Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

let's do a 're-arrange BTW's singles rollout'

 

H0pdJaf.gif

Fashion of His Love

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

Born This Way - The Country Road Version

Stuck on F*ckin' You

 

H0pdJaf.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

I hate artpoop stans but i'd take a Tenth anniversary edition if it means keeping her streaming numbers stable

 

Pikachoo

"Hate artpoop stans"? I hope you work out whatever it is you're going through :zzz:

4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Only Love for Sale was exciting

more sale stans exist :clap3:

 


I dont even want the same now though... like LFS had been done before with C2C, HMH could've been an ASIB deluxe track, Chromatica did not reinvent the wheel and hence did not build on any of her momentum from ASIB. Renaissance might have bee dance-pop for a 40 year old woman but for beyonce it was a totally fresh contemporary, Folklore totally re-set Taylor as an artist...

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

I only use Free Woman remix on Dawn of Chromatica. Rina elevated that song plus she performed it on her tour and other performances.

 

Rina also attended Chromatica Ball. At least Rina was able to meet up with Gaga and Gaga knows her.

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

12 hours ago, fauxtography said:

do we have any idea what her super duper secret music project is yet or is it still super duper secret

 

H0pdJaf.gif

 

No, but I strongly feel it's not gonna be something majority of her fanbase will enjoy or be enthuasiastic about.

 

H0pdJaf.gif

2 hours ago, Konril said:

At least Rina was able to meet up with Gaga and Gaga knows her.

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

Charli can't relate

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

more sale stans exist :clap3:

 


I dont even want the same now though... like LFS had been done before with C2C, HMH could've been an ASIB deluxe track, Chromatica did not reinvent the wheel and hence did not build on any of her momentum from ASIB. Renaissance might have bee dance-pop for a 40 year old woman but for beyonce it was a totally fresh contemporary, Folklore totally re-set Taylor as an artist...

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

spacer.png

Gaga is not comparing herself to Taylor Swift. She is a well established A-list artist who doesn't need to mimic her contemporaries career paths to prove herself. 

Where are you? 'Cause I can't see you

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Where are you? 'Cause I can't see you

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

 

spacer.png

Perfect illusion is still such a rush :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Konril said:

I only use Free Woman remix on Dawn of Chromatica. Rina elevated that song plus she performed it on her tour and other performances.

 

Rina also attended Chromatica Ball. At least Rina was able to meet up with Gaga and Gaga knows her.

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

same! rina just did that on free woman, and her verse was so beautiful 

Stand tall even when belittled
Your voice is louder, it echoes

 

and her little Let's go Gaga at the beginning is so cute! 

 

Any chance that Gaga will be on the Barbie soundtrack? 
A collab with a male artist would be really fun for the project. Maybe something with Lil Nas X or Sam Smith (or Bieber or Sheeran or Timberlake) 

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Any chance that Gaga will be on the Barbie soundtrack? 
A collab with a male artist would be really fun for the project. Maybe something with Lil Nas X or Sam Smith (or Bieber or Sheeran or Timberlake) 

I think the hidden titles were confirmed to be Margot’s songs??

Yeah, no Gaga on Barbie.

Well, it’s not a project for the geriatric and/or Republican masses, so ofc Gaga isnt on it

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

I'm in this weird situation with LG where I wish I could enjoy her music more than I do tbh. I was such a huge fan of Gaga as a teenager that I can't actually listen to her music anymore, it just does nothing for me. Everything I enjoyed of hers once I don't now at all so it's this weird thing where I love her and still see what she's up to in her career but none of her albums are enjoyable for me. I'll always love her and I hope that she comes out with some new experimental music that I think is great but it's odd when all the stuff I used to enjoy hearing I don't want to at all now. It's like I wasted years being a stan lmao. Looking forward to Joker but it's 16 months away anyway :rip:

Every time she performs her older singles I feel like those Beyoncé fans that have seen her perform Halo so many times that they're sick of hearing it for life whereas I can still enjoy it because I didn't watch every performance over the years but with Gaga I did.

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

HL expansion to Mexico beauty stores

 

gaga1.thumb.jpg.791cd3958419cbbf34832c4f

 

 

Jokes aside, there have been ~rumors about her visiting MX for a while now but they're getting stronger. Search "gaga mexico" on twitter.

 

That date is so weird tho, it makes no sense with her schedule next year nnn. 

 

Watch her take CBall to Mexico and Brazil and add JFAD songs on the setlist

 

H0pdJaf.gif

15 minutes ago, Isaac19709 said:

I'm in this weird situation with LG where I wish I could enjoy her music more than I do tbh. I was such a huge fan of Gaga as a teenager that I can't actually listen to her music anymore, it just does nothing for me. Everything I enjoyed of hers once I don't now at all so it's this weird thing where I love her and still see what she's up to in her career but none of her albums are enjoyable for me. I'll always love her and I hope that she comes out with some new experimental music that I think is great but it's odd when all the stuff I used to enjoy hearing I don't want to at all now. It's like I wasted years being a stan lmao. Looking forward to Joker but it's 16 months away anyway :rip:

Girl, save some things for the diary.

 

H0pdJaf.gif

Just now, Jessie said:

Girl, save some things for the diary.

 

H0pdJaf.gif

You don't have to respond to posts just to be pointlessly sassy lmao it's no big deal. We're talking about a pop star. :rip:

I'm listening to Death of Chromatica more than the OG album nowadays. It's incredible and all remixes still slap.

 

 H0pdJaf.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.