Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Universo said:

sooo... where is she

gqCjZq4.gif

Finalizing LG7 Hopefully :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I love GÁR, but her performance as Jo Calderone doesn’t make me feel confident in her ability to play a man tbh. :deadbanana:

That was the same era as MTN Video where her acting was subpar

 

I kinda want her to stop chasing for awards tho.. like maybe DUNE or House of Dragon or White Lotus plz

32 minutes ago, Universo said:

sooo... where is she

gqCjZq4.gif

Well based on how much weight she lost in the recent photos we saw at Leo’s birthday. She is probably preparing for some JFAD reshoots

I wasn’t around during artpop era so I missed a lot of gaga being Gaga. But if anyone remembers was Gaga basically managing herself during the entire era? 
artpop concept seemed  all over the place and even the visuals she kept changing the overal aesthetic every couple of weeks this was very noticeable during applause era. I felt like she finally got it perfect “GUY” doing a high art concept with Greek mythology and it matched applause video. I understand Gaga wanted to be controversial and did crazy things like DWUW video and collab and the whole throw up thing. But it seemed Gaga was lost creatively and sounded good on paper but not really work out in action. Plus it seemed like she just couldn’t stick to one concept for the era. I’m ne week she was a burnet with little make-up and look more raw, another week she was doing high art concepts, and another week she was doing party girl  edm girl concept. I kinda wish she did release artpop act ll in order to continue the era even if it would just be a deluxe edition just to save the era with new music and  finally a well structured concept for artpop. 
 

maybe I am just being to optimistic I always felt that artpop era could’ve been saved with proper management but I feel bad that she sorta give up after GUY it seemed like things were getting better at least professionally. I think that type of concept would be perfect for the remaining of artpop era.
 

I understand some people said that Gaga was on drugs and severely depressed but anyone can give any insight I will appreciate it.  
 

was there any chance of artpop era that could’ve been saved?

Edited by Happylittlepunk

Heavy Metal Lover breaking 100k+ daily streams

 

Manifesting it breaking 1,000,000+ one day

 

CO6pguL.gif

 

 

This is the correct update. But 100k+ finally! :WAP: 

 

It's coming :jonny4:

 

 

 

21 minutes ago, fra said:

Rising! +13k compared to yesterday :jonnycat:

 

 

That's actually a fake update, fra :deadbanana2:

 

Heavy Metal Lover | Daily Streams (Spotify)

 

Nov 3 — 43,088
Nov 4 — 41,759
Nov 5 — 45,038 
Nov 6 — 58,568
Nov 7 — 64,114 
Nov 8 — 71,707 
Nov 9 — 82,383 
Nov 10 — 88,591
Nov 11 — 90,149
Nov 12 — 90,636

Nov 13 — 100,016

 

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

This is the correct update. But 100k+ finally! :WAP: 

 

It's coming :jonny4:

 

 

 

Heavy Metal Lover you will always be famous :wanda:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

I'm in the bedroom, with tissues and when I know you're outside banging, then I won't let you in!

Because it's a hard life, with love in the world. And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls!

 

CO6pguL.gif 

Gaga’s lesson in pop song writing without playing victim and /or talking about a couch and a hot guy. 
- s*x encorporated (when it was relevant to her artistry and hot)
- Melody
- the use of smilies

 
she did that with ‘I Like It Rough’ :WAP:

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

That's actually a fake update, fra :deadbanana2:

 

:clown:

 

Well, almost there :gaygacat9:

20 minutes ago, Aden said:

Heavy Metal Lover breaking 100k+ daily streams

 

Manifesting it breaking 1,000,000+ one day

 

CO6pguL.gif

That would be a dream. It’s one of my favorite songs from BTW 

  • ATRL Moderator

Why did the God Jesus Lover thread got closed? I was loving to see the praise :WAP:

Can't believe they closed my thread. We were all so happy and excited over there. :noparty: It wasn't even in the charts section, it was just base talk. :noparty:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

Why did the God Jesus Lover thread got closed? I was loving to see the praise :WAP:

Mods suck! :oxygen2: They said that only songs with 500k streams or more can be threaded. 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Artur said:

Mods suck! :oxygen2: They said that only songs with 500k streams or more can be threaded. 

It makes sense, but it’s a shame, I love to see Pray This Way being praised

But of course, Heavy Metal Lover is kinda the best song in her discography.

The world needs to hear this masterpiece.

edYVU4W.gif

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Can't believe they closed my thread. We were all so happy and excited over there. :noparty: It wasn't even in the charts section, it was just base talk. :noparty:

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Mods suck! :oxygen2: They said that only songs with 500k streams or more can be threaded. 

 

...which is funny cuz they left a Britney song revival thread for 40k (:rip:) in Charts open :skull:

 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/458563-britney-spears-get-back-tracking-the-rise

 

Eh whatever. Let's hope it reaches 500k faster now so they can't close it :gaygacat9: now sc tream!

 

 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

...which is funny cuz they left a Britney song revival thread for 40k (:rip:) in Charts open :skull:

 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/458563-britney-spears-get-back-tracking-the-rise

 

Eh whatever. Let's hope it reaches 500k faster now so they can't close it :gaygacat9: now sc tream!

 

 

Well, well, well. Disappointed but not surprised.

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

 

 

Lemme just post this here again :WAP:

 

This is the first time I saw this in HD.. Lvcky bstards 

 

I was just a struggling College Student when she visited Manila.. :chick3:

 

The fact that the best songs in BTW are the ones climbing up/going viral. Love that for us, for once tiktokers are doing something good for the humanity. :gaycat2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.