Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

FN is one of the blandest album released this decade tho, gays really gotta stop... it was a cute album in 2020 but really nothing to write home about... lyricaally it's poor, nothing smart, vocally it's safe... only the production is cool

I'll take Chroma any day

Not when we just got MIDnights

 

OT: GaGa is a FAD until we get Love Me Right on streaming 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

How much did Max even contribute to Stupid Love? I don't think it was anything substantial. 

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Not when we just got MIDnights

 

OT: GaGa is a FAD until we get Love Me Right on streaming 

But no one pretended Midnights was groundbreaking

also anyone could sing Future Nostalgia, that’s my main issue with it

41 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Whew

 

 

Meh, a lot of incorrect info. They claimed that the creator on Minecraft was in the GUY video, when in reality it was a streamer that played the game, SkyDoesMinecraft


I watched the video because I love ARTPOP discussion, but it was not worth watching 

41 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Midnight rush, with a pen in my hand
Dinkin Lincoln, sand-script with a fan
Remembering me, before we began
Sometimes I felt so Def in the Jam

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I feel so dumb but I’ve never got the meaning behind “sand-script with a fan” or “some **** don’t fly by me in a man” :deadbanana2:

Lady Gaga for live action Alice in Wonderland plz...

 

Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by Black Berry

36 minutes ago, Jessie said:

I feel so dumb but I’ve never got the meaning behind “sand-script with a fan” or “some **** don’t fly by me in a man” :deadbanana2:

cdgfdghfdgzdf same :rip: 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Artpop 2.0 photoshoot

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 


spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

this is artsy 

40 minutes ago, Jessie said:

I feel so dumb but I’ve never got the meaning behind “sand-script with a fan” or “some **** don’t fly by me in a man” :deadbanana2:

I always imagined like writing in sand & then if you waved a fan over it it all blows away. Interpreted as a weak contract or something not being set in stone. 

yaaas the paper gangsta staning! base is serving taste! 

also, is the piano in paper gangsta a sample? it sounds kinda familiar but maybe I've been listening to the song too much 

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Imagine if Gaga released Future Nostalgia in 2020 instead of Chromatica. It would of been in the same tier as TF, TFM and BTW 

:eli:

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

FN is one of the blandest album released this decade tho, gays really gotta stop... it was a cute album in 2020 but really nothing to write home about... lyricaally it's poor, nothing smart, vocally it's safe... only the production is cool

I'll take Chroma any day

 

32 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

I always imagined like writing in sand & then if you waved a fan over it it all blows away. Interpreted as a weak contract or something not being set in stone. 

Yeah that would fit, like that reading of it.

BRADLEY COOPER FOR ARTPOP

 



 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

Edited by Black Berry

3 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

BRADLEY COOPER FOR ARTPOP

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 
 

 

 

 

 

The second pic is Grimes 

1 hour ago, Jessie said:

I feel so dumb but I’ve never got the meaning behind “sand-script with a fan” or “some **** don’t fly by me in a man” :deadbanana2:

I think the sand-script is supposed to be sanscript like the font. I think she's saying she's signing an autograph for a fan who is someone she knew before she was famous but now they're a fan and they found her while she was drinking at a club. And the man part is basically people saying she can't do it because she's a woman in a man ruled world but she's saying she can do it regardless. 

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Imagine if Gaga released Future Nostalgia in 2020 instead of Chromatica. It would of been in the same tier as TF, TFM and BTW 

We're like the only base that wish casts our fave onto other projects. :deadbanana: Can we grow some balls and actually appreciate the wonderful work our fave has produced?

 

It's like when y'all say she needs to put out her own Lemonade or 1989 or 21 like she didn't already have THREE earth-shattering music moments with The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way.

 

Future Nostalgia was a great record and it was Dua's time to shine. It's unrealistic to expect a single artist to keep pumping out TFMs, and it's weird af that such a standard is only applied to Gaga. Going off of trends with Gaga, Chromatica is going to be heralded as a true body of art in like 2-3 years, just like what eventually happened with Joanne and Artpop.

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The second pic is Grimes 

:bibliahh:

FN is good for Dua but not for Gaga. The lyrical themes on Chromatica are way more true to Gaga than FN.

6 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

FN is good for Dua but not for Gaga. The lyrical themes on Chromatica are way more true to Gaga than FN.

FN could have been made by Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, or any basic popstar (yes Selena is my fave but she is not une artiste)

whereas I don't see any other girls actually pulling Chromatica for that matter

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.