Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i hate to self promo, but some of you might enjoy this with all the hype goin on.

 

I was playing with RVC today and made a concept of an LG7 song I want. Check it out here:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Are we sure its the nick guy on Reddit? They also write a bit like LadyGagaNow's admin

Just now, Miracle said:

Are we sure its the nick guy on Reddit? They also write a bit like LadyGagaNow's admin

Nick used to write things like that during the pre-release era of Chromatica, I don't know why he keeps doing that :deadbanana2:

But I agree with you, it was also similar to that LGN's admin

 

2 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

I'm. Sad you are all still here 

. I miss that guy at the concert jokes

 

But 

 

Lol the monsters are like katy perry fans it's over Hehe

hmm chile

6 hours ago, Jessie said:

RideorDie spilled last year that she was reworking some of her original jazz demos for the soundtrack. 

Nothing confirmed then. :coffee2:

All these music posts of her in the studio etc feel realistically related to the MUSICAL she’s releasing this year yall 

20 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

I'm. Sad you are all still here 

. I miss that guy at the concert jokes

 

But 

 

Lol the monsters are like katy perry fans it's over Hehe

gHUqDeR.png

Liddos are really something else. 
 

i haven’t seen any fanbase having this kind of pre-release discussion and anticipation. Or maybe I’m just focus on Gaga. 
 

:lmao:

42 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

I'm. Sad you are all still here 

. I miss that guy at the concert jokes

 

But 

 

Lol the monsters are like katy perry fans it's over Hehe

Worry about Dua Lipa not being able to get a top 10 with her lead single only in her third album after the hype of a massive second album

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.