Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Dom Perignon inspired palettes. 

 

abmSBZI.gif

well, it's something

 

abmSBZI.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yeah thats one of the models from the first HL clip, I realized as soon as I posted :skull:

Anyway lets move a bit

It's not her :zzz:

I was checking to see if there was a chance Gaga could be the first female artist with a 1B track on Spotify from three different decades (Poker Face/Bad Romance from the 2000s, Shallow/ARUTW from the 2010s, and Rain On Me from the 2020s) when Rain On Me hits 1B later this year, but it looks like Adele is gonna pass it soon and make it there first with Make You Feel My Love. :katie: That could have been a cool and unique achievement for Gaga. :'( Oh well.

29 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I was checking to see if there was a chance Gaga could be the first female artist with a 1B track on Spotify from three different decades (Poker Face/Bad Romance from the 2000s, Shallow/ARUTW from the 2010s, and Rain On Me from the 2020s) when Rain On Me hits 1B later this year, but it looks like Adele is gonna pass it soon and make it there first with Make You Feel My Love. :katie: That could have been a cool and unique achievement for Gaga. :'( Oh well.

Crazy how a song by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande is that forgotten ☠️

40 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Crazy how a song by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande is that forgotten ☠️

Yes and no. It's definitely lower than it should and deserves to be, but I feel like we see its daily streams and declare it's "forgotten" without the full context of comparison. Sure, there are plenty of songs released in 2020 or that were hits in 2020 that continue to have great daily streams, but there are also a fair amount of big and smash hits from or during that year that, like Rain On Me, have relatively poor recurrent streams.

 

WAP: 361K

Say So (OG + Remix): 356K

Laugh Now, Cry Later: 354K

10,000 Hours: 343K

Intentions: 343K

Rain On Me: 339K

Good As Hell (OG + Remix): 327K

Savage Love (OG + Remix): 315K

Roxanne: 310K

ROCKSTAR: 304K

Therefore I Am: 272K

Toosie Slide: 242K

Holy: 194K

Savage (OG + Remix): 171K

if she was on barbie we would've known like months ago, they wouldnt be able to keep it a secret for this long.

almost everything she releases there is rumor like at least a year before.

8 hours ago, The Witch said:

Wasn't RideOrDie (the user that spilled the tea about Hold My Turd) lurking this base like a week ago

 

 

Yeah, to laugh at the delulu posts that think anything is coming anytime soon 

 

abmSBZI.gif

The good sis Jolie Lips truly didn't lie when he was constantly saying that there are some frauds hidden in this base.

 

The fact that a certain vile user in here who doesn't even have the balls to say things directly to me cowardly used a dupe in order to attack me with supposed classist insults in another Lady Gaga dedicated board over my supposed 'annoying' posts in this base and because I express my dislike over Taylor Swift which by the way it has been used to discredit Lady Gaga multiple times over there.

 

Imagine being this miserable and coward.

 

Last time I check I didn't know that as Gaga fan I was required to worship certain other artists as well, the irony of this happening few days later I even defended this fanbase in a thread where monsters were accused of hiding behind Taylor, I guess this is my reward for doing that.

39 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The good sis Jolie Lips truly didn't lie when he was constantly saying that there are some frauds hidden in this base.

 

The fact that a certain vile user in here who doesn't even have the balls to say things directly to me cowardly used a dupe in order to attack me with supposed classist insults in another Lady Gaga dedicated board over my supposed 'annoying' posts in this base and because I express my dislike over Taylor Swift which by the way it has been used to discredit Lady Gaga multiple times over there.

 

Imagine being this miserable and coward.

 

Last time I check I didn't know that as Gaga fan I was required to worship certain other artists as well, the irony of this happening few days later I even defended this fanbase in a thread where monsters were accused of hiding behind Taylor, I guess this is my reward for doing that.

which user

 

ESP3bdUUMAAM8iB.jpg

7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Crazy how a song by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande is that forgotten ☠️

it's a major shame what happened after ASIB, she was on such a wave and lg6/TG i know her work lately has been quite safe and very radio friendly and not translated to streaming as much, but she was in such an amazing commercial position it wouldn't have mattered as such
 

For her next record i hope it comes before Joker and i hope it rolls into one big climax and she puts out her best most timeless work yet and it avenges her fallen momentum :alexz3:

 

Need Gaga to re-record her old albums with her new, deeper voice.

The Fame (Dope version)

The Fame Monster (Dope version)

Born This Way (Dope version)

ARTPOP (Dope version)

 

:duca: 

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

which user

 

ESP3bdUUMAAM8iB.jpg

It's not important and it doesn't even matter, only a miserable coward needs to use a dupe and attacking me in another board for my posts in this base instead of telling me directly with their main account in here, which is the point of my post, if somebody has issues with me and my posts can at least have the balls to face me instead of playing games hiding behind a dupe like a vile rat :bird:

 

 

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Need Gaga to re-record her old albums with her new, deeper voice.

The Fame (Dope version)

The Fame Monster (Dope version)

Born This Way (Dope version)

ARTPOP (Dope version)

 

:duca: 

Gaga - or really any other big artist - doesn't that enough of an obsession over masters to re-record old albums.

 

I'd rather get net new material than re-recordings. The Fame, Monster, and BTW are also perfect just as they are.

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

Gaga - or really any other big artist - doesn't that enough of an obsession over masters to re-record old albums.

 

I'd rather get net new material than re-recordings. The Fame, Monster, and BTW are also perfect just as they are.

As cool as the re-recordings are for Swifties (because of their parasocial relationship with Taylor), if Gaga tried asking us to purchase music we already bought and helped her make millions off of just to soothe her ego over signing a shitty record deal, I would flat-out tell her to go **** herself lol. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.