Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I think the video is cute. Boring but I like the colors.

 

Y’all are dramatic about it. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

When Stupid Love first leaked in full I was in a Goodwill. I stopped what I was doing and listened to it. 
I loved it so much! I wish I could hear it for the first time again. It doesn’t sound as good now. But when I’m drunk I can still get really into it 

its just not lead single material at all  

 

 

speaking of lead singles.. it's February next week

 

:suburban:

Edited by Janet

Maybe if she releases Lord Me Right on streaming platforms I would give SL a stream on mute :gaygacat1:

32 minutes ago, Janet said:

its just not lead single material at all  

 

 

speaking of lead singles.. it's February next week

 

:suburban:

soon :gaycat3:

 

  • Popular Post

Dawn of Chromatica was legit one of the coolest things she's ever put her name on. It is genuinely a fun listen and I still visit it regularly (esp Replay, Free Woman, Breebylon, Plastic Doll, 911) and I love how it wasn't just generic oontz oontz club mixes. It was also so refreshing seeing her associate with people who aren't one foot in the grave, even if she basically took a backseat and had minimum to no input on it. I would love for her to work on original material with some of those names someday because they're extremely talented and they're literally her sons and artists who cited her as an influence. Now THAT is great for her legacy as a musician & mother of the LGBTQ community. These two reviews nailed it btw:

 

Junkee:

Quote

The best part about Dawn Of Chromatica is it feels like a celebration of community. SOPHIE was instrumental in building that community and so was Gaga. When The Fame arrived almost 15 years ago, she felt like an outlier in the pop community, and by the time Artpop arrived several years later she was being ostracised for going too absurd. Now, however, she’s joined by artists who have carried the torch, creating a community for musicians who follow their creative tick, unconcerned as to whether it registers as weird or inaccessible.

Whether it be Bree Runway’s never-ending search for avant-garde fashion or Sawayama’s proud grandiosity, each of these artists has been empowered by Gaga’s ethos.

P4k:

Quote

The most memorable revisions on Dawn of Chromatica create new links to other standout moments in the Gaga discography. The wailing riffs and drum fills plugged into Rina Sawayama and Clarence Clarity’s take on “Free Woman” place it squarely in the Born This Way ecosystem, and Dorian Electra’s trashy remix of “Replay” pushes the leather-and-metal energy even further into the red.

It’s this context that makes Dawn of Chromatica feel less like a celebration of a world-beating record and more like passing the torch. Bringing together this widely varied group of artists from around the world and calling attention to the qualities they share—their playfulness, their courage, their willingness to push the boundaries of taste—is an elegant way for Gaga to reinforce those same qualities as fundamental parts of a legacy that’s still taking shape.

4AcT.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

3 minutes ago, Konril said:

I mean...

 

Stupid Love should be ashamed when put side by side with her sisters.

:suburban:

I wish we had gotten one more video for Babylon :monkey: 

DoC hate for what? It’s banger after banger.  Such a fun collection of talented producers that really elevated the OG album.

911 video felt like a different era from Chromatica. I guess that's why I love it so much and she looked so damn sexy. Frederic and Sarah did their damn jobs that day :clap3:

 

00_story.gif

b9b2042d7d4de0ab7995871788a722d27c34653d8edae7293b05dcff87c8d667eed84d7e36c2e294119790056_10159012566454574_101539535251

This is desperate... Where is Gaga?? I need an announcement this week or at least a tease... :dancehall:

Just listened to Chromatica from start to finish for the first time since 2020. Still sounds fresh af and brings back so much nostalgia 

16 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

911 video felt like a different era from Chromatica. I guess that's why I love it so much and she looked so damn sexy. Frederic and Sarah did their damn jobs that day :clap3:

 

00_story.gif

b9b2042d7d4de0ab7995871788a722d27c34653d8edae7293b05dcff87c8d667eed84d7e36c2e294119790056_10159012566454574_101539535251

2014 ARTPOP ACT II vibes in an alternate universe

We can all agree that some of the songs from DoC are better than the original ones (Plastic Doll, Stupid Love, Free Woman for example) and that is a very well done remix album (far better than Born This Way: The Remix in my opinion) but it always felt like a BloodPop's project than Gaga's. 

25 minutes ago, Homomo said:

Just listened to Chromatica from start to finish for the first time since 2020. Still sounds fresh af and brings back so much nostalgia 

I say this every other week but Alice is still THAT girl!

The way that I can pop in here once a month and there’s a guarantee one of the same four topics will be going on :ryan: the entire world has forgotten about SL, I think its time you all did the same!

Dawn of Chromatica and BTW: The Remix were really great projects. I don't mind The Remix but it was kinda meh. :michael:

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Like for the SL video spend A LOT of money to film on a dessert (shooting in location is very expensive, especially with so many dancers) just to...make it look like she's a in greeen screen or a cheap set from a sci-fi movie from the 90s?. If she had gone further with the tacky special effects / 90s sci-fi vibe I would have bought it but she didn't...

 

Filming on an actual desert and making it look like it was all a cheap green screen was quite a feat, tbh :deadbanana4:

I love how she remembers every designer, every award show and every piece of clothing she wore trough the years down to her socks. 

 

 

 

Edited by atemyheartinc

I feel like this thread does too much on Stupid Love (song), which is... cute? Not gorgeous nor lead single material, but cute.

 

The tacky and cheap-looking video, on the other hand... :redface:

33 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

We can all agree that some of the songs from DoC are better than the original ones (Plastic Doll, Stupid Love, Free Woman for example) and that is a very well done remix album (far better than Born This Way: The Remix in my opinion) but it always felt like a BloodPop's project than Gaga's. 

lets not forgot the excellence that is the replay remix :WAP:

i wish she would get dorian to produce some songs for her. dorian uses rock/metal sounds a lot that i think would match her perfectly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.