Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Why is everyone in the Haus/anyone Gar has worked with completely unprofessional and messy? You have her makeup artist throwing shade in IG comments, her old producers acting like whiny babies, her choreographer being a predator, her manager being rude to liddos at the club, and her hair stylist making her horrid wigs. What is going onnnn :skull:

Freddy is unproblematic. Everyone else I agree though. I don't think Perry dragged Tara in his second post. I think he was referring to someone else in the haus sleeping with management at the time. I noticed there's a lot of pushback with Sarah tanno over the years. I remember just a year ago Freddy and Sarah fell out, unfollowed each other and then became friendly again once they had to prepare for the chromatica ball. It seems like Perry Meek and Billy B (her old makeup artist for award shows and music videos) still have a problem with her though. I think Gaga has to hire new creative people. It feels like the Haus is imploding. 

I think it's odd and kinda unprofessional for an artist of her caliber to keep members of the team just because they're friends. I get the importance of surrounding yourself with people you trust and love considering how alianating her life could be but private life is thing and work another.

Also that could lead to unnecessary drama like that going on.

Edited by fra

I read on twitter that HML is going viral, am I being fooled sistren?

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Freddy is unproblematic. Everyone else I agree though. I don't think Perry dragged Tara in his second post. I think he was referring to someone else in the haus sleeping with management at the time. I noticed there's a lot of pushback with Sarah tanno over the years. I remember just a year ago Freddy and Sarah fell out, unfollowed each other and then became friendly again once they had to prepare for the chromatica ball. It seems like Perry Meek and Billy B (her old makeup artist for award shows and music videos) still have a problem with her though. I think Gaga has to hire new creative people. It feels like the Haus is imploding. 

It has imploded a long time ago. 

Edited by pablozedd

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Maybe she has been contacting her senators and house rep? (Hopefully you’re doing the same)

I live in a Republican state. That’s totally futile. 

Its funny that in the three songs of her that werent singles and went viral (Bloody Mary, Government Hooker and HML, yeah Im counting HML already)… It wasnt the actual chorus that went viral lol. The majority of HML videos im seeing play the “I could be your girl girl girl” part which imo is the peak of the song. 

35 minutes ago, fra said:

I think it's odd and kinda unprofessional for an artist of her caliber to keep members of the team just because they're friends. I get the importance of surrounding yourself with people you trust and love considering how alianating her life could be but private life is thing and work another.

Also that could lead to unnecessary  drama like that going on.

Tea. It's no coincidence that all of her biggest career moments (TF(M), BTW, and ASIB) were all handled by competent teams of professionals and less so by her team. Having a work environment where people are allegedly ******* to get ahead, publicly dragging each other, publicly lashing out, being rude to fans, and probably being yes-people isn't going to run too smoothly. 

I think Gar’s next starring role will be alongside Leo. Hang on Scorsese baby we need you to direct

 

:ryan3:

18 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I think Gar’s next starring role will be alongside Leo. Hang on Scorsese baby we need you to direct

 

:ryan3:

Scorsese’s next film will be The Wager w Leo already confirmed as the lead

Edited by hausofdave

7 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Scorsese’s next film will be The Wager w Leo already confirmed as the lead

Is there a female lead character in this book/film adaptation? 

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

Speaking of Cher, as you know I'm not really a fan of Xmas music, but her Xmas single is actually good.

 

Love Cher but the fact that some of y’all think Gar needs a song that sounds ANYTHING like this at this point in her career (Christmas or not)… Pls leave this base immediately 

 

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Is there a female lead character in this book/film adaptation? 

Quote

Set in the 1740s, Wager’s (DiCaprio) story is set in motion when a patched-together boat with 30 emaciated men landed on the coast of Brazil. The men were the surviving crew of British ship that was chasing a Spanish vessel and had crashed onto an island in South America’s Patagonia region. Their tales of surviving the seas and elements made them heroes.

if its a true adaptation, doubt it, the ensemble cast is mainly just all British dudes 

Just now, hausofdave said:

if its a true adaptation, doubt it, the ensemble cast is mainly just all British dudes 

Time for Jo Calderone to get top billing :suburban:

2 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Time for Jo Calderone to get top billing :suburban:

Imagine the DRAMA if she played a man. The film critic twitter would never recover. I desperately want this incredibly risky, controversial idea to happen 

I just saw Taylor live yesterday and I'm here wondering when I will be able to watch Lady GaGa as well. Girl, it's been 84 years. I deserve a show. :sosad:

42 minutes ago, Artur said:

F-1EI_lXMAADPSi?format=jpg&name=medium   F-1XbnGXQAAh04P?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

:jonny5:

The first one is so cvnt I want to make it my profile picture :WAP: 

Heavy Metal Lover is the greatest pop song of all time and is my favourite song ever since 2011. I'm so glad it is starting to go semi viral. I'm try to imagine if it goes super viral and then hear it for the first time on the radio :superman::cries:

3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Heavy Metal Lover is the greatest pop song of all time and is my favourite song ever since 2011. I'm so glad it is starting to go semi viral. I'm try to imagine if it goes super viral and then hear it for the first time on the radio :superman::cries:

7th single from the album of the decade :wanda:

8 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Tea. It's no coincidence that all of her biggest career moments (TF(M), BTW, and ASIB) were all handled by competent teams of professionals and less so by her team. Having a work environment where people are allegedly ******* to get ahead, publicly dragging each other, publicly lashing out, being rude to fans, and probably being yes-people isn't going to run too smoothly. 

Also Cheek To Cheek! I know most people doesn't pay much attention to her jazz projects but you can see Tony's team was behind the C2C rollout, it was immaculate.

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

7th single from the album of the decade :wanda:

Legend says Gaga wanted 10 singles from Born This Way, maybe in a decade we'll get there! Four to go, I'll wait, thanks to the algorithm :gaygacat9:

7 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Love Cher but the fact that some of y’all think Gar needs a song that sounds ANYTHING like this at this point in her career (Christmas or not)… Pls leave this base immediately 

 

spacer.png

Where did you read that from my post? Nobody has ever said anything remotely like that :rip:

 

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

 

I posted it in here casually like I occasionally do with other releases, since there's no a Cher base and several users in here like her.

5 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Imagine the DRAMA if she played a man. The film critic twitter would never recover. I desperately want this incredibly risky, controversial idea to happen 

You know, I would be actually here for that, Gaga was very convincing in playing Joe Calderone +10 years ago in a not serious way, imagine with her commitment for a movie role, she would play a man perfectly.

 

Some actresses that did it in the past got the Oscar nomination for it like Glenn Close and Cate Blanchett.

 

6776-glenn-close-albert-nobbs.jpg

 

aeaadc4799ea8fe7528be9ce325f35d6.jpg

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.