Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I remember everyone loved SL when it leaked, then hated it after the video came out. She should have just released it rather than waiting a month with a video that did the song no favours 

41 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

This is the driest year of her career so far. 

Yea, I can’t think of a dryer year. We are lucky Bloody Mary went viral. It gave us something to talk about. Besides that all we got was an Oscar performance and some JFAD looks. 
Maybe she has something planned for the end of 2023. Some unreleased ARTPOP songs for APs 10th anniversary would be nice 

55 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

This is the driest year of her career so far. 

Years ending in 3 are cursed for Gaga. 

 

2003: Bullied, gives up on acting

2013: ARTPOP, hip

2023: Nurtec, TranterGate

 

spacer.png

On 7/3/2023 at 1:41 PM, OreGuy said:

a chromatica era-related announcement? watch another national threatening event happen :gaycat6:

she was so ready to announce the chromatica film but SAG strike happened :gaycat6:

18 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Unreleased_Songs
 

This is probably the most comprehensive list. 

thank you so much

can someone post the before you speak think: is it kind, is it…” pic with Gag from artpop?

Edited by Pikachoo

4 hours ago, besaid said:

She better not drag us back down into the hagpop trenches for LG7 

 

Well you can say goodbye to avenging Xtina like you do all day on here fighting with with the knees on another top ten peak’d-five years to scrape plat electro pop’d era! 

 

 

40 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

can someone post the before you speak think: is it kind, is it…” pic with Gag from artpop?

DRsqSWEUQAAPHb2.jpg

 

:thing:

8 hours ago, Leptine said:

I recently searched for that gif but I couldn't find it, iconic, missing my good sis @Mariano :heart:

I heard you called for a classic. :thing:

 

ik6UByh.png

5 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I remember everyone loved SL when it leaked, then hated it after the video came out. She should have just released it rather than waiting a month with a video that did the song no favours 

I remember that everybody was hoping that this was not the real lead and just some some random song :dies:

I actually really liked SL when it leaked but by the time of its release it aged like milk left under the sun :coffee:

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

I remember that everybody was hoping that this was not the real lead and just some some random song :dies:

I remember thinking it was a 2012 demo reject

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

I remember that everybody was hoping that this was not the real lead and just some some random song :dies:

I thought it was fake when I first heard the title because I didn't think they'd be as transparent to go from Bad Romance to Stupid Love

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

who said pop eras are short now

 

Tell that to Miley Cyrus. 

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

:weeps:

In my opinion: Joanne World Tour >>> Chromatica Ball. I love them both but I like the Joanne World Tour more because it had a higher energetic vibe and the stage was IT! Not to mention some of her best tour costumes. She managed to be "colorful" without being tacky (Enigma). Chromatica Ball's museum of brutality theme was refreshing but it didn't match the aesthetic of Chromatica and some of her wardrobe choices, and especially the hair and makeup felt like a rehashed version of TFM Gaga and AHS Gaga. Still a phenomenal pop show though :clap3:

 

Off topic: I went to a Barbie pre screening last night and I was disappointed :katie: The movie barely had any direction and it just slagged. I won't spoil much but it was kind of a chore to get through. A few other people had the same reaction as me lol. I'm kinda glad Gaga wasn't part of the soundtrack :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

:weeps:

Joanne World Tour is so underrated. The show was so fun and i loved the simple but also complex stage.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.