Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Aren said:

 

 

A visual photo album for her next Haus Labs launch, yes! :celestial2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

A visual album of 12 songs that sound like Out Of Control, Animal and Reloaded, yes

Animated GIF

Yaaaaaas

‘Out of control’ launch:

gaga s*xy bikini video debut where she kills the male lead in the video and features her two great danes

Gaga  does proper promo (not just radio and TTH) on GMA, SNL, Kimmel, Ellen

gaga to go Facebook live Q&A

gaga to to tour US on a radio run like for just dance 

 

SHE WILL ATTACK GP AND COME BACK TO POPGA ERA 

those Kesha songs aren't anything special imo but I do think that would be a great direction for her to go in

Gaga needs to work with Jessie Ware producers, her last album is total perfection.

 

 

Yes to music akin to the new Jessie Ware album; no to the Rick Rubin produced Kesha tracks.

Rachel, a liddo, who went viral for a Shallow cover, working with ARUTW co-producer Dave Cobb for a Francis Lawrence (BR mv director) film. This has so many layers to it I- :deadbanana: :dies:

 

55 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Rachel, a liddo, who went viral for a Shallow cover, working with ARUTW co-producer Dave Cobb for a Francis Lawrence (BR mv director) film. This has so many layers to it I- :deadbanana: :dies:

 

Time for her to reprise her role as the host of the Hunger Games.
 

Lady Gaga's Inauguration Brooch Is Available for Purchase - PAPER

 

There's so much dexterity to her career.

 

enchanted0

6 hours ago, Aren said:

 

 

Her next Jazz album will be a visual one :duca:

As if she's gonna spend more than $10 for a music video from now on

rihanna-laughing.gif

Just now, pablozedd said:

Is it me or this sounds like million reasons a bit?

 

The Loneliest sweetie

rihanna-laughing.gif

Am I?

Am I?

...

Am I still alive?

Where am I? I cry!

Who was it that pulled the trigger?

Was it you or I?

I'm completely numb.
Why you acting dumb?
I won't blame myself, because we both know you were the one!

 

:jonny5:

 

Imagine if she started the Chroma era with these lyrics.

 

:priceless:

 

 

 

 

At least we know now that he's not involved with JFAD so we can nip #ThankYouBradley in the bud from the get go this time :clap3:

 

Kinda need them to work together on another project in the future, they have such undeniable chemistry. They're like our gen's Leo-Kate :thing:

There are some posters in the Parisian metro/subway for the French Madame Tussaud (Musée Grévin), and they use different famous wax statue pics, notably Katy Perry, but not Lady Gaga...............  :toofunny3:

 

Whoever promotes the "museum" really thought Katy Perry was going to bring in more people than Lady Gaga or... Anyway, Katy Perry is a cute TB. But please.

59 minutes ago, Artur said:

Am I?

Am I?

...

Am I still alive?

Where am I? I cry!

Who was it that pulled the trigger?

Was it you or I?

I'm completely numb.
Why you acting dumb?
I won't blame myself, because we both know you were the one!

 

:jonny5:

 

Imagine if she started the Chroma era with these lyrics.

 


She did. With track 1 potential single 'Alice' - ''could you pull me out of this alive'' enters Gaga
Replay is the album track roughly halfway through that asks if she still alive - a clever play on for how listeners abandon albums halfway through listening, as well as another cohesive detail for Chromatica's theme

 

Replay remains an album track and ya'll will stop trying to elevate it further.

 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTH1dqNSiEcYg9Mtug4K5

 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Moi_Je_Voudrais_Rire_(song)

 

Lady Gaga x Liane Foly ?! LOL. It reminds me of that (supposed) collaboration with Mireille Mathieu.

She could have been even bigger among French soccer moms.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:


She did. With track 1 potential single 'Alice' - ''could you pull me out of this alive'' enters Gaga
Replay is the album track roughly halfway through that asks if she still alive - a clever play on for how listeners abandon albums halfway through listening, as well as another cohesive detail for Chromatica's theme

 

Replay remains an album track and ya'll will stop trying to elevate it further.

 

  Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTH1dqNSiEcYg9Mtug4K5

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTH1dqNSiEcYg9Mtug4K5

 

Repslay is the best song on the album, everyone and their mothers knows it.

 

Anyways, I was talking about starting the era (lead single) with Replay, not the album. Repetitivelice is as much as an album track as GODplay. Difference is Replay's been outstreaming (x2) Mehlice daily even without the "album opener" exposure. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTH1dqNSiEcYg9Mtug4K5

 

 

Apparently she was invited to the Tiffany thing last night, but declined. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.