Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, GagaTomFord said:

never seen this before

OTQtNTExMC5wbmc.jpeg

:heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Episodes

Lemme quickly rewatch the show, I forgot most episodes 

 

0970427049f0e16c08ab8cd9cac999d69d-gaga1

does anyone have a full list of unreleased Lady Gaga songs? I can't believe I'm just getting to listen to Spin You Around and Yay Ha, I totally missed those leaking

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Gaga's Spotify Slovakia top 200 history

 

ARUTW = 52 Weeks

Million Reaons = 50 weeks

Rain On Me = 30 weeks

I'll Never Love Again = 17 weeks
The Cure = 16 weeks

Hold My Hand = 14 weeks

Stupid Love = 12 weeks
 

Slovakian ballad queen!

 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

Slovakia loves a Haga moment

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38

17 minutes ago, GagaTomFord said:

does anyone have a full list of unreleased Lady Gaga songs? I can't believe I'm just getting to listen to Spin You Around and Yay Ha, I totally missed those leaking

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Unreleased_Songs
 

This is probably the most comprehensive list. 

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Slovakia loves a Haga moment

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38

 USA (her weaker market on average, but the largest market) have a preference towards PopGa looking at the data:
Rain On Me 29 weeks
The Cure 14 weeks
Million Reasons 10 weeks
ARUTW 9 weeks
Stupid Love 9 weeks
Hold My Hand (only entered two days)


a reverse 'You and I' experience occurred when the streaming era came into effect

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38

Looking forward to 'mind your business' pop's princess will entertain us as nurotecGa cries holding her dogs in her mansion

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ugh Highway Unicorn is so good, I feel sorry for those who don't get it

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38

Finally showing some signs of taste sis, after trashing The Queen and praising 1000 Rats (Oontz Oontz Version) I thought we lost you

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38 

7 minutes ago, Infinite said:

Love for sale have sold 2 copies today :cries:

Thanks for buying 2 copies

14 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Finally showing some signs of taste sis, after trashing The Queen and praising 1000 Rats (Oontz Oontz Version) I thought we lost you

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38 

can't believe I woke up to 7 downvotes for this, i thought there were more OTQHs in here

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38 

19 minutes ago, Infinite said:

Love for sale have sold 2 copies today :cries:

On my trip to Paris last week, I bought a copy of Cheek to Cheek at a local CD store.

 

I was 50% of it's respective copies sold that day.

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38

4 minutes ago, primalinea said:


:jonny:

if this is real i'm gonna have a triple orgasm:WAP:

Peggy Guo? If LG7 ends up being another house record :dies:

 

 

 

What is this hunny :rip:

 

It's giving bot account.

 

54 minutes ago, Infinite said:

Love for sale have sold 2 copies today :cries:

Monsters speaking on sale. her and her cream vinyl getting ya'll pressedT 2 years later sksksks

 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

i still dont understand why she didnt perform sinner's prayer at the joanne world tour. 

6 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

i still dont understand why she didnt perform sinner's prayer at the joanne world tour. 

She hates success

 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9 

21 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

that account is sketchy

Monsters don’t have internet literacy. They will be talking about this baseless rumor for years to come 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.