Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Not that troll tweet having me google "harvard scholars bridge gaga"

 

hagCeLY.gif

 

There was a real study observing that rats liked Born This Way, though

 

hagCeLY.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

Not that troll tweet having me google "harvard scholars bridge gaga"

 

 

hagCeLY.gif

 

 

it's believable tho, i fear

 

hagCeLY.gif

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t care. Doing the right thing in life>Other people’s opinions on you

Maybe she has been contacting her senators and house rep? (Hopefully you’re doing the same)

7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

A nightmare 

:suburban:

A collaboration with Cher would be a dream tho 

Divorce The Charts with a proper 80s rock/metal production would prob be one of the best sings of all time, too bad Garibage got his noisy fingers on it. He's forgagatten and  rotting somewhere so I guess he got his, god bless

 

hagCeLY.gif

The way no one danced to Divorce The Charts at the Gaga night I went to last Saturday night 

 

my friend was like “why aren’t people dancing?” and I said, “no one wants to dance to noisy church music”

 

hagCeLY.gif

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

No lies detected! Also, this music video was such a serve :jonnycat: 10/10 

 

no-its-true-its-true-oli-london.gi

Ddd listening to the Swinefest version of Sexxx Dreams and realized she says “1000 Doves” in the chorus 

 

this puta really loves to turn random lyrics into song titles huh

 

hagCeLY.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Ddd listening to the Swinefest version of Sexxx Dreams and realized she says “1000 Doves” in the chorus 

 

this puta really loves to turn random lyrics into song titles huh

 

hagCeLY.gif

 

When LG7 is titled "Pop's Wife" (Manicure demo) and it's full of cunty bops

hagCeLY.gif

10 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

 

hagCeLY.gif

That demon's verse is so cool and he sounds so good, I hate that I love it. :noparty:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

That demon's verse is so cool and he sounds so good, I hate that I love it. :noparty:

If she had only gotten either Miguel or The Weeknd featured on it instead, it would be a top 10 hit with a music video and would probably push Artpop over 1 million daily Spotify streams consistently (I don't think it's a stretch that it would be doing over 400k+ daily in this scenario). 

 

On a ******* Sunday! :jonny5: I fear that her next big viral has arrived, guys :jonny5:

Slightly rising on a sunday!

 

edit: sorry @Artur we posted at the same time, let's celebrate!

 

Edited by fra

Just now, Artur said:

 

On a ******* Sunday! :jonny5: I fear that her next big viral has arrived, guys :jonny5:

is there a trend on TikTok? what's causing this

right on time too with bm's viral anniversary approaching 

 

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

13 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

If she had only gotten either Miguel or The Weeknd featured on it instead, it would be a top 10 hit with a music video and would probably push Artpop over 1 million daily Spotify streams consistently (I don't think it's a stretch that it would be doing over 400k+ daily in this scenario). 

Ugh I know :jonny5: it is the best song on the record and would've helped its longevity so much in the streaming era. 

Yes, tiktok! Our saving grace

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

is there a trend on TikTok? what's causing this

 

4 minutes ago, fra said:

Slightly rising on a sunday!

 

edit: sorry @Artur we posted at the same time, let's celebrate!

 

No problem! The more we post the better! :hughard:

2 minutes ago, fra said:

Yes, tiktok! Our saving grace

not Gen Z/Alpha saving our boomer fave again

 

ezgif-4-e9a36b4858.thumb.gif.e4b5c15bf54

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not Gen Z/Alpha saving our boomer fave again

 

ezgif-4-e9a36b4858.thumb.gif.e4b5c15bf54

We should know by now that she's ahead of our time :eddie:

2 minutes ago, fra said:

We should know by now that she's ahead of our time :eddie:

The younger generations like noisy productions, blasphemy and scandals :clap3:

Now I'm definitely perched for friday update :coffee:
Kinda annoying that this always happens when christmas freeze is around the corner but indeed a gift.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.