Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Aden said:

911 going gold and becoming Chromatica's 4th certified hit just as OCH were trying the claim the era bombed a few pages back. And mind you that was a release after she essentially ended the era. Oh gagavoodo. :dies:

I’m no OCH, but gold in 3 years is barely something to brag about 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

35 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I’m no OCH, but gold in 3 years is barely something to brag about 

:gaygacat3:
 

it’s still a cute activement tho the song deserved way more but her team didn’t even try: meaning playlisting the song, not ******* up the credits which went to Chromatica III… and also some radio push even if it wouldn’t have gone far

48 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

911 deserved to be multiplatinum. The video needs to be preserved for centuries to come.

It would’ve been a cool lead to Chromatica, or second single following ROM. 

911 was so different from anything I heard that time :clap3: It still slaps super hard to this day and the mv is still a highlight

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I’m no OCH, but gold in 3 years is barely something to brag about 

MTE, these days entire albums are reaching gold a few months post release.

  • ATRL Moderator

Y'all are so annoying why am I getting so many reports from this thread recently :rip:

 

Anyway stream Replay the best song in her discography since Judas 

what are the chances of Gaga ever performing I'll Never Love Again

 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.21d5dc99adcdf9096ed774

The 911 video is one of her greatest music videos of all time. 
The actual 911 song is lowkey boring and a little disappointing. There’s a reason people we’re transitioning Chromatica II into other songs 

Ummm... That kinda scorching drought then that y'all throwing reports here?

127baek-lady-gaga.gif

 

Channel your anger and bullying towards the common enemy, Richy.

H0pdJaf.gif

I get how songs in the vein of Free Woman or Stupid Love didn't necessarily add anything ti her discography, but 911 surely did. It's pretty unique among her other songs.

 

The transition, the verses, the energy, the beat :clap3:

16 minutes ago, Aden said:

I get how songs in the vein of Free Woman or Stupid Love didn't necessarily add anything ti her discography, but 911 surely did. It's pretty unique among her other songs.

 

The transition, the verses, the energy, the beat :clap3:

Spill. 911 is one of her greatest songs OAT. And I'd really put the MV up there with her best MVs as well. :WAP: The only thing I hate about it is its length and not having a proper bridge.

 

I would say Free Woman's demo would have been a nice addition to her discography though. At least its personal and isn't lyrically empty like SL. 

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Spill. 911 is one of her greatest songs OAT. And I'd really put the MV up there with her best MVs as well. :WAP: The only thing I hate about it is its length and not having a proper bridge.

 

I would say Free Woman's demo would have been a nice addition to her discography though. At least its personal and isn't lyrically empty like SL. 

exactly

and FW lyrics fit her so well

33 minutes ago, Aden said:

I get how songs in the vein of Free Woman or Stupid Love didn't necessarily add anything ti her discography, but 911 surely did. It's pretty unique among her other songs.

 

The transition, the verses, the energy, the beat :clap3:

The over reliance on autotune in 911 literally makes her vocals sounds like something from MDNA. Like most songs on Chromatica, the Dawn of Chromatica version fixes a lot of the issues the standard song has 

 

Stupid Love and Free Woman > 911 

911 goes nowhere and like someone else mentioned it is missing a bridge. 

I mean… 911 does get a bit stale from the second chorus to the end :emofish: and the 3rd chorus doesn’t have the oomph you’d expect, besides background “woohoo”s and the outro 

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

what are the chances of Gaga ever performing I'll Never Love Again

 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.21d5dc99adcdf9096ed774

Gaga finishing her Vegas run with a ASIB Retrospective would sell out so fast. I can’t imagine the ticket prices. 

27 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Spill. 911 is one of her greatest songs OAT. And I'd really put the MV up there with her best MVs as well. :WAP: The only thing I hate about it is its length and not having a proper bridge.

 

I would say Free Woman's demo would have been a nice addition to her discography though. At least its personal and isn't lyrically empty like SL. 

I adore Free Woman studio version but she fumbled the bag not including the bridge from the demo.

 

Would have been an instant album highlight.

 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.21d5dc99adcdf9096ed774

  • Author

911 becoming a gold despite having zero support from streaming service, is quite astonishing. Plus the music video is still one of her best to this date! Clean, sleek and well done. 

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I mean… 911 does get a bit stale from the second chorus to the end :emofish: and the 3rd chorus doesn’t have the oomph you’d expect, besides background “woohoo”s and the outro 

To be honest, I have always thought that she was going to make that song a remix with a rapper, think of Cardi B or Doja to add up that bridge section. 

I love 911. One of her best songs and her best music video in forever :heart2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.