Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Nothing this year at least. 2024 not looking too cute either.

Yeah. If she’s just started working on new music now, she’s definitely not releasing anything before Joker.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Nothing this year at least. 2024 not looking too cute either.

 

Yeap, as I told you already, not surprised at all, clear since the beginning to me.

 

vV3S7zq.gif

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

What we want: Either a glam rock album with other sub-genre influences or an R&B influenced album with a few ballads like ARUTW and INLA. 

 

What we're getting: Another Ibiza dance pop album with a few easily digestible inoffensive ballads chugged in. The songs will be under three minutes long to cater to the short memory span of the Gen Z demographic. 

I don't think so

Chromatica was a quicky but I feel like she'll be in a better place on her next album

I need Gaga to release a slow burner rock ballad anthem, something akin  to this

 

 

 

do you think she would ever record this sort of sound?

Lead single in Fall alongside VeGaGas 2.0 dates. Album early next year. And that's on PERIYATT.

 

boss-and-ceo.gif

 

I would be good with a droplet or two this year and early next year, and a full era launching out of JFAD awards season, could be kinda slay 

 

boss-and-ceo.gif

Gaga just announced:

 

I'm so ashamed of Chromatica, I can't be a popstar anymore. See y'all, my new Adios Music crayon OUT NOW

 

boss-and-ceo.gif

@Marry Illusion Glory

14 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Adios Music crayon

 :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 :lmao:

this base being

"Lady Gaga is OVER"

"Lady Gaga won't be successful without Joker 2"

"Lady Gaga's only GREAT album is Chromatica and she won't top it"

"Lady Gaga doens't care about her music"

"Lady Gaga isn't passionate anymore when she's touring"

 

anyway time to stream a GREAT album

 

2 hours ago, Aren said:

But yeah, she would kill it if she did a soft/glam rock album like this 

 

 

 

 

The way Cher completely devoured those songs, 10/10 masterpieces.

Gar would SLAY that sound.

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

https://twitter.com/allurequinn/status/1666631357869731840?s=46

This portfolio looks like unseasoned chicken :skull:

Ugh…… 

7 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Ugh…… 

he also made some songs on nfr and whit mercedes for charli so...

The way the press tour will be insane with Gaga and Joaquin. 

 

100 people in the room... You're not safe. 

When I think of Gaga doing soft rock I think of this 

 

Spoiler

and this

 

 

 

When I think of glam, punk or funk, I think of this

 

Spoiler

 

 

I don't care exactly what subgenres of rock she does, I just would LOVE for her to go RockGa and bring her own touch to it.

 

F*UCK YOU POP MUSIC

THIS IS ARTROCK

FREE YOURSELF 

Spoiler

5KlDZC.gif

 

Edited by Dumbledore

Just now, Marry The Gods said:

Unseen still from Alejandro video

 

549230538494454.jpg

Are we sure this isn’t AI?

If not, this is sickeningg

45 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

The way the press tour will be insane with Gaga and Joaquin. 

 

100 people in the room... You're not safe. 

 

I think they're gonna both keep a low profile with doing few interviews, the movie doesn't need much promo and she established her name in the field, I can see her skipping the various roundtables, actor to actor, after what happened with HOG.. they're gonna let the movie speaks for themlseves and I won't blame her.

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

 

So here for this.

 

The music she released after winning the Oscar :cupid:

 

 

Meanwhile Gar’s post-Oscar win comeback was this discography stain :rip: 

 

 

53 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Are we sure this isn’t AI?

If not, this is sickeningg

It's real. 

Kaley :clap3: The way everyone is perched to see Gar’s take on Harley. Next Fall will be RAIN ON ME TSUNAMI levels of media exposure. You know you that ***** when you call all this conversation 

 

spacer.png

2023 - Haus Labs Expansion

2024 - Joker: Folie á Deux

2025 - Private in Public 

 

We’re eating

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.