Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, chosensparkles said:

and which one did she chose?

The members lists are not public but probably acting. No-brainer. It's the more prestigious branch too.

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, The Witch said:

 

1.2M likes

5M views

Government Hooker, ha revenge

 

lady-gasping-gasping.gif

@Artur @Freaky Prince

She gave the gays a dark bop and a daddy roleplay ASMR

 

lady-gasping-gasping.gif

10 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

and which one did she chose?

im gonna assume acting 

 

 

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

 

1.2M likes

5M views

Government Hooker, ha revenge

 

lady-gasping-gasping.gif

@Artur @Freaky Prince

 

Another day, another viral Born This Way track. Let's hope You And God is next, just to annoy @Bethenny Frankel

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Her worst five are:

You and I

Hold My Hand

Stupid Love

Judas

DWUW

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

not when 

 

Million Treasons
Divorce the Charts

Meh Meh

Busted Dirty Poor

The Curse

 

all exist!

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

 

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Well deserved :clap3:

 

It is weird when people who have never even been nominated before are invited to be a part of the academy 

Not at all. 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

That's what I thought too but seems like if you're invited by multiple branches, you have to choose one. From the 2019 list:

 

https://www.oscars.org/news/academy-invites-842-membership

 

 

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

im gonna assume acting 

 

 

If she had to choose only one, she 100% chose the acting one.

 

Her 5 worst singles

 

1. Til It Happens To You

2. Perfect Illusion

3. The Cure

4. Stupid Love

5. Hold My Hand

 

and don’t even try to argue those are facts 

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Her 5 worst singles

 

1. Til It Happens To You

2. Perfect Illusion

3. The Cure

4. Stupid Love

5. Hold My Hand

 

and don’t even try to argue those are facts 

swap out Perfect Illusion with Million Reasons and this is correct

 

Kimi

Edited by sunbathinganimal

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The members lists are not public but probably acting. No-brainer. It's the more prestigious branch too.

Also because she can participate in the acting nominations process.

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Also because she can participate in the acting nominations process.

and vote for herself in JFAD 

 

H0pdJaf.gif

27 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Her 5 worst singles

 

1. Til It Happens To You

2. Perfect Illusion

3. The Cure

4. Stupid Love

5. Hold My Hand

 

and don’t even try to argue those are facts 

 

22 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

swap out Perfect Illusion with Million Reasons and this is correct

 

Kimi

all these wrong opinions.  Especially Hold My Oscar

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

26 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

and vote for herself in JFAD 

 

H0pdJaf.gif

that didn’t work so well for HOG
 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Going to say something very controversial: You and I is Gaga's worst single

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

a solo written Top 10 Grammy nominated hit that didn’t require 1629307x performances (inc the Superbowl), discounts, & blatant obvious radio payola 

5 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

that didn’t work so well for HOG
 

spacer.png

Fadley Scott set her up

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

22 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

 

all these wrong opinions.  Especially Hold My Oscar

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

You like Hold My Hand???

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

On 6/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I killed my former friend

Left her in the trunk on Highway 10

 

Put the knife under the hood

if you find it send it straight to

Hollywood

 

spacer.png

Girl isn't it "I killed my former and left her in the trunk on Highway 10"??? :gaycat6:

I wish some members ballots leaked because I'm dying to see her votes. Do we even think she watches those indie'd films?

 

H0pdJaf.gif

 

I loved hearing her talk about other films in the race during the HOG press tour. I vaguely remember her stanning Andrew GODfield's Tick Tick Bomb. I need them in a film together. Their 2009 photoshoot is one of my all time faves from her. :jonny5:

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Girl isn't it "I killed my former and left her in the trunk on Highway 10"??? :gaycat6:

No it's I killed my farmer hand. 

Damn, been a decade. I remember we thought she was teasing ARTPOP that weekend (little did we know we actually weren’t too far from the announcement)

13 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

You like Hold My Hand???

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

It’s one of my favorite songs of all time. It got me through tough times

 

spacer.png

Just now, Pikachoo said:

It’s one of my favorite songs of all time. It got me through tough times

 

spacer.png

Well, that's your truth and I can't take that away from you. That's how I feel about Kellegend's Breakaway.

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

7 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Well, that's your truth and I can't take that away from you. That's how I feel about Kellegend's Breakaway.

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

oh wow, the taste

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.