Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Ugh didn't get tickets lol. Was hoping for one of the first five rows but nothing was available when I got in. Hopefully some more seats will pop up throughout the week.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

congrats <3

Thanks now just trying to decide which iPhone I want to throw at her

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Let’s go sis buy us some tickets :chick3:

I was bankrupt with miss Swift,

but please buy me a Vegas ticket

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I was bankrupt with miss Swift,

but please buy me a Vegas ticket

Still crying that I’m not going to see taylor

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

That's an old video girlie

 

hbz-lady-gaga-michael-polansky-face-mask

 

 

oh scratch that lg7 coming nov 2023

Tg1BD6d.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

Kinda mad the date I wanted to gift a family member is selling too fast. :rip:

Usually there are some tickets left for the day of the show, or maybe they'd add more? But not them selling out this fast :deadbanana4:

 

She's never leaving that place lmao.

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Usually there are some tickets left for the day of the show, or maybe they'd add more? But not them selling out this fast :deadbanana4:

 

She's never leaving that place lmao.

Some of y'all really think she won't renew :dies: She basically does 20-30 shows a year in two or three stints. It's super convenient and there's no other avenue for her to do Jazz shows. 

 

As for the pop shows, I'd like for her to take a more Joanne Tour/Chromatica Ball avenue if she wants to do another Vegas pop show. More of a concert, less of a Broadway thing. 

 

OT: Got my tix.

Just now, TheLastChord said:

Some of y'all really think she won't renew :dies: She basically does 20-30 shows a year in two or three stints. It's super convenient and there's no other avenue for her to do Jazz shows. 

 

As for the pop shows, I'd like for her to take a more Joanne Tour/Chromatica Ball avenue if she wants to do another Vegas pop show. More of a concert, less of a Broadway thing. 

 

OT: Got my tix.

I'm actually #TeamVegas :eli: It is indeed really convenient for her and the J&P show is fantastic tbh. Her contract allows her to tour and do other shows around the country/world so it's not like she's chained to Vegas.

 

Congrats sis! You should throw a Haus Labs crayon at her :gaycat3:

2 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Thanks now just trying to decide which iPhone I want to throw at her

Throw a Blackberry to remind her of the good old days.

Tg1BD6d.gif

what color would you guys want gaga to dye her hair next? 

7 hours ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Hi y'all! I've been a lurker on this website for eons, but I finally decided to make an account :coffee:

 

Been a fan since 2010, when her music blew my young gay mind. I can't wait to get to know you all better! :)

 

 

 

Run! Escape while you can! :jonny5:

  • Popular Post

I am finally amongst my people (the mentally ill)

 

If Lady Gaga Crying While Receiving A Standing Ovation Doesn't Make You ...

I'm happy she is back in Vegas. At least we can see her, and get new content + she really enjoys these shows.
 

It's my dream to go and see her there! But I don't have any holidays left to take at work for now 😭

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.