Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Do you really believe songs like Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn are better than The Queen?

 

200w.gif?cid=790b7611ynb4r449494z2nruqwa

you mean two of the best songs on the album?

 

Aden

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

 

The night that revived my love for Pandemica. Happy birthday to her best tour. 

 

UgKP8Bx.gif

 

People watching these videos and thinking "cheap" or "low budget" are def. blind.

10 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

you mean two of the best songs on the album?

 

Aden

https://bornthisway.foundation/get-help-now/

 

200w.gif?cid=790b7611ynb4r449494z2nruqwa

17 minutes ago, Aden said:

Do you really believe songs like Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn are better than The Queen?

 

200w.gif?cid=790b7611ynb4r449494z2nruqwa

Let's leave Highway Unicorn out of this discussion. It's one of the highlights on Born This Way. It fits the theme of the motorcycle cover.

and I said 

 

Starry night come inside me like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly in a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore

18 minutes ago, Bojana said:

and I said 

 

Starry night come inside me like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly in a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore

Her best lyrics WHEEEWWWWWWWW 

I remember my physical therapist tried to listen to Gaga's albums tracks and then heard Highway Unicorn

he was like not even halfway and was like "what's that?"

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

 

The night that revived my love for Pandemica. Happy birthday to her best tour. 

 

UgKP8Bx.gif

 

I was there too, Stupid Love pop the **** off

UgKP8Bx.gif

16 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I was there too, Stupid Love pop the **** off

UgKP8Bx.gif

Stupid Tank was amazing during Chroma Ball, the intro, the arrangements... even the choreo was a slay

I’ve been listening to BTW on repeat this week and I honestly don’t think I’ve listened to fashion of his love more than twice my entire life :toofunny3: the only song that actually feels like a DUD

Traumatica Ball was my first Gaga concert and seeing all those posts and videos today made me feel so nostalgic. :cries:
I miss her so much and love Chromatica. 

G6eouro.gif

i miss when stanning her wasnt such a burden :eli:

Edited by Sugden

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

The Queen is one of the few GÁR tracks I can't even make it all the way through, an absolute slog of a song and the only stain on a otherwise flawless album

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

why are you booing me i'm right

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

why are you booing me i'm right

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

screaming at people actually downvoting in the Gaga base

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

2023 and Perfect Illusion is still her best lead single followed by Applause. Why?

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

The Queen is one of the few GÁR tracks I can't even make it all the way through, an absolute slog of a song and the only stain on a otherwise flawless album

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

The bridge/outro are stun but otherwise...

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

i miss when stanning her wasnt such a burden :eli:

Was that 2009? 

50 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Was that 2009? 

it all went downhill after she released Red & Blue

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

2 hours ago, Summerboy95 said:

2023 and Perfect Illusion is still her best lead single followed by Applause. Why?

Aaaah, finally someone with taste.

9 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I heard it’s been delayed to tomorrow 

What you doing? The announcement is coming  Sep 17th on the anniversary of the last date :eli:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.