Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Not it just clicking that Gaga has acted alongside Alexandra Daddario for Hotel (the one who plays Natacha) :eek:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, Aren said:

We’re either getting LG7 this year or 2026

I feel this too, either a release or an announcement this year or we’ll be in 2025 getting teases from whatever producer with “2026 radio is ours” etc :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Black Berry said:

Do we really need to keep seeing Sydney Sweeney's tatas. My dad saw me surfing ATRL and thought I was looking at p**n. :bibliahh:

At least he'll think you're straight

 

sydney-sweeney-boobs.gif

 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I unfollowed her after Joanne too, relatable queens

 

sydney-sweeney-boobs.gif

 

 

chile the jumpscares we used to get back in the day

 

sydney-sweeney-boobs.gif

1 hour ago, Black Berry said:

Do we really need to keep seeing Sydney Sweeney's tatas. My dad saw me surfing ATRL and thought I was looking at p**n. :bibliahh:

We need AI Ga Ga and Sydney kissing

 

sydney-sweeney-boobs.gif

The way Slurp My Ske*t was supposed to feed us through a 6-year original music drought

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

The way Slurp My Ske*t was supposed to feed us through a 6-year original music drought

 

spacer.png

 

 

Not y'all thinking a Chromatica EP and tour restart is coming. :deadbanana2: I wouldn't be that mad at it tho tbh, and as crazy as it sounds, it somehow feels more realistic than a brand new album any time soon.

 

I still think ARTPOP Act II or some variation of it to mark its 10th anniversary is the best chance we have at new music/content this year unfortunately, but I'd love to be proven wrong!

Just realised that Gaga with each era either sells more than 20M (TF, TFM, BTW, ASIB) or less than 10M (AP, Joanne, Chromatica) in the US :skull: 

 

Spoiler

TF: 43.5M

TFM: 28M

BTW: 24M

AP: 8M

Joanne: 9M

ASIB: 20M

Chromatica: 6.5M

 

1 hour ago, Unusualyou said:

They need to put again Do what you want on streaming or at least make Xtina record a studio version because that live version is not good 

this IS a studio version

 

 

24 minutes ago, Enzo said:

this IS a studio version

 

 

mess, they need to put a solo version o the original because that remix isn’t the tea 

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Not it just clicking that Gaga has acted alongside Alexandra Daddario for Hotel (the one who plays Natacha) :eek:

Welcome to 2015

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I unfollowed her after Joanne too, relatable queens

 

sydney-sweeney-boobs.gif

 

 

57321e1857fa8.image.png?crop=807,424,0,85&resize=807,424&order=crop,resize

21551990_10155892381804574_2937757237732277118_o-700x860.jpg

 

like my goodness...

 

sydney-sweeney-boobs.gif

 

my only gripe about Chromatica is that she never got a tattoo out of it. Nothing for L4S as well. :irate:

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

 

Covidmatica came out in 2020, and LG7 is coming out in 2026 at best. The only original music between will be Sniff My Queef. :cm:

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

I still think ARTPOP Act II or some variation of it to mark its 10th anniversary

we’re getting a tweet at most :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

Chromatica re-release advocates, AI pics that look like Alyssa Edwards, "Aura should have been a lead", Haus Labs spam, this timeline...

 

reaction pictures and memes (@reactionsmemes) / Twitter

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNTxKImslbQ_6sZfhAG6CjqymtgpuPcANouw&usqp=CAU

4 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

At least he'll think you're straight

 

 

 

:bibliahh:

Ugh those new Kesha songs are... :jonny5:I desperately need Gaga to work with Rick Rubin again. Would 100% be her magnum opus 

4 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Ugh those new Kesha songs are... :jonny5:I desperately need Gaga to work with Rick Rubin again. Would 100% be her magnum opus 

I feel like I don't know enough about Rick Rubin to really make a proper judgement, but based off those new Kesha songs and Dope...I don't really get the hype for him and would rather Gaga keep their work together in 2013. :shutup:

9 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Ugh those new Kesha songs are... :jonny5:I desperately need Gaga to work with Rick Rubin again. Would 100% be her magnum opus 

I’m not feeling the new Kesha songs. We need fresh producers tbh. 

A visual album of 12 songs that sound like Out Of Control, Animal and Reloaded, yes

Animated GIF

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.