Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

Need Gaga to re-record her old albums with her new, deeper voice.

The Fame (Dope version)

The Fame Monster (Dope version)

Born This Way (Dope version)

ARTPOP (Dope version)

 

:duca: 

Unpopular opinion, but we need a re-recording of her albums with her 2008/9 voice :eli:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 hours ago, Sugden said:

if she was on barbie we would've known like months ago, they wouldnt be able to keep it a secret for this long.

almost everything she releases there is rumor like at least a year before.

This. It's Interscope we're talking about. They're notorious for not guarding Gaga's material well enough

 

c06.jpg

imagine the leak mess if she did start her own record label, we'd know everything years in advance:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

Need Gaga to re-record her old albums with her new, deeper voice.

The Fame (Dope version)

The Fame Monster (Dope version)

Born This Way (Dope version)

ARTPOP (Dope version)

 

:duca: 

Not a Dope Version. :skull: I will say it would be very interesting to hear her re-record The Fame specifically, her voice on some songs like Paparazzi was so different even by the end of the same era that it almost sounds like a totally different person was singing it.

5 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Not a Dope Version. :skull: I will say it would be very interesting to hear her re-record The Fame specifically, her voice on some songs like Paparazzi was so different even by the end of the same era that it almost sounds like a totally different person was singing it.

Summerboy (Dope version) :duca:

Gonna come here too and post some random number followed by “minutes” to spice things up

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

As cool as the re-recordings are for Swifties (because of their parasocial relationship with Taylor), if Gaga tried asking us to purchase music we already bought and helped her make millions off of just to soothe her ego over signing a shitty record deal, I would flat-out tell her to go **** herself lol. 

Gaga re-recordings are completely unnecessary. For consumers, re-recordings for any artist should be unnecessary. There’s no reason to listen to a re-recording if the originals exist.
 

I would like Gaga to release jazz/ballad versions of her greatest hits. It is a shame that she did not release the piano version of Bad Romance when 5ft2 debuted

hopefully Alejandro hits 300k this friday, I noticed the vocalization part going kinda viral 

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

As cool as the re-recordings are for Swifties (because of their parasocial relationship with Taylor), if Gaga tried asking us to purchase music we already bought and helped her make millions off of just to soothe her ego over signing a shitty record deal, I would flat-out tell her to go **** herself lol. 

ddddd the fact this used to be our base :rip:

 

It's a cute marketing gimmick that has worked for Taylor but I'd get so bored quick. She's numbers-driven and that's fine. Gaga isn't like that.

 

Like @Vroom Vroom has suggested, jazz/piano covers would be really cool actually. It would be so fitting because she's done piano renditions of her hits for ages.

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

As cool as the re-recordings are for Swifties (because of their parasocial relationship with Taylor), if Gaga tried asking us to purchase music we already bought and helped her make millions off of just to soothe her ego over signing a shitty record deal, I would flat-out tell her to go **** herself lol. 

This :giraffe:

I hope it won't be as hard as Taylor's tickets to get Gaga's tickets in the future I truly would be really depressed if I don't get tickets for us lmao

So I was eating at the Four Seasons hotel in Paris today and the pianist played Shallah and INLA back to back and most of the tables stopped eating so they could listen :wanda:

2 hours ago, e.roddick said:

y’all I’m so BORED 😩

listen to taylor dumbo

20 minutes ago, Archetype said:

So I was eating at the Four Seasons hotel in Paris today and the pianist played Shallah and INLA back to back and most of the tables stopped eating so they could listen :wanda:

that is what happens when you have DIAMOND classics :gaycat: 

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

So I was eating at the Four Seasons hotel in Paris today and the pianist played Shallah and INLA back to back and most of the tables stopped eating so they could listen :wanda:

An Aisha is bewed to Mohammed did that

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.