Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I want her to take a long hiatus to the point you guys will finally stream Highway Unicorn, Sinner's Prayer, Before I cry and 1000 doves. 

36 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Y’all act like it’s been 7 years since her last album. :deadbanana:

Don’t worry. We’ll definitely get LG7 by 2026.

 

spacer.png

Gaga shouldn’t attach her name to the awful Biden administration like this 


spacer.png

 

Presidential Medal of Freedom next. Then we're talking.

 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f038b5b07b3368823

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

I want her to take a long hiatus to the point you guys will finally stream Highway Unicorn, Sinner's Prayer, Before I cry and 1000 doves. 

Literally NOTHING could make me give 1000 Rats another single stream, the other 3 i would gladly stream tho

 

5j5svkN.gif

 

Gaga really needs the presidential medal of freedom, but we can wait until Marianne is in office.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Aren said:

Gaga shouldn’t attach her name to the awful Biden administration like this 


spacer.png

 

THIS THIS THIS 

5j5svkN.gif

BUT then again at least she is not attached to the Trump admin unlike her RAT DAD 

5j5svkN.gif

Why does the John Wayne MV have only 49M views, her best director lost, talent lost

 

5j5svkN.gif

 

 

Edited by Nutitle

5 hours ago, Hellobobs said:

"I promised to my fans when I got elected to announce my new album... it's called dawn of love for sale"

 

:jonny6:

 

5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

 

:lmao:

 

Force of Nature: Dawn of Love for Sale with White Roses & Red Lipstick

11 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

Why does the John Wayne MV have only 49M views, her best director lost, talent lost

 

5j5svkN.gif

 

 

I blame her

lady-gaga-john-wayne-video-wtach-1486581121-640x426.png

 

5j5svkN.gif

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I want her to take a long hiatus to the point you guys will finally stream Highway Unicorn, Sinner's Prayer, Before I cry and 1000 doves. 

I haven’t streamed sinners prolapse in years and don’t plan on ever changing that

 

5j5svkN.gif

 

54 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

Why does the John Wayne MV have only 49M views, her best director lost, talent lost

 

5j5svkN.gif

 

 

Because it was initially an Apple Music exclusive video and it wasn’t put on YouTube until the end of its first week. 
 

It probably lost 30M YouTube views because of that 

I can't believe it will be three years since Chromatica. Gaga do something had Hold My Ass won the oSCAT Liddos would've been calmed for several months

I really enjoyed her looks for the AMAs in 2009. 

musician-lady-gaga-attends-the-2009-amer

musician-lady-gaga-attends-the-2009-amer

 

I was at a random bar today and they played Judas, BTW, Marry the Night AND Scheibe. Which of y'all faguettes work there? 

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

4 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I want her to take a long hiatus to the point you guys will finally stream Highway Unicorn, Sinner's Prayer, Before I cry.

Imagine how desperate one must be to voluntarily stream these songs. But we’re getting there, I’m sure. LG7 is coming in  2025 at the earliest. 

:alexz2:
 

Spoiler

Nah

 

Edited by DonnieDarko

5 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I want her to take a long hiatus to the point you guys will finally stream Highway Unicorn, Sinner's Prayer, Before I cry and 1000 doves. 

The true final stop is Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix) 

 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Y’all act like it’s been 7 years since her last album. :deadbanana:

It feels like it with how she cut the era short. We need a single or sth to hold us over with the long looooooong wait

24 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

It feels like it with how she cut the era short. We need a single or sth to hold us over with the long looooooong wait

I genuinely think that she and her team saw HMH as her way of getting a quick easy droplet hit except the song just went nowhere :rip:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

She was really singing a.s off during the Dodgers date. Phew. This has to be released.

Edited by DonnieDarko

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I genuinely think that she and her team saw HMH as her way of getting a quick easy droplet hit except the song just went nowhere :rip:

Exactly. Like the way she hyped the song too when she promoted it :dies:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.