess :clown:

People keep doubting him so ofc he does tooโ€ฆย :clown:

we believe in you King Blade

9 minutes ago, Bojana said:

ย 

ย 

Its not really described as a classic musical thoย 

It will feature dark bops and Gar will have her Purple Rain moment

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.