Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Not before we make Summerboy viral and give it the justice it deserves

 

tumblr_pmbhn67vSM1ww0a0q_400.jpg

bikini tops!

image0.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

SAG-AFTRA strike delaying productions. Less competition for J:FAD during award season then (if they don't need post production reshoots).

H0pdJaf.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Ok but when will you all realize that Stupid Love and Rain On Me are the only radio friendly songs on Chromatica? Radio wouldn't touch Alice or Replay with a ten foot pole.

 

 

image0.gif

Babylon was quite radio friendly & single worthy. 
 

:michael:

36 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

daily reminder:

Chromatica Ball was tour of the decade (I said what I said) 

Lol

Me reading over the last few pages of this thread..

 

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Ok but when will you all realize that Stupid Love and Rain On Me are the only radio friendly songs on Chromatica? Radio wouldn't touch Alice or Replay with a ten foot pole.

 

 

image0.gif

America’s unseasoned radio? Yes.

Luckily, theres a world beyond there, where her music does better anyway.

 

image0.gif

Cause I’m out in the club and I’m sipping that bubb

And you’re not gonna reach my telephone

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

The Fame has her best unreleased we agree

Do we have any unreleased songs from the other albums anyway?

 

image0.gif

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Do we have any unreleased songs from the other albums anyway?

 

image0.gif

Princess Die?

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Do we have any unreleased songs from the other albums anyway?

 

image0.gif

Hallelujah from ARTPOP

 

God that was bad 

 

image0.gif

 

You're my bestie, you're so sexy
I just can't resist

 

image0.gif

Love how pop stans try to stack Chromatica Ball against Recession and Perras Tour when this same forum thought touring box scores mattered less than f*cking YouTube views when Monster Ball and BTW Ball were slaying.

 

YouTube views and radio all of the sudden didn't matter when Bloody Mary slayed.

 

Godga is so f*cking powerful, always being the standard.

 

:johnald:

 

 

probably had a small budget for the Chromatica Ball stage, maybe really only 6 dates were planned at first and they didn’t change the budget 

:ducky:

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Ok but when will you all realize that Stupid Love and Rain On Me are the only radio friendly songs on Chromatica? Radio wouldn't touch Alice or Replay with a ten foot pole.

 

 

image0.gif

If they touched Bloody Mary in 2023 then any Chromatica track would've done it

 

image0.gif

6 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

If they touched Bloody Mary in 2023 then any Chromatica track would've done it

 

image0.gif

Bloody Mary was a cultural reset, radio had no option but to play it

 

image0.gif

5 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

well there's a small league in here that spread their narrative and call anyone who has not their beliefs "in need to touch grass with no social lives"

And that’s… exactly who I was calling out??

3 hours ago, Century said:

Ou the reading comprehension really is bad. Sorry I thought you were just being willfully ignorant but I guess English is a second language or something let me elaborate.

 

I said "Gaga is a polarizing artist with niche appeal", in reference to her very polarizing creative choices(costumes, loud music, politics, theming, mental health messaging, explicit content all being major turn offs for non-fans). You then said she's a "mainstream pop girl who has a huge appeal". Since you were directly responding to commentary on her creative choices and accusing me of "living in a bubble", it was implicit in your multiple responses that Gaga is a safe artist who makes choices that are palatable to the masses. There's also the fact that safety breeds mass appeal and all of the best selling artists of all time played it very safe with their sound and image that reinforces the implied Gaga shade in your post.

 

Maybe if you were less of a condescending ass who rushes to quote disagreement with anything that doesn't go along with your weird, chart-obsessed narrative that you're pushing onto an artist who's peak has been over for literally 12 years or if you opened a book instead of a chart updates tweet you could have avoided the whole situation. Just a thought. :date2:

I came here to say that I walked past a swimming pool where they were doing aqua gym to Judas and then I came across this... you're being such a meanie to chosen! Online kindness, please. :tsk:

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

I came here to say that I walked past a swimming pool where they were doing aqua gym to Judas and then I came across this... you're being such a meanie to chosen! Online kindness, please. :tsk:

They literally called me dumb and also told me im living in a bubble. The labels I gave them were accurate and deserved. I wish I had something kinder to say too. :date2:

21 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

And that’s… exactly who I was calling out??

I was agreeing with you

19 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I came here to say that I walked past a swimming pool where they were doing aqua gym to Judas and then I came across this... you're being such a meanie to chosen! Online kindness, please. :tsk:

:heart:

For the first time in months, Gags got less than 10M streams for a Friday update :noparty:

Have any of y’all memorized Flo Rida’s Starstruck verse? I haven’t really tried to learn it so it fully hasn’t stuck after all this time dd

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.