Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Anyone have any idea how much the Vegas tickets are going to be? Trying to get floor seats for 9/30

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Anyone have any idea how much the Vegas tickets are going to be? Trying to get floor seats for 9/30

MGM site says they start at $91 but when you click to learn more it just takes you to Ticketmaster.

What are yalls Top 3 JazzGa songs? :gaycat2:

 

solos:

Bang Bang (still fuming it's not on Spotify :gaycat7:)

Lush Life

Do I Love You

(Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered)

 

duets:

Cheek To Cheek

I Get a Kick Out of You

I Won't Dance

(Anything Goes)

 

ezgif-1-cdf3aaa28b.thumb.gif.cf6587ba354

33 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

True. It's insane how amazing he sounded even in his 90s with all that he was going through.

 

And she was so depressed and drinking/smoking heavily and it was taking a toll on her vocals and performances. :monkey:

 

Thankfully she's in a much better place these days. Can't wait for the vocal slayage and watching her prance around the stage like a playful gazelle again through potato quality IG livestreams. Maybe if we're lucky she'll give us a "That's Entertainment!" live debut or some other JFAD tease! :duca:

 

ezgif-1-cdf3aaa28b.thumb.gif.cf6587ba354

ezgif-1-cdf3aaa28b.thumb.gif.cf6587ba354

this gif oooooppp

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

What are yalls Top 3 JazzGa songs? :gaycat2:

 

solos:

Bang Bang (still fuming it's not on Spotify :gaycat7:)

Lush Life

Do I Love You

(Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered)

 

duets:

Cheek To Cheek

I Get a Kick Out of You

I Won't Dance

(Anything Goes)

 

ezgif-1-cdf3aaa28b.thumb.gif.cf6587ba354

I Get a Record of the Year Nomination out of You, serving taste 

 

ezgif-1-cdf3aaa28b.thumb.gif.cf6587ba354

Not me sobbing reading her IG post :rip:

 

Her show with Tony at Radio City is something I’ll never forget. I had tears in my eyes for her entire set and cried during NY, NY. I’m just so proud of how far she’s come. 

 

I need a Jazzga album of new songs. I am absolutely obsessed. Partnering up with Tony was such a great decision and helped cement herself even more as a legend.

Edited by Black Jesus

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I Get a Record of the Year Nomination out of You, serving taste 

 

ezgif-1-cdf3aaa28b.thumb.gif.cf6587ba354

It grew on me a lot over the past year. I love having a playlist of her jazz albums in the background while I'm working or doing some house chores

 

ezgif-1-cdf3aaa28b.thumb.gif.cf6587ba354

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Reading a Next $1bn CBM prediction thread on Reddit and some are saying JFAD. :gaycat:

 

The way we'll be fighting for our lives on multiple fronts when it comes out (BO/Awards) :monkey:

Oh it's going to be WILD. Joker probably has the largest mass appeal of any project she's done since her Superbowl halftime show. And given how viral any Joker news has gone, there are going to be a lot of eyeballs on Gaga for better or worse.

 

Prepare to battle for your life, babylon

 

gretchen-breakdown.gif

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Why is she in Minneapolis :celestial5:

 

coming to record her Miss You Much

 

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Oh it's going to be WILD. Joker probably has the largest mass appeal of any project she's done since her Superbowl halftime show. And given how viral any Joker news has gone, there are going to be a lot of eyeballs on Gaga for better or worse.

 

Prepare to battle for your life, babylon

 

gretchen-breakdown.gif

When it doesn't even clock $1bn

 

gretchen-breakdown.gif

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

When it doesn't even clock $1bn

 

gretchen-breakdown.gif

if that's your bar for success you're setting yourself up for disappointment

 

gretchen-breakdown.gif

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

if that's your bar for success you're setting yourself up for disappointment

 

gretchen-breakdown.gif

$1 billion is the bar for it to be considered a smash lbr. Anything under $700M is a disappointment.

I know people in the state of Minnesota are generally unattractive and boring, but maybe one of you could go walk around Minneapolis and find her?

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

$1 billion is the bar for it to be considered a smash lbr. Anything under $700M is a disappointment.

the first one barely made $1 billion and that came out at a time when CBMs were slaying left and right. not to mention JFAD is a musical and sounds like it will tackle subject matter even heavier than the first one. i personally would consider anything over $800 mil a smash

Wicked first look leaked

it seems

Spoiler

Gaga's crown is safe

 

WTF Wicked is not even finished filming and we have footage?

 

Todd Phillips, you are on my **** list.

Do I Love You is one of her beat jazz solos. 

  • ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Do I Love You is one of her beat jazz solos. 

Taste.

8 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

She changed her bio but kept Chromatica Ball in it.

JAZZ & PIANO  | HAUS LABS  | THE CHROMATICA BALL

she's gonna do Chromatica shows in Vegas (the remaining 10) and have the doc/concert special accompany it :jonny3:

But wait I want to ask her about the drugs side effects ☹️

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

Wicked first look leaked

it seems

  Reveal hidden contents

Gaga's crown is safe

 

It honestly looks like it will be a smash to me, a reverse Cats experience.

  • ATRL Moderator

I wonder if she extended her Vegas contract since her 74 shows are almost over.

Like the beat, beat, beat of the tom-tom
When the jungle shadows fall
Like the tick, tick-tock of the stately clock
As it stands against the wall

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.