Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

*Heavy Metal Lover goes actually viral*


Gaga: Bobby! Release a HML vinyl. That'll be enough music related promo for the entirety of 2024.

 

xjjN7yj.png

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

absolutely SCREAMING at the DJWS statement :bibliahh:

 

the good sis brought this on herself, everyone knew it wouldn’t happen and warned him against it. 

 

he ****** around and found out I guess :rip: 

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

MESS :dies: 17HSMdI.gif I can't even begin to imagine the antics popping off in DJWS's inbox the past few days. Liddos, leave that sexy man alone and direct the lashings towards Interscope records instead 

 

no-its-true-its-true-oli-london.gif

 

 

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ASDFGHJKL;

 

 

 

He’s quite literally the one that needs to grow up :rip:

The fact that he couldn't even say '' it's never coming, now get off my back '' but '' today is not the time, it may be one day, but not today. '' :rip:

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ASDFGHJKL;

 

 

 

HELP :redface:

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

The fact that he couldn't even say '' it's never coming, now get off my back '' but '' today is not the time, it may be one day, but not today. '' :rip:

A lot of the art stand have actively said this has gone beyond act 2/ARTPOP and more than living in some fantasy that lasts forever. He’s speaking to them in their language. 

to think few years back BTW was barely averaging above ARTPOP & J***ne, now its rightfully smashing amongst the likes of TF/M & ASIB

 

spacer.png

 

22 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

The younger generations like noisy productions, blasphemy and scandals :clap3:

The younger generation likes what ever the TikTok algorithm tells them to like. The genre doesn’t even matter any more 

 

Gaga needs to pay for some TikTok payola for hits like every other artist 

I wonder if Gaga and her team are aware that HML is rising lately. I understand that it is too soon to do something or promote it somehow, but still, many artists would've already jumped into playlisting the song better and doing some simple things to make the trend bigger.

 

And I don't mean it as shade, but is her team still interested in taking these chances and making her numbers bigger? Or are streaming figures and overall units just not something they prioritize anymore because it's not worth it (unless is something unavoidable like what happened with BM)?

 

no-its-true-its-true-oli-london.gif

DJWS serving some user here with the passive aggressive remarks :gaygacat3:

Are the 20 different entities that need to sign off on Act II in the room with us?

 

xjjN7yj.png

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

On a ******* Sunday! :jonny5: I fear that her next big viral has arrived, guys :jonny5:

If it's this close to 100k on a Sunday, it's hitting 100k+ this week. I have planted the seed.

 

tumblr_ol2oc7TXik1qdmb8eo1_540.thumb.gif.b2b5a5bd002bcc0d195805a451b49efc.gif

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

If it's this close to 100k on a Sunday, it's hitting 100k+ this week. I have planted the seed.

 

tumblr_ol2oc7TXik1qdmb8eo1_540.thumb.gif.b2b5a5bd002bcc0d195805a451b49efc.gif

Watch it pull a Monster and get stuck at 98k (Monster got stuck at 149k when it got viral earlier this year)

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Watch it pull a Monster and get stuck at 98k (Monster got stuck at 149k when it got viral earlier this year)

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

When HML actually does go viral and peaks at #41 on the Hot 100

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

18 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

DJWS serving some user here with the passive aggressive remarks :gaygacat3:

Don't be shy drop the @ sis :khalyan2:

30 minutes ago, Artur said:

I wonder if Gaga and her team are aware that HML is rising lately. I understand that it is too soon to do something or promote it somehow, but still, many artists would've already jumped into playlisting the song better and doing some simple things to make the trend bigger.

 

And I don't mean it as shade, but is her team still interested in taking these chances and making her numbers bigger? Or are streaming figures and overall units just not something they prioritize anymore because it's not worth it (unless is something unavoidable like what happened with BM)?

 

no-its-true-its-true-oli-london.gif

Gaga is presumably still meditating on her bed and her team, the label barely did something after a month of 2 millions daily updates of Bloody Mary so it really is early to even talk playlisting, if HML ever reaches real high updates they'll release a late black vinyl :rip:

45 minutes ago, Artur said:

I wonder if Gaga and her team are aware that HML is rising lately. I understand that it is too soon to do something or promote it somehow, but still, many artists would've already jumped into playlisting the song better and doing some simple things to make the trend bigger.

 

And I don't mean it as shade, but is her team still interested in taking these chances and making her numbers bigger? Or are streaming figures and overall units just not something they prioritize anymore because it's not worth it (unless is something unavoidable like what happened with BM)?

 

no-its-true-its-true-oli-london.gif

But sis it's way too early. Remember how GH grew up until 196k and then started falling. She even did a TikTok with it.

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not Gen Z/Alpha saving our boomer fave again

 

ezgif-4-e9a36b4858.thumb.gif.e4b5c15bf54

Gez Z begging on their knees for derk bawps atp

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

17 minutes ago, fra said:

Gaga is presumably still meditating on her bed and her team, the label barely did something after a month of 2 millions daily updates of Bloody Mary so it really is early to even talk playlisting, if HML ever reaches real high updates they'll release a late black vinyl :rip:

 

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

But sis it's way too early. Remember how GH grew up until 196k and then started falling. She even did a TikTok with it.

I understand, I don't expect any kind of push right now but, do they even know that the song is rising at all? :deadbanana4: Also, some simple things like putting the song higher on her official playlists could help considerably and they could do that already.

 

 

It's just that, I really wanna see her numbers as high as they can get :noparty:

Edited by Artur

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

I understand, I don't expect any kind of push right now but, do they even know that the song is rising at all? :deadbanana4: Also, some simple things like putting the song higher on her official playlists could help considerably. 

 

 

It's just that, I really wanna see her numbers as high as they can get :noparty:

I doubt they noticed, It's been increasing slowly and still has to reach 100k, also they're generally behind on playlisting :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

A collaboration with Cher would be a dream tho 

Literally the only collab with a +70 artist that I've always wanted and of course she scrapped it and not doing it again :suburban:

Not TikTok for a second year in a row saving us from our misery again at the end of the year with another trend and another song possibly going viral :ryan3:

A further confirmation on how BTW was ahead of its time and aging like fine wine :gaygacat9:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.